[RPG] -=The Arcana Chronicles : Devil's Alliance=-

Oh, that's ok. just don't forget to do you latest job. it can be found at the replies above.
Hey, Storywriters. Any updates? c'mon, I really need your works right now.
Gah! Sorry. I'll make another character and I'll send you it. I'll start working right away. I'll get it done while doing my project for school.
oh, sorry about that. just focus on you school project first.
Hey guys, just to inform you on my progress. I already made some maps for the game. I'll also be making the bios for the characters soon.
Let's make a website for this.
I can do that, if you want. (@O-M-E-G-A)
(Apr. 06, 2012  10:38 PM)Black Hole Wrote: Let's make a website for this.

If someone is, please don't use Webs. Its carp.
(Apr. 06, 2012  10:52 PM)Cygnus Wrote: If someone is, please don't use Webs. Its carp.

Don't worry; if I do it, it'll be completely custom-done. No Webs or anything like that.
I hope we do make a website. And it's 10:06 in the Philippines right now. He might not be on.
Sorry for being inactive guys. We have done some religious stuff yesterday. I'll continue the project again.

(Apr. 06, 2012  10:51 PM)Odin Wrote: I can do that, if you want. (@O-M-E-G-A)

Sure! I'll be glad if you can do that.

Just an update: I'm done doing the first town: Leviora Town. Screenshots are coming up soon.
O-M-E-G-A I sent you a PM about some continents. Reply back please so I know what you think about them.
Ok guys, I'm very sorry I didn't post for many days. It's because our house has been robbed and some stuff was stolen, including my laptop, and both the game project and the USB ( which contains the back up files) was stolen.
I have to do it again and restore the project so bear with me. We bought a new laptop, so I'll be doing it again.
I know how you feel. But you're back!
Ouch. That must hurt the project quite a bit. Hopefully, nobody was hurt.
Ok guys, If your wondering what I'm doing in the past few days, I redownloaded RPG Maker VX Ace and some of our Project resources, scripts and I restored some characters.
Try backing up your work on an online file manager like Mediafire, but make the DL link private. That might prevent future losses.
I agree with Temporal. Even though its highly unlikely you'll get robbed again, something else might happen, so yeah, make sure you back it up.
Ok guys, if you're thinking that this project is dead, well, you're wrong. Because the restoration of the project is COMPLETE! Oh and btw I've been playing Pokemon games that's why I'm kinda inactive. Why am I playing? Because I'm trying to get some ideas on maps, characters, battle system, and a lot more. And also, watch out for one hell of an update!

(Apr. 23, 2012  2:33 AM)Temporal Wrote: Try backing up your work on an online file manager like Mediafire, but make the DL link private. That might prevent future losses.
Yeah, I'll be trying that. Thanks!
The Arcana Chronicles: Devils Alliance? Hmm.. That's pretty catchy.
I now have this feeling that there will be creepy music at the beginning XD

Seems fitting to me anyways Smile
(Apr. 28, 2012  6:54 AM)Blood Wrote: I now have this feeling that there will be creepy music at the beginning XD

On it. Tongue_out_wink

Anyway, I would be grateful if OMEGA (sorry for not stylizing your name, but it's a pain) would tell me what kind of music he'd like for where, and how long he wants if (if at all). Because I can really ramp it up now, hah.
May I be a character designer? Just give me a description and I'll visualize.
RPG Maker VX Ace has an in-system character design. I offered, too, hah.