Questions about the WBO

the wbo general is the place for you
What does bump mean i always see it and a selling thread
''bump'' means they added something,OR the just want their thread to be famous
(May. 01, 2011  11:36 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: ''bump'' means they added something,OR the just want their thread to be famous

Also so it can be recognized in the 'Todays Posts' and 'New Posts'
Can someone start a tournament at the age of 12?
And can someone give me the link on how to host a WBO tournament?
ok thanks you guys it was really bugging me thanks
(May. 01, 2011  11:35 AM)Own-Ray Wrote: What does bump mean i always see it and a selling thread

I'm pretty sure it is a method to literally "bump", or relocate the thread to the first page in the list of threads. It increases the probability of browsing it because some casual readers don't read beyond the first page in the list of threads.
(May. 01, 2011  11:42 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  11:36 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: ''bump'' means they added something,OR the just want their thread to be famous

you propose it in the event proposals threads and if the committee thinks your trusted they will approve the tourney
(May. 01, 2011  11:42 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Can someone start a tournament at the age of 12?

Seeing as Enzoxs is 10 and has judged in 2 WBO tournaments and hosted one of his own, it is not impossible.
(May. 01, 2011  11:47 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  11:42 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:

you propose it in the event proposals threads and if the committee thinks your trusted they will approve the tourney

the link to the event propasals thread..
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals
(May. 01, 2011  11:50 AM)benjohadi Wrote: the link to the event propasals thread..
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals

Event Proposals is a forum, not a thread. It even says so in the URL ...
(May. 01, 2011  8:32 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Has Kai-V ever shown her face?
No, never. She tends to sleep in self-made holes. She relocates every week or so, hanging around wi-fi cafes with large hats and a mask. She lives off of tops of used ice-cream lids and rather obese street cats. Check National Geographic daily for her whereabouts.
What exactly do you mean though?
XD XD XD XD XD

I think they're asking if she has posted a picture of herself. Or if anyone knows what she looks like.
how do you say you've battled i don't know how i have more points than my account does
Beypoints on the WBO have no affiliation with Beypointers, Beypoints on the WBO can only be obtained by participating in official tournaments.
Hey, I probably should know this, but how do you obtain the rose gold face (think that's what it's called)?
(May. 02, 2011  1:47 AM)Sparta Wrote: Hey, I probably should know this, but how do you obtain the rose gold face (think that's what it's called)?

See how people got theirs. There is even a link to each of their "Pictures posted!", and obviously someone asked that question before too.
(May. 01, 2011  10:20 PM)Nano Wrote: XD XD XD XD XD

I think they're asking if she has posted a picture of herself. Or if anyone knows what she looks like.

That is what im asking for.
(May. 02, 2011  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  1:47 AM)Sparta Wrote: Hey, I probably should know this, but how do you obtain the rose gold face (think that's what it's called)?

See how people got theirs. There is even a link to each of their "Pictures posted!", and obviously someone asked that question before too.

I noticed. What I'm asking is did they have to post multiple photos? Or just a photo of their collection?
just a picture of your collection
No, it has to be a picture of 50 or more Beyblades. You must also include a paper with your name on it.
(May. 02, 2011  4:20 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  10:20 PM)Nano Wrote: XD XD XD XD XD

That is what im asking for.

hahah..lol..she never exposed her face in wbo...yet..but someone here know her...i even remember,there is someone who can provide pictures of kai-v..or giving info about her..(something like that) for 10usd...hahah
I don't know if this happened only to me, but what's gone wrong with the WBO banner?
I got a addition 10% warning level because I posted info that is late...
You guys gave me warning but when other people do it...YOU GUYS DON'T WARN THEM!
WTH WBO?
(May. 02, 2011  8:43 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: I got a addition 10% warning level because I posted info that is late...
You guys gave me warning but when other people do it...YOU GUYS DON'T WARN THEM!
WTH WBO?

You very well knew it was late and everyone knew about it, yet you posted it. So, you deserve to be warned for posting it EVEN IF YOU KNEW IT WAS LATE. Other people don't even know it's late while you know very well. That's why you got warned.

Quote:This user was warned for this post. You could have used the Search function ...

Seriously, use your head. I haven't seen you do it lately.

P.S. To Mods/Admins : Sorry if this answer is wrong.