Questions about the WBO

Click "My Settings", then "Edit Profile".
Thanks ! just switched my username and I want my fans to know (I have no fans Unhappy lol)
Wait it still isn't working what after that ???
(Apr. 28, 2011  6:08 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Can an Admin get Banned?(Someone high as Kei,Kai-V)
I am not talking about you guys just about people in your Level.

Hm, it is not impossible if an administrator gets totally insane all of a sudden, but obviously it never happens ...
I don't know Kai-V. Looks like Kei might snap soon...

(Apr. 29, 2011  1:33 AM)Nano Wrote: I don't know Kai-V. Looks like Kei might snap soon...

Supaburn
Just what we expected^^^^^^^^^^
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:26 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:33 AM)Nano Wrote: I don't know Kai-V. Looks like Kei might snap soon...

Supaburn

I was right?
That's definitely the first, and last time that'll happen.
You need to gain the Committee members' trust and to do that you need to have a few good posts around the site, you must know every bit of the rules, and you must gather 8 people from you're area. Then you can become one.
how do you put an avatar in the avatar box where your name is
let me guess,the avatar i made you?ok,copy this:
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l553.../thehe.png
then put it in the url box
Go to my settings and then to your profile and then to change avatar and then post that link in the URL.
hey sorry for all these dumb questions but whats the url box. yeah it's the avatar you made me thanks
When you go the Change Avatar .. u will see something called as Avatar URL..that is what is the Avatar box
after u paste the link there...u need to click on change avatar or upload avatar to put ur avatar there
thanks SAMKUL95 and bigbangpegasis9 for telling me how to change my avatar
Um, how do get those really awesome usernames consisting of symbols? Like the one of Heart?
Those require special coding using the ALT key and the numbers on the keypad side of your keyboard, not the row of numbers on the top (alternatively, on laptops, they're [fn] keys.) Google for the codes and fiddle around with them, or use the Character Map in your computer (may have to search for it).
Thanks a lot Kaji. I will google for it...
Okay, curious question, because it's been bugging me. Would you label posts that are often labeled with [Off Topic] anywhere in their post SPAM? Because...seriously, if it's off topic, why post it in the first place, to be noticed? That's, like, friggin' retarded.
You could, yes. The post has nothing to do with the topic at hand, then it can be considered SPAM.
how do you get one of those cool subtitles under your avatar Chief - Hmm ...
user cp>edit profile>user titles(i think that is it called?)>type what you want there
where can i find a forum with all of the teams that are recruting members because it is really hard for me to find them and the ones I find are usually not recruting anymore.
by the way it ha to be in uk