Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 27, 2020  1:57 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I don’t really watch the gt episodes that much because for me it is annoying to Have to look for it on YouTube, but I hope that Xander or Xavier comes back in gt with a as new xcalius.

The last episode just aired today, and I don't know if you want someone to tell you the answer, so I'll just give you the choice to click on the spoiler tag if you want the answer or ignore it if you don't:
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:57 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I don’t really watch the gt episodes that much because for me it is annoying to Have to look for it on YouTube, but I hope that Xander or Xavier comes back in gt with a as new xcalius.

It’s not really that hard. Plus why would you need to watch the anime? You know Lord Spriggan exists right? That’s not in the anime. How about you take a look at this product list so you can see whether or not one exists: https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/List_of...-app=false

The GT products start at B-133.
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:57 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: I don’t really watch the gt episodes that much because for me it is annoying to Have to look for it on YouTube, but I hope that Xander or Xavier comes back in gt with a as new xcalius.
GT as already finished.
I was just looking at #beyblade on twitter and found a DrumxGwyn shipper..............................................................how many ppl actually ship this? Im curious. and how many know that Gwyn is a boy? I've never seen much ships outside of Valt and Shu, as well as Free I think.
(Mar. 29, 2020  3:17 PM)snoc Wrote: I was just looking at #beyblade on twitter and found a DrumxGwyn shipper..............................................................how many ppl actually ship this? Im curious. and how many know that Gwyn is a boy? I've never seen much ships outside of Valt and Shu, as well as Free I think.

The anime literally has Drum becoming infused with rainbow power to try and make Gwyn smile. Whether or nor that symbolism is intentional, one cannot argue it is there, lmao.

The main reason 90% of Beyblade anime ships are gay is just because there's a lack of women in general, especially ones that have any meaningful connections to any of the boy characters. Like, the majority women in this show are either the main character's parents or siblings, and usually the few ones who aren't like that are so minor or disconnected from the other characters that nobody cares. Meanwhile from an MLM perspective you have a wealth of interesting character dynamics and connections to choose from. So yeah, in the case of Beyblade it's not that people who make ship content want it to be gay, and more like it more or less has to be based on the existing cast.

Even if that was not the case and there were a lot of women you could ship with, there's nothing wrong with preferring the gay ships (unless you're a fujioshi, in which case you are a war criminal), and of course there is nothing wrong with being LGBT+. Beyblade is for everyone, after all.
(Mar. 29, 2020  5:04 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  3:17 PM)snoc Wrote: I was just looking at #beyblade on twitter and found a DrumxGwyn shipper..............................................................how many ppl actually ship this? Im curious. and how many know that Gwyn is a boy? I've never seen much ships outside of Valt and Shu, as well as Free I think.

The anime literally has Drum becoming infused with rainbow power to try and make Gwyn smile. Whether or nor that symbolism is intentional, one cannot argue it is there, lmao.

The main reason 90% of Beyblade anime ships are gay is just because there's a lack of women in general, especially ones that have any meaningful connections to any of the boy characters. Like, the majority women in this show are either the main character's parents or siblings, and usually the few ones who aren't like that are so minor or disconnected from the other characters that nobody cares. Meanwhile from an MLM perspective you have a wealth of interesting character dynamics and connections to choose from. So yeah, in the case of Beyblade it's not that people who make ship content want it to be gay, and more like it more or less has to be based on the existing cast.

Even if that was not the case and there were a lot of women you could ship with, there's nothing wrong with preferring the gay ships (unless you're a fujioshi, in which case you are a war criminal), and of course there is nothing wrong with being LGBT+. Beyblade is for everyone, after all.

I have no problem with anything gay. and Drum with Gwyn does kinda makes sense, but eh. and as soon as a female comes they all flock to ship her with every person possible, so gay ships makes sense like u said.
I hope that this season, Sparking maybe has a female blader, because as you said, we really have a lack of those.

(Mar. 29, 2020  5:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  5:04 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:  there is nothing wrong with being LGBT+. Beyblade is for everyone, after all.

While you are right that Beyblade is for everyone, that doesn’t make being LGBT+ not wrong. I won’t get into that discussion though. I hope that this season, Sparking maybe has a female blader, because as you said, we really have a lack of those.

at the end of the day anyone is welcome and ships are just a thing. also I was kinda expecting trident to belong to a female blader for some reason. If we just get more female bladers in general everyone would be happy, but some with main beys would be great.
(Mar. 29, 2020  5:21 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  5:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: While you are right that Beyblade is for everyone, that doesn’t make being LGBT+ not wrong. I won’t get into that discussion though. I hope that this season, Sparking maybe has a female blader, because as you said, we really have a lack of those.

at the end of the day anyone is welcome and ships are just a thing. also I was kinda expecting trident to belong to a female blader for some reason. If we just get more female bladers in general everyone would be happy, but some with main beys would be great.

