R.I.P. Cameron Boyce

He was a great actor and helped with charity. Now he rests in peace ?.

We now honor him.
Didn't know who you were talking about until I searched his name. But I used to watch this Disney show called Jessie. One character was Luke played by him. I was shocked to see that. Rest in peace Luke aka Cameron ?
(Jul. 09, 2019  1:15 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Didn't know who you were talking about until I searched his name. But I used to watch this Disney show called Jessie. One character was Luke played by him. I was shocked to see that. Rest in peace Luke aka Cameron ?

I watched that show too
(Jul. 09, 2019  1:20 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2019  1:15 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Didn't know who you were talking about until I searched his name. But I used to watch this Disney show called Jessie. One character was Luke played by him. I was shocked to see that. Rest in peace Luke aka Cameron ?

I watched that show too

Same. It was great with him.
Yeah my sister used to watch him. They said he had medical issues. I wonder if Descendants 3 was already filmed. Otherwise they are going to have a hard time with the movie
(Jul. 09, 2019  4:07 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: Yeah my sister used to watch him. They said he had medical issues. I wonder if Descendants 3 was already filmed. Otherwise they are going to have a hard time with the movie

I’m pretty sure it is, most of the time they don’t put new trailers out rapidly if they don’t have it filmed. Also if it isn’t, it would still be easy to do it. Sure the acting may not be as good, but they could do it.
Oooooooooooooof he was a snack(no homo). Sad to see him go tbh.

(Jul. 09, 2019  4:07 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: Yeah my sister used to watch him. They said he had medical issues. I wonder if Descendants 3 was already filmed. Otherwise they are going to have a hard time with the movie
Not gonna lie, I didn't know you cared so much about descendants. Especially after you talk about how trash it is

Not gonna lie, I didn't know you cared so much about descendants. Especially after you talk about how trash it is
Imma be honest, I'm not a fan of him or anything he has acted in, but my brother was and it's very unfortunate to see him leave at such a young age.
(Jul. 09, 2019  1:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2019  1:20 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I watched that show too

Same. It was great with him.

My sister watched it. I watched a few episodes, i remember him most from bunked
(Jul. 10, 2019  3:57 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2019  1:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Same. It was great with him.

My sister watched it. I watched a few episodes, i remember him most from bunked
Yeah, Bunk’d is decent.
(Jul. 10, 2019  3:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  3:57 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: My sister watched it. I watched a few episodes, i remember him most from bunked
Yeah, Bunk’d is decent.

The old season was the best, the new one is trash
(Jul. 10, 2019  4:20 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  3:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yeah, Bunk’d is decent.

The old season was the best, the new one is trash

Sorry if I'm being rude, but most the shows/movies on Disney channel that have aired in the past few years are tash
(Jul. 10, 2019  4:23 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  4:20 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The old season was the best, the new one is trash

Sorry if I'm being rude, but most the shows/movies on Disney channel that have aired in the past few years are tash

Yea, ik, bunked was pretty good tho
I loved Jessie and gamers guide he was my fav actor
(Jul. 10, 2019  4:35 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I loved Jessie and gamers guide he was my fav actor

I was wondering when someone was going to mention Gamers Guide To Pretty Much Everything! Smile. It was great.
(Jul. 10, 2019  4:27 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  4:23 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Sorry if I'm being rude, but most the shows/movies on Disney channel that have aired in the past few years are tash

Yea, ik, bunked was pretty good tho

Meh... I haven't watched a ton of the show but to me it's really just the same as every other show on Disney with the same stereotypes and the same plot. Same with Jessie.
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:12 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  4:27 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yea, ik, bunked was pretty good tho

Meh... I haven't watched a ton of the show but to me it's really just the same as every other show on Disney with the same stereotypes and the same plot. Same with Jessie.

Bunked took everything good from Jessie and threw it all down the drain.
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:23 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:12 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Meh... I haven't watched a ton of the show but to me it's really just the same as every other show on Disney with the same stereotypes and the same plot. Same with Jessie.

Bunked took everything good from Jessie and threw it all down the drain.

Jessie took everything from older shows and literally did nothing new.
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:28 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:23 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Bunked took everything good from Jessie and threw it all down the drain.
Jessie took everything from older shows and literally did nothing new.

Most shows use lots of clichés and other common tropes. Jessie was a pretty good show, but Bunk'd was really bad, and steadily declined from decent to, well, whatever garbage it is now.
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:39 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:28 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Jessie took everything from older shows and literally did nothing new.

Most shows use lots of clichés and other common tropes. Jessie was a pretty good show, but Bunk'd was really bad, and steadily declined from decent to, well, whatever garbage it is now.

I know shows use tropes but literally every show on Disney is the same thing. I actually don't mind a show that uses tropes, I'm currently watching Yu Gi Oh,it's just that the tropes Disney uses just don't entertain me.
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:39 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2019  5:28 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Jessie took everything from older shows and literally did nothing new.

They got rid of the main cast in a show where it’s about them. It’s pretty dumb.

EDIT: Guys, we’re getting off topic. Y’all can make a new thread for Disney Channel. This thread was made to mourn about Cameron Boyce, not talk about Disney Shows.
Gamers Guide To Pretty Much Everything and the Descendants movies are my faves that which Cameron is in