Questions about the WBO

Smh like this.
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:12 AM)AtomicBladerBoy Wrote: How do you comment on someone’s posts

Press the quotation marks under a post
(Sep. 17, 2020  3:14 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: is one allowed to post a link to a WBO Thread on a website?

Of course! As long as the website you're posting it on allows for that kind of thing, the WBO can be linked anywhere; we have no rules against that (sharing is caring after all) Smile
Can you take the organizer test for fun? In other words can you become an organizer but never host a tournament?
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:26 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can you take the organizer test for fun? In other words can you become an organizer but never host a tournament?

As far as I know, there's no rule that strictly forbids that, but I don't think that the Staff would be too keen on grading Organizer Quizzes for users that don't plan on hosting at all, since they take a while to grade. Ideally, if you don't want to host too much, you could decide to host a couple of times per year, in which case you might need to be asked a few questions by the Organized Play division of the Staff before proposing an event to make sure you're aware of any rule changes that might've been taken place between events. I personally haven't had the chance to host any tournaments aside from my first one last August because I was busy with school and the pandemic took away all my chances to host during the summer, so I'll probably have to take the mini-quiz during my next event proposal.
One important question that has been plaguing this community in the past few days is regarding leaks being posted here. Well I am curious about the official policy on this topic (or lack thereof). Kei can there be an official statement on such issues. Ive seen some people arguing for both sides ( both sides had valid arguments). So was hoping for an official statement so that there is no ambiguity.

P.S. Sorry for tagging you
Vtryuga in the WBO Discord server, ~Mana~ said that the plan is to formally address the topic of leaks in the near future, so they definitely have that issue in mind. Also, the moderation team is going to be expanded soon, which can inherently serve as a floodgate against leaks being posted here, among other things.
(Sep. 18, 2020  1:13 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Of course! As long as the website you're posting it on allows for that kind of thing, the WBO can be linked anywhere; we have no rules against that (sharing is caring after all) Smile

Ok, good. Me and the rest of the spryzenlightnings were going to make a website for the spryzenlightnings And link to our thread.
(Sep. 18, 2020  6:04 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: One important question that has been plaguing this community in the past few days is regarding leaks being posted here. Well I am curious about the official policy on this topic (or lack thereof). Kei can there be an official  statement on such issues. Ive seen some people arguing for both sides ( both sides had valid arguments). So was hoping for an official statement so that there is no ambiguity.

P.S. Sorry for tagging you

(Sep. 18, 2020  6:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Vtryuga in the WBO Discord server, ~Mana~ said that the plan is to formally address the topic of leaks in the near future, so they definitely have that issue in mind. Also, the moderation team is going to be expanded soon, which can inherently serve as a floodgate against leaks being posted here, among other things.

Yes, as mentioned, we'll be amending the Community Rules with a section on Leaks & Piracy in the coming days. For the most part, you should expect that sharing content from unreleased publications (such as CoroCoro pages before the issue's release date) will no longer be permitted, and this will apply to both the forum and to Discord as well.

While we appreciate this decision will come with some resistance and disapproval, please remember that we have a responsibility to protect and develop the WBO and Fighting Spirits, and this is an essential move to keep us abiding by copyright laws and avoiding any and all potential legal action.

On another note; we are also planning on expanding the moderation team in the near future, and invitations have been sent out to several individuals over the past few days. Providing all goes well, we'll look forward to formally introducing them in the near future! Smile

Thanks all!
Maybe with the new moderators, one or two of ‘em could do a lot of the bit stuff? I dunno, I think that’d be helpful
We're intentionally not doing Bit stuff at the moment, so I'm not sure how much of an issue that is, haha.

We're just upgrading the system and re-evaluating our approach to how we handle and give our Bits before rushing into anything.
(Sep. 19, 2020  7:52 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: We're intentionally not doing Bit stuff at the moment, so I'm not sure how much of an issue that is, haha.

We're just upgrading the system and re-evaluating our approach to how we handle and give our Bits before rushing into anything.

Wheres the link to become a organizer?
I want to become one but idk where the quiz is
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:29 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  7:52 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: We're intentionally not doing Bit stuff at the moment, so I'm not sure how much of an issue that is, haha.

This link should take you to the "Become an Organizer" page.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer
Good luck on your quiz! Smile
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:29 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote:

Here!
how i change the color of text?
(Sep. 25, 2020  11:53 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: how i change the color of text?

The easiest way is to start your response/post by going to "preview post." Because your post is empty, itll force you to go to the editor with a toolbar on top of it (this is the same thing you see when quoting someone's post). On top, next to the A symbol with an arrow, there should be a button with many colorful boxes (if you are on PC/Desktop, it should say something like Font Color). If you prefer using a quick reply/quick edit (which is more of a source editor for coding), I can give instructions for that in a moment
What happened to Kai-v? Is she still playing beyblade?
What happened to kai-v? She has not been on wbo. Is she ok?
is it possible to add to add paragraphs in bios?

(not actually gonna put a huge paragraph in my bio but i do want it to be a bit more neater than it is)
(Oct. 07, 2020  11:59 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: is it possible to add to add paragraphs in bios?

(not actually gonna put a huge paragraph in my bio but i do want it to be a bit more neater than it is)

Pretty sure you can press enter and it goes to the next line
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:40 PM)kai edits Wrote: What happened to kai-v? She has not been on wbo. Is she ok?

She is okay, don't worry! She's just moved on to some other things in her life at this time.
(Oct. 08, 2020  12:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  11:59 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: is it possible to add to add paragraphs in bios?

Pretty sure you can press enter and it goes to the next line

tried that, it didn't work
(Oct. 08, 2020  12:03 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  12:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Pretty sure you can press enter and it goes to the next line

tried that, it didn't work

Ok then I have no clue
(Oct. 08, 2020  12:02 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:40 PM)kai edits Wrote: What happened to kai-v? She has not been on wbo. Is she ok?

She is okay, don't worry! She's just moved on to some other things in her life at this time.
Its so weird not having her active on wbo
Why do you make posts go in the closed threads section? One more thing, why doesn’t the online status show up for some people?
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:49 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Why do you make posts go in the closed threads section? One more thing, why doesn’t the online status show up for some people?

Threads get closed because they've either broken one of the rules or are unnecessary. Some people don't show up as online because they have the "Hide me from the Who's Online List" setting checked off, which can be accessed through "My Settings" and "Edit Options".