Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 18, 2020  6:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Maybe in fury, but not in Zero-g. Gingka simply has surpassed Ryuga in all ways and he has probably surpassed the 9 star fragments themselves. Ryuga is still third strongest with only Gingka and Rago above him. Ryuga was always displayed as the one that helps Gingka to reach his full potential, but he was also Gingka’s role model in that he was always the one person Gingka wanted to surpass and eventually he did.

Not if Ryuga returned because he would then have Guardian L-Drago or some new type.

Nope he kept destructor in the manga.
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:40 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Not if Ryuga returned because he would then have Guardian L-Drago or some new type.

Nope he kept destructor in the manga.

Really? In Zero-G manga?
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:07 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nope he kept destructor in the manga.

Really? In Zero-G manga?
Yep he still had destructor. Wing Pegasus and L drago guardians were only advertised with Gingka and Ryuga to promote the beys, they aren’t actually associated with said bladers.
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:07 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Really? In Zero-G manga?
Yep he still had destructor. Wing Pegasus and L drago guardians were only advertised with Gingka and Ryuga to promote the beys, they aren’t actually associated with said bladers.

Well, but manga and anime are still different. In the anime, L-Drago disappeared just like storm pegasus, so if he came back in the anime he would have to have another new bey even though it wouldn't be Guardian L-Drago.
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:35 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yep he still had destructor. Wing Pegasus and L drago guardians were only advertised with Gingka and Ryuga to promote the beys, they aren’t actually associated with said bladers.

Well, but manga and anime are still different. In the anime, L-Drago disappeared just like storm pegasus, so if he came back in the anime he would have to have another new bey even though it wouldn't be Guardian L-Drago.

It’s possible, but it might just be that Ryuga would have L-drago remade or just quit altogether.
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:35 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Well, but manga and anime are still different. In the anime, L-Drago disappeared just like storm pegasus, so if he came back in the anime he would have to have another new bey even though it wouldn't be Guardian L-Drago.

It’s possible, but it might just be that Ryuga would have L-drago remade or just quit altogether.

At least in my project, he will have a new L-Drago that is not Guardian L-Drago.
This might all be said and done but Ryuga only appeared in the manga training in the volcano I think back in Koma Village but anyways he battled Sakyo and won with L-Drago Destructor. Lui is the only antagonist in all of the beyblade series to have never lost a single match despite losing a round he always won.
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This might all be said and done but Ryuga only appeared in the manga training in the volcano I think back in Koma Village but anyways he battled Sakyo and won with L-Drago Destructor. Lui is the only antagonist in all of the beyblade series to have never lost a single match despite losing a round he always won.

Lui lost to Shu, Free, Lane, and Aiger.
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This might all be said and done but Ryuga only appeared in the manga training in the volcano I think back in Koma Village but anyways he battled Sakyo and won with L-Drago Destructor. Lui is the only antagonist in all of the beyblade series to have never lost a single match despite losing a round he always won.

What I mean was when he was in the 1st season
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Maybe he means losing the first round?
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Lui lost to Shu, Free, Lane, and Aiger.

What I mean was when he was in the 1st season

I see. Then in that case, yes. Though he did come close.
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:30 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  2:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What I mean was when he was in the 1st season

I see. Then in that case, yes. Though he did come close.

I mean sure Lui lost a round or so but he mostly won his matches
Does anyone think rantaro was not made for beyblade

He does not get stronger he stays weak
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:31 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Does anyone think rantaro was not made for beyblade

That is so wrong. Rantaro is the only one so far to burst Brave Valkyrie so far that is something none of the Legend Bladers couldn't do. He is not weak either he has the potential he just doesn't use it.
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:37 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:31 PM)BladerColton Wrote: Does anyone think rantaro was not made for beyblade

That is so wrong. Rantaro is the only one so far to burst Brave Valkyrie so far that is something none of the Legend Bladers couldn't do. He is not weak either he has the potential he just doesn't use it.
The problem is that the writers don’t particularly like Rantaro very much so he kinda just gets s**tted on just like most companion characters. It’s not only a beyblade sorta thing where writers hate companion characters either, but something you can see throughout a lot of anime and tv shows
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  2:58 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ryuga could have beaten Gingka. He didn't even met Gingka or other bladers except maybe that Sakyo guy. Ryuga was in fact always stronger than Gingka after metal fusion. He became one with his bey completely.