Problem is... Hiromorita has tried adding in main female bladers but his editors don't like the idea...
(Mar. 29, 2020  6:06 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  5:21 PM)snoc Wrote: at the end of the day anyone is welcome and ships are just a thing. also I was kinda expecting trident to belong to a female blader for some reason. If we just get more female bladers in general everyone would be happy, but some with main beys would be great.

Problem is... Hiromorita has tried adding in main female bladers but his editors don't like the idea...

Eeeeeeeee big oof. That actually sucks. So it’s not even his fault then. I wonder why they’re not adding females. That would bring in a whole new crowd.
who is the strongest bey right now
i think cho-z spriggan
(Mar. 31, 2020  9:22 PM)black butler Wrote: who is the strongest bey right now
i think cho-z spriggan

In the anime or in real life?
(Mar. 31, 2020  9:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  9:22 PM)black butler Wrote: who is the strongest bey right now
i think cho-z spriggan

In the anime or in real life?

well either way its outclassed so.....
(Mar. 31, 2020  9:37 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  9:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: In the anime or in real life?

well either way its outclassed so.....
Cho-z Achilles beats chop spirggan irl
(Apr. 01, 2020  12:18 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  9:37 PM)snoc Wrote: well either way its outclassed so.....
Cho-z Achilles beats chop spirggan irl
except the fact that there is beys way better then cho-z achilles now.
(Apr. 01, 2020  12:21 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  12:18 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Cho-z Achilles beats chop spirggan irl
except the fact that there is beys way better then cho-z achilles now.
Only 2
Are y’all talking stock combo or competive. I’ll go with stock combo. Prime/Big Bang Apocalpse> Cho Z Achilles. Lord Spriggan > Cho Z Achilles. Master Diabolos>Cho Z Achilles. Big Bang and Regalia Genesis> Cho Z Achilles. And about that Cho z Spriggan thing. Lord Spriggan> Cho Z Spriggan. And I could name more Beyblade better than Cho z Achilles and Spriggan. And especially Spriggan with that wall frame.
(Apr. 01, 2020  6:16 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Are y’all talking stock combo or competive. I’ll go with stock combo. Prime/Big Bang Apocalpse> Cho Z Achilles. Lord Spriggan > Cho Z Achilles. Master Diabolos>Cho Z Achilles. Big Bang and Regalia Genesis> Cho Z Achilles. And about that Cho z Spriggan thing. Lord Spriggan> Cho Z Spriggan. And I could name more Beyblade better than Cho z Achilles and Spriggan. And especially Spriggan with that wall frame.
LOL Cho-Z Achilles was never that great. The beys that won tournaments were Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Spriggan.
(Apr. 01, 2020  7:42 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  6:16 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Are y’all talking stock combo or competive. I’ll go with stock combo. Prime/Big Bang Apocalpse> Cho Z Achilles. Lord Spriggan > Cho Z Achilles. Master Diabolos>Cho Z Achilles. Big Bang and Regalia Genesis> Cho Z Achilles. And about that Cho z Spriggan thing. Lord Spriggan> Cho Z Spriggan. And I could name more Beyblade better than Cho z Achilles and Spriggan. And especially Spriggan with that wall frame.
LOL Cho-Z Achilles was never that great. The beys that won tournaments were Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Spriggan.

the problem was the burst stoppers were too weak for achilles so he would burst to often
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:39 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  7:42 AM)g2_ Wrote: LOL Cho-Z Achilles was never that great. The beys that won tournaments were Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Spriggan.

the problem was the burst stoppers were too weak for achilles so he would burst to often
Excuse me but it's getting off topic can you guys move this conversation to another thread
Random Though: In plastic gen, the blades in real life are plastic until the heavy metal system. But in the anime, they were a hard metal alloy( Since the series begging until the end of g rev). That’s what I don’t enjoy when people call the anime the plastic generation instead the toys.
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:29 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Random Though: In plastic gen, the blades in real life are plastic until the heavy metal system. But in the anime, they were a hard metal alloy( Since the series begging until the end of g rev). That’s what I don’t enjoy when people call the anime the plastic generation instead the toys.
Well tbh the plastic gen had plastic toys, and they fought in the anime, so I guess that’s just what people assumed the bets where made of. Then again there’s not rly another name, beys then we’re plastic, then metal, then now both kinda.
Anyone else strongly believes that Delta will return sometime around September/ November?
(Apr. 04, 2020  4:04 PM)freefafnir8 Wrote: Anyone else strongly believes that Delta will return sometime around September/ November?

probably without a bey considering they have to get all the returning bladers beys, antagonists beys, and evolutions to hyperion and helios along with other important bladers (like Valkyrie). and dont forget new bladers as well