[RPG] -=The Arcana Chronicles : Devil's Alliance=-

I just don't think it's a good idea to take a character from something different, and slap him into your game. I understand that this is a Beyblade forum, but not everything has to have some relation to Beyblade.
(Feb. 23, 2012  2:54 PM).Itachi. Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2012  2:11 PM)SonKohan Wrote: I was a Spriter for a little while, but I don't know if I'll be of much help

Any examples? Please PM me.

Will do, I'll do it once I get the chance. Wish I could do it now, but I'm on the IPad.
(Feb. 24, 2012  1:14 PM)Odin Wrote: I just don't think it's a good idea to take a character from something different, and slap him into your game. I understand that this is a Beyblade forum, but not everything has to have some relation to Beyblade.
OK, then....... IDEA SCRAPPED

Sorry for double posting.....

New Updates Added!
-"New" graphics for sections added. (made by me)
Watch out for the Info and Introduction update tomorrow!
Umm.... guys. Any ideas? I can't do the game without these.........
I'll try my best for ideas. Can't wait for what the actual game will be.
Yeah..... I'll do my best in creating this game.
Come on guys..... I need ideas! I've been creating some weapons,skills, and characters yesterday and I need some more ideas...

Is the download free? My friends are flabbergasted by our team's awesome game.
THE GAME IS FREE (ALWAYS WILL BE) TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY. YOU CAN ENJOY PLAYING THIS WITHOUT THE DOUBT OF PAYING ANYTHING Smile IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED IN MANY FILE SHARING SITES FOR FREE.
How far along to completion? Any inkling? I know how the music's coming but not much else.
Shouldn't be that long. But I doubt that. We still need pixel artists and some GFXers. We are making progress, though.

@.Itachi. My friend(one) wants to help out. He doesn't fit in one of the groups, but he is kinda great at ideas. So he would do some ideas while the rest of us do our jobs/work. His WBO name is litlleboy92(It's supposed to be spelled wrong). But before I tell him, I need permission from you.
Does anyone want to help?!?!?! I know a lot of GFXers have past by, but they aren't joining.

*Being pushy* My bad I just want the game to go well.
(Mar. 02, 2012  12:42 AM)PhantomOverlord Wrote: @.Itachi. My friend(one) wants to help out. He doesn't fit in one of the groups, but he is kinda great at ideas. So he would do some ideas while the rest of us do our jobs/work. His WBO name is litlleboy92(It's supposed to be spelled wrong). But before I tell him, I need permission from you.
No problem. He can help us.
Thanks! I'll tell him later to be on and more active on the WBO. Just don't forget to add his WBO name.

Cygnus and I are thinking of how many main characters we should do. I mentioned 5. But I regret saying that from looking at the story summary. It is short so I would say 3. So is Dan a main character?

I sent you some ideas in a PM. Make sure to check it out. I have made a folder of MY game ideas.
I figured out how much EXP we needed to level up from 1 - 130. Is 130 enough for levels? If it is then here is the total EXP needed to level up from 1 - 130.

EDIT: Sent my friend the URL for this site. We will meet up tonight. He has a laptop so we will stay on. We will be making Capes, Armory, Shields, Weapons, Skills, and Helmets. Good Luck to everyone. Cygnus we will be making character names. I have finally decided to have only 3 characters. A human race, an alien race, and an elf race.
I came here from PhantomOverlord. We are working on some emblems a cape that looks like Dracula. We will be working over midnight.
Welcome to the team, litlleboy92! I expect full cooperation from you.

Guys, I won't be releasing the Information Section yet. Got too many ideas in my mind.

@ PhantomOverlord- Elves? Aliens? Seriously and honestly, I don't like them. (well I can consider the elves, cause it is medieval aged) But aliens, (no offense) -dang-. I'll be damned.
(Mar. 04, 2012  9:08 AM).Itachi. Wrote: Welcome to the team, litlleboy92! I expect full cooperation from you.

Guys, I won't be releasing the Information Section yet. Got too many ideas in my mind.

@ PhantomOverlord- Elves? Aliens? Seriously and honestly, I don't like them. (well I can consider the elves, cause it is medieval aged) But aliens, (no offense) -dang-. I'll be damned.

So I guess Elves are okay then. But I couldn't figure any other race for gunners. And yes, Welcome to the team. We are drawing out ideas.
Nice ideas! Really good.
(Mar. 05, 2012  4:30 AM)DeltaFate Wrote: Im in! Gfxing is my game. Im here to help.

Yes! Someone is here! Fixed it up a bit so they can understand. Eee
I'm also quite good with graphics, O-M-E-G-A. PM me for some examples.
PM me for some examples... Isn't it suppose to be "I'll PM you my examples"?

Guys, i think it's not about the tags and all... I think he ment ANOTHER KIND OF graphics...
Hey, maybe i could work on some sprite work? Just contact me through a PM for further discussion.
Don't know if these are systems or not but here it is(Check spoiler):

System 1??
System 2??