Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

A Random beyblade anime thought I have is Am I the only one that thinks that Hyuga might get dark resonance
(Aug. 14, 2020  9:49 AM)Da_DragonTamer Wrote: A Random beyblade anime thought I have is Am I the only one that thinks that Hyuga might get dark resonance

Honestly, seeing as it is early in the anime and a good twin evil twin dynamic has never been used, I would consider it a good possibility.
(Aug. 14, 2020  10:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  9:49 AM)Da_DragonTamer Wrote: A Random beyblade anime thought I have is Am I the only one that thinks that Hyuga might get dark resonance

Honestly, seeing as it is early in the anime and a good twin evil twin dynamic has never been used, I would consider it a good possibility.

if you look at the preview carefully it seems that hyuga is going crazzy and lean is shcked. Tbh it looks possible but who knows
(Aug. 14, 2020  10:05 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  10:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly, seeing as it is early in the anime and a good twin evil twin dynamic has never been used, I would consider it a good possibility.

if you look at the preview carefully it seems that hyuga is going crazzy and lean is shcked. Tbh it looks possible but who knows
That’s a good point. Yeah, it would be a nice twist they can throw in.
(Aug. 14, 2020  10:04 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Ya your right it would be really cool if they did that
Da_DragonTamer Don't Do Redundent Post

Speculation

Ep-25-32

(Aug. 14, 2020  12:40 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Da_DragonTamer Don't Do Redundent Post

Speculation

Ep-25-32

I personally disagree.
(Aug. 14, 2020  12:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  12:40 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Da_DragonTamer Don't Do Redundent Post

Speculation

Ep-25-32

I personally disagree.

Why and How

Speculation

Ep-25-32

Seems highly unlikely, probably impossible.
(Aug. 14, 2020  12:59 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Speculation

Ep-25-32

Seems highly unlikely, probably impossible.

Same Question to you Why and How?
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:00 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  12:59 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Seems highly unlikely, probably impossible.

Same Question to you Why and How?

Uranus was already owned by Lane, and Delta will not appear in the anime. Also Hyuga and Lane vs Hikaru and Aiga will be in episode 23, how can it continue in 25?
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:00 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Same Question to you Why and How?

Uranus was already owned by Lane, and Delta will not appear in the anime. Also Hyuga and Lane vs Hikaru and Aiga will be in episode 23, how can it continue in 25?
Its possble
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:08 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Uranus was already owned by Lane, and Delta will not appear in the anime. Also Hyuga and Lane vs Hikaru and Aiga will be in episode 23, how can it continue in 25?
Its possble

Highly unlikely that Delta will come back, and that a battle would last that long. Probably gonna start and finish in the same episode like most of them do now. The things beyond that are just random speculation with almost zero basis.
Here are my predictions on the season 5 international release.

Name: Beyblade Burst Boost

Episode count: 26

Canadian airdate: March 2021

American airdate: April 2021

YouTube airdate: June 2021
My opinion of lean

Well after seeing sparking episode 21 i felt like lean is becoming a deus ex machina since he won to the legendary blader with one special move i meanhe being train by shu after a week or so just getting zenkai and beating Drum Lui Sisco and Hikaru all charging in is kinda stupid considering burst is thoughtful into its writing if you said phi was more deus ex machina i said no because we have been stated that phi has the power even greater than the champ If lean was sorta like that I would mind or even if we see his training mountages huh i kinda dissapointed now... at least if this arc explain lean more I could tolarate him
(Jul. 20, 2020  2:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  2:21 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Have anyone yet found full version of any of burst opening or ending? I know Believe's full version is around on Youtube but I was never able to find any other.

Burst finish has a full version but idk where it is now other than that the other are still a mystery

Sorry for replying after ages. But yeah. There was a full version for first opening. Not sure of other. But I could never find that. What gave me hope was first ending "Believe" has a full version on youtube (unofficially). I thought there might be more.
Who do you think is currently stronger in the anime, Hyuga or Drum?
(Aug. 16, 2020  12:38 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Who do you think is currently stronger in the anime, Hyuga or Drum?

Definitely Drum.
(Aug. 16, 2020  12:38 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Who do you think is currently stronger in the anime, Hyuga or Drum?

Neither, but not for long. Based on the most recent battle royale we can assume everyone in the festival aside from Lane (and possibly Valt) is on equal grounds. After the battle royale episodes that may or may not change.

Well i belive that currently drum is just a little bit stronger than hyuga; but likely this will not remain for long
(Aug. 16, 2020  11:31 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  2:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Burst finish has a full version but idk where it is now other than that the other are still a mystery

Sorry for replying after ages. But yeah. There was a full version for first opening. Not sure of other. But I could never find that. What gave me hope was first ending "Believe" has a full version on youtube (unofficially). I thought there might be more.
I believe the op is an event exclusive
Don't u just hate it when someone says ur too old for Beyblade.
(Aug. 16, 2020  10:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Don't u just hate it when someone says ur too old for Beyblade.

If I am being honest Life is a way bigger than just Beyblade. I am a no one to stop you and your interest for Beyblade but as time goes on you'll have a bigger responsibility for your life, your family, your future wife and kids. I myself ask this question and don't expose my interest in watching the anime to my IRL friends because this stigma that is being generated is stopping me to do so. I'll probably quit watching beyblade nor stay in touch with it when Superking ends but until then just don't give a c r a p about who says you do you! If you are already excited, living in the present, having fun for what you are doing and earning something out of it. You are golden my friend.
(Aug. 16, 2020  10:51 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2020  10:06 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Don't u just hate it when someone says ur too old for Beyblade.

If I am being honest Life is a way bigger than just Beyblade. I am a no one to stop you and your interest for Beyblade but as time goes on you'll have a bigger responsibility for your life, your family, your future wife and kids. I myself ask this question and don't expose my interest in watching the anime to my IRL friends because this stigma that is being generated is stopping me to do so. I'll probably quit watching beyblade nor stay in touch with it when Superking ends but until then just don't give a c r a p about who says you do you! If you are already excited, living in the present, having fun for what you are doing and earning something out of it. You are golden my friend.

I'm 16 tho