Maybe in fury, but not in Zero-g. Gingka simply has surpassed Ryuga in all ways and he has probably surpassed the 9 star fragments themselves. Ryuga is still third strongest with only Gingka and Rago above him. Ryuga was always displayed as the one that helps Gingka to reach his full potential, but he was also Gingka’s role model in that he was always the one person Gingka wanted to surpass and eventually he did.

Ryuga could have beaten Gingka again and again evry time. I do not think Gingka is stronger than Ryuga

(Oct. 18, 2020  6:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  2:58 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga could have beaten Gingka. He didn't even met Gingka or other bladers except maybe that Sakyo guy. Ryuga was in fact always stronger than Gingka after metal fusion. He became one with his bey completely.
No offense but  I’m pretty sure the word of the creator is final. Zero g Ryuga vs Gingka is definitely Gingka.

Nope.
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:30 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Maybe in fury, but not in Zero-g. Gingka simply has surpassed Ryuga in all ways and he has probably surpassed the 9 star fragments themselves. Ryuga is still third strongest with only Gingka and Rago above him. Ryuga was always displayed as the one that helps Gingka to reach his full potential, but he was also Gingka’s role model in that he was always the one person Gingka wanted to surpass and eventually he did.

Ryuga could have beaten Gingka again and again evry time. I do not think Gingka is stronger than Ryuga

(Oct. 18, 2020  6:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote: No offense but  I’m pretty sure the word of the creator is final. Zero g Ryuga vs Gingka is definitely Gingka.

Nope.
Well then I guess the word of the creator is wrong to you lol. Just because Ryuga was overpowered doesn’t mean Gingka wasn’t better than him in the end, or at least some point-as a matter of fact, in the metal fight manga (the original source material) after their first two battles which occurred in the metal fusion chapters. (where Ryuga won the first and Gingka later won the second like in the anime) their next two battles ended in a draw with the third being won by Gingka! That means that in the manga Gingka beat Ryuga twice while Ryuga beat him once with two battles ending in a draw. Therefore Gingka was the better blader in the original metal fight.
(Oct. 20, 2020  6:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote: [quote='Ryuga\'s Son' pid='1638729' dateline='1603211433']

Nope.
Well then I guess the word of the creator is wrong to you lol. Just because Ryuga was overpowered doesn’t mean Gingka wasn’t better than him in the end, or at least some point-as a matter of fact, in the metal fight manga (the original source material) after their first two battles which occurred in the metal fusion chapters. (where Ryuga won the first and Gingka later won the second like in the anime) their next two battles ended in a draw with the third being won by Gingka! That means that in the manga Gingka beat Ryuga twice while Ryuga beat him once with two battles ending in a draw. Therefore Gingka was the better blader in the original metal fight.
[/quote
okay whatever
I mean I do like Rantaro plus I have not seen sparking yet
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:56 PM)BladerColton Wrote: I mean I do like Rantaro plus I have not seen sparking yet

Who doesn’t like Rantaro?
He’s funny
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:30 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

(Oct. 18, 2020  6:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote: No offense but  I’m pretty sure the word of the creator is final. Zero g Ryuga vs Gingka is definitely Gingka.

Nope.

If the creator said it, you cannot canonically deny it.
(Oct. 20, 2020  11:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  5:30 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Ryuga could have beaten Gingka again and again evry time. I do not think Gingka is stronger than Ryuga

Nope.

If the creator said it, you cannot canonically deny it.
Yup pretty much. Take what I said with some doubt because I guess it’s possible he was particularly talking about the manga but that’s pretty unlikely. Imagine the anime just ending with Gingka being weaker than Ryuga, it just doesn’t sit right.
(Oct. 21, 2020  1:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  11:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: If the creator said it, you cannot canonically deny it.
Yup pretty much. Take what I said with some doubt because I guess it’s possible he was particularly talking about the manga but that’s pretty unlikely. Imagine the anime just ending with Gingka being weaker than Ryuga, it just doesn’t sit right.

Well there are some cases where that isn’t the case, but here it’s plausible as Ryuga and Gingka were pretty equal in strenght