Questions about the WBO

Nah, I don't think so.
(May. 03, 2011  8:51 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I don't usually understand IP well enough to answer that question, so I'll go with BladeStorm's answer. People with multiple accounts or ban-evading accounts can be found out by their mannerisms, though. It's also to make multiple accounts besides registering and signing on from another computer by using proxies.

Either way, I am not encouraging multiple accounts. If you get banned, take your ban like a man. Take it with a don! (lol One Piece reference...)

erm, He only means if he is allowed access the WBO from different IP addresses with the same account.
(May. 03, 2011  9:07 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  8:48 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  8:47 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: No..I am talking about my account of SAMKUL95(the only one I have) ..If I were to use it from the 2 different places..will I be banned for having different IP?

No you won't.

Something about this
If a member goes to my house to ask me something about WBO and signs in on Internet Explorer while im still signed in on my account will my friend or I get warned or banned?
if he posted something thats is ridiculous or breaking the rules here..you might get warned as well as baned...i think...but you may contact the mod and explain to them...
I have a problem with the IP's too sort of. I get on here at school and at home (currently at school) and at my house on my computer, I believe I have a dynamic IP address (it changes every time you connect to the internet) could this cause me to get banned?
The problem is using multiple accounts on the same IP, not multiple IP's on the same account...
(May. 03, 2011  6:59 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I have a problem with the IP's too sort of. I get on here at school and at home (currently at school) and at my house on my computer, I believe I have a dynamic IP address (it changes every time you connect to the internet) could this cause me to get banned?

definitely no..you wont get baned for that...
Is it possible to sell non-Beyblade-related stuff in this forum? Say, manga?
(May. 04, 2011  12:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Is it possible to sell non-Beyblade-related stuff in this forum? Say, manga?

No, you should just go on a general manga forum or just go on eBay.
Question #1: If I host a tournament and say 20 people go for the prizes lets say I buy the prizes worth $100 do I get the full refund ??? (If I keep the reciept) I am confused...
Question #2: How do I change a poll in my thread ???
Question #1: If I host a tournament and say 20 people go for the prizes lets say I buy the prizes worth $100 do I get the full refund ??? (If I keep the reciept) I am confused...
Question #2: How do I change a poll in my thread ???
You can only get a refund from the funds collected from the tournament you hosted. It's advisable you don't buy prizes that cost much more than half of what you'll get from the attendees though.
I had asked a question about alt codes. I found a good, helpful page. So, I am sharing it so that it proves out to be helpful to others!http://www.alt-codes.net/
Best Regards,
Janstarblast.
(May. 03, 2011  8:51 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I don't usually understand IP well enough to answer that question, so I'll go with BladeStorm's answer. People with multiple accounts or ban-evading accounts can be found out by their mannerisms, though. It's also to make multiple accounts besides registering and signing on from another computer by using proxies.

Either way, I am not encouraging multiple accounts. If you get banned, take your ban like a man. Take it with a don! (lol One Piece reference...)

your ip adress is like your computers registration number
I have a question:

Say I get a 60% Warning Level, but post anyway. It says "Automatic Warning," but does it affect my Warning Level at all?
(May. 04, 2011  5:21 PM)Odin Wrote: I have a question:

Say I get a 60% Warning Level, but post anyway. It says "Automatic Warning," but does it affect my Warning Level at all?

I do not understand your question.
I mean, according to the rules, if I have a 60% Warning level, then I am disallowed from posting. However, if I did hypothetically post, it would say:

[quote]Kai-V attached a moderator notice to this post. (one-week period)

User was warned from posting for a week [Automatic Warning]

Does it make my Warning Level go up?
[quote='Odin' pid='637469' dateline='1304539275']
I mean, according to the rules, if I have a 60% Warning level, then I am disallowed from posting. However, if I did hypothetically post, it would say:

Quote:Kai-V attached a moderator notice to this post. (one-week period)

User was warned from posting for a week [Automatic Warning]

Does it make my Warning Level go up?

Looks to me like that is RAW's stupid signature...
Indeed. What is automatic is the suspension, since it is the board that does that on its own.

However, there are never any automatic warnings, they never appear in a signature, and I always write "This user was warned for this post." If you were suspended, then you would just find out on your own, if you have not read the rules, that you cannot post anymore.
Ohhh... BladeStorm, that is his signature. I thought that it was an actual warning... God, I'm stupid. Sorry for bothering everyone who reads these posts.
What does Credits mean in someone's profile?
(May. 05, 2011  2:54 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: What does Credits mean in someone's profile?

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=23
Thanks a lot BladeStorm. So, is the Quest for Quetz still in action? Also, can it be held in our country, India?
The Quest for Quetz has always been everywhere and has accompanied all tournaments since it started ...
How much is added on for a win or loss with the beypoint system? Is there an exact number + or - ?
(May. 05, 2011  6:08 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: How much is added on for a win or loss with the beypoint system? Is there an exact number + or - ?

No, it depends on what your opponent has at that moment.

Is everything OK with your wins and losses now ?