People who are currently working on this project:
O-M-E-G-A
PhantomOverlord
Odin
Cygnus
litlleboy92
DeltaFate
Blood

Hello to all and welcome. I am O-M-E-G-A and I finally decided to create a new game called The Arcana Chronicles (still thinking about the title) I am doing it using a powerful engine called RPG Maker VX ACE. As you can see, I don't like doing Beyblade RPGs (cause it requires A LOT of scripting). I'm more in War Era kind-of-game thing.

[Image: Gamelogo2.png]

PART I [Devil's Alliance]
-----------------------
-Update Section-

------------------------
-Recruitment Section-
I am in need of a :
-----------------------

INFORMATION ABOUT ME:
- I have been using RPG Maker for 4 years and I know how to use with Photoshop CS3 (maybe? XD). I am good with scripting and mapping. I am also good with drawing. I help other RPG Maker Users in need of my help. THAT IS ALL.
I want to join for story writer but I'm not that great(my opinion). I'll PM you later for my story. Overview it and reply back.

BTW, do you have to download?
It will be downloaded...... AND welcome to the team Smile I'll PM you when we will start.
Yeah! Thanks a lot.
Just got to wonder ... how will this be on PS3? You're using RPG Maker VX, and isn't that computer only?
THREAD UPDATED! Please look at the OP.
Odin- It can be transferred to a PS3 for fast gameplay and reduced lag. I used to play downloaded RPG games with my brother.
nvm Tongue_out srry
I think He needs examples, dude.

plus think it aint about the tag and all...
(Feb. 20, 2012  12:24 PM)beyblademonitor Wrote: hey take me in as GFX'er Smile

Blood is right. Please PM me your examples and we'll talk about it.

Sorry for double posting.
New UPDATES! ( Look at the OP)
-Game logo added!
-New Section added! ''People currently working on this project"

Next UPDATES:
- The Info
- The Introduction

More updates coming soon!
I know some really good story writers. But I think it would be too pushy to say 'Hey check out my new game,we need a story writer by the way.' Nice logo! And the beginning kind of reminds me of :

"Ahh.... I remember...... It all started back then. Three years ago, I was a Knight of the Holy Order...... until I took an arrow to the knee. SKYRIM! Then, I see this word: Well, these sick, filthy_____...... I might change that since there are kids on this site that might look at this thread or play the actual game like me.
(Feb. 20, 2012  7:13 PM)PhantomOverlord Wrote: I know some really good story writers. But I think it would be too pushy to say 'Hey check out my new game,we need a story writer by the way.' Nice logo! And the beginning kind of reminds me of :

"Ahh.... I remember...... It all started back then. Three years ago, I was a Knight of the Holy Order...... until I took an arrow to the knee. SKYRIM! Then, I see this word: Well, these sick, filthy_____...... I might change that since there are kids on this site that might look at this thread or play the actual game like me.

SKYRIM? What's Skyrim? Nah, just kidding. I heard this game, but never played it. So I guarantee you it's not from Skyrim. XD And about changing the Story Summary: You may change it. After all you ARE the Storywriter Smile

Fixed the grammar. I am very sorry for this because my primary language isn't English. I'm from the Philippines Smile
Tell me if you find more mistakes
(Feb. 15, 2012  3:57 PM).Itachi. Wrote: "Hmm... I remember... It all started back then. Three years ago, I was a Knight of the Holy Order... Oh, I was no ordinary knight, I was one of the highest ranked ones and I was the captain of an elite squadron. Our job, was to defend and protect the citizens of our country from the demonic forces of the Demon Prince, Zeneva. Those sick, filthy monsters would kill civilians just for their pleasure, for honor, and for blood... but, as long as my squadron and I are there, they wouldn't be killing any people.

We brought down countless forces of these pricks, and we never lost. This was amazing, and it only got better. The council of the Knight of the Holy Order saw that we were strong and ready to face our final mission. And that mission... was to slay the Demon Prince.

We had thought this was impossible, but everyone believed in us, they knew we could do it, and that was enough for us to believe in ourselves. A week later, we traveled in search of the Demon Prince's lair. We endured many challenges during this travel, of which were very difficult, and almost brought us to our knees, we almost gave up, but in the end, our hard work paid off... We had finally found the lair. We fought many minions during the way up, but they were no match for us. When we got there, he was there, summoning hundreds of demons, ready to fight us. We continued on fighting with all our might.

We fought bravely and stong, and we brought down all of them. After the commotion, I alone, saw the Demon Prince, in shock and shaking. I saw this as a chance, I quickly grabbed my sword and pierced it through Zeneva's heart and he fell down to the ground. The sound of his shriek rang through my ears. He was cold, he was hard, and he was dead. We were the victors. Everyone was happy and rejoiced, except for me. I got the feeling that I killed him too easily...

Suddenly, the corpse just vanished. We watched, as the place where the body once lay, began to show symbols and text we had no clue what they meant. And then, an explosion of a large, red, energy field engulfed the region. During the blast, I just realized that the body that I killed was just a clone, a decoy of the real one. After the blast, everyone died, except for me. I was alive, but changed... That's all I remember... for now. My name... is Dan. And, this is my story..."

Fixed it up a bit. (Another part of my application)
Yes! Another story writer. Oh, hey Cygnus!
Hah! I knew it! I do not have story writing powers! Thanks Cygnus and...... WELCOME to the team!

All I need now is a Spriter/ Pixel Artists and we can start the project.
@.Itachi.
From the Update Section:
Characters (not gonna release this yet until I get a story writer)
You got two now. We can come up with it, right Cygnus?
And now that the story writers are complete, let's begin writing ideas for the game. Let's start with the characters. Please PM me for your ideas.

I was a Spriter for a little while, but I don't know if I'll be of much help
(Feb. 23, 2012  2:11 PM)SonKohan Wrote: I was a Spriter for a little while, but I don't know if I'll be of much help

Any examples? Please PM me.

Faust is kinda catchy. Don't know if Cygnus would like it. You can PM him. I'll think of SOME original names.
Don't. Don't just take an idea from something you like and put it in this game. It is not a good idea. Try to make people up from your own head.
LOL, OK. I'm just thinking that maybe I could thank the WBO community by adding a bonus to my game. If you don't want that, then OK. I'll scrap that idea.........