Questions about the WBO

How do I type stuff that appears below every comment that I make. For example, every time BoogietheBlader has typed a comment, below his comment, it says:
I have a YouTube channel. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCnb-Yi47fEjPMCvQ4m__E3w. How do I make something like that appear below my comments?
P.s: BoogietheBlader, just stated you as example because you were right above me and I was lazy xD.
Ash_Ketchum_007 Go to My Settings in navigation bar. There select Change Signature and enter what you want Smile
Does someone know how to use WBO from Smart Phone?
I use Android but I can't response to thread.
(Jun. 10, 2019  9:44 AM)marutti Wrote: Does someone know how to use WBO from Smart Phone?
I use Android but I can't response to thread.

I will say first update your browser. 
The browser will automatically switch to Mobile Friendly when in portrait mode.
https://imgur.com/gallery/aoO0RcR
It doesn't work well it'll be like this and I can't slide to left

I think on the left there is some button which I'll post
(Jun. 10, 2019  10:48 AM)marutti Wrote: https://imgur.com/gallery/aoO0RcR
It doesn't work well it'll be like this and I can't slide to left

I think on the left there is some button which I'll post

Try changing site language to english.
I don't know how can I change language.
Because it automatically trancelate to Japanese.
I don't know why
(Jun. 10, 2019  4:21 PM)marutti Wrote: I don't know how can I change language.
I don't know why

Go to https://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?action=options and down of this page is language selecting dropdown menu.
ks123
(Jun. 10, 2019  4:21 PM)marutti Wrote: I don't know how can I change language.
I don't know why

Go to https://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?action=options and down of this page is language selecting dropdown menu.

Thank you Adrash and KS123.
Now it works on my phone
I have one question: In WBO tournaments, is allowed players select combos before come to stadium. I ask this, because in last Hasbro tournaments, what I visited, this thing used. Judge say current players and next match players in he stadium and next match players select combo, and when they arrive to stadium, judge can review and match can be begin faster, what save much of time. ~60-80 players tournament 2, max 3 hours.
(Jun. 10, 2019  5:55 PM)ks123 Wrote: I have one question: In WBO tournaments, is allowed players select combos before come to stadium. I ask this, because in last Hasbro tournaments, what I visited, this thing used. Judge say current players and next match players in he stadium and next match players select combo, and when they arrive to stadium, judge can review and match can be begin faster, what save much of time. ~60-80 players tournament 2, max 3 hours.

Technically, you could announce upcoming matches and I've thought about having things like a "match queue" before. However, I think it also has the potential to create confusion in a large event especially for young kids who may hear their name and just think that they are playing right now.

If it was ever going to happen, I think it would be best if the queue of upcoming matches was displayed on a projector or TV of some sort rather than being announced before it is time to play. However, logistically there would still be some issues to iron out as there is no such feature built into Challonge at the moment.
Nvm, I just went a bit further back into this thread and saw the answer to the question I originally posted.
How long does it take for the organizers quiz to be reviewed?
I'm gathering up interest for a New Jersey tournament so I can be an Organizer, so I'm looking at the Organizer's Quiz to make sure I'm ready for this. There's just one problem. The instructions on the quiz say "You must have already gathered at least 4 participants for a tournament and submitted a legitimate event proposal in the Schedule an Event sub-forum, otherwise your quiz results will be dismissed." but you can't access the Schedule an Event sub-forum without being an Organizer to begin with. Do these instructions just mean that we should post tournament ideas in our WBO Beybade Community threads?
(Jun. 12, 2019  11:48 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm gathering up interest for a New Jersey tournament so I can be an Organizer, so I'm looking at the Organizer's Quiz to make sure I'm ready for this. There's just one problem. The instructions on the quiz say "You must have already gathered at least 4 participants for a tournament and submitted a legitimate event proposal in the Schedule an Event sub-forum, otherwise your quiz results will be dismissed." but you can't access the Schedule an Event sub-forum without being an Organizer to begin with. Do these instructions just mean that we should post tournament ideas in our WBO Beybade Community threads?

Thanks for catching that. It's actually incorrect as the description on Become an Organizer states:

Quote:Step 2: Demonstrate your interest to host an event by posting in the correct section of the WBO Beyblade Communities sub-forum. You'll need at least four confirmed participants to organize a Club Format event, or eight comfirmed participants for a full tournament.

~Mana~ when you get a chance do you think you could update the section regarding this under "A few things to know:" on the quiz page?
I probably sound very impatient about the Organizer’s Quiz, but I just want to make sure that I know about something before it happens. So, how would I know if the Quiz is being reviewed or has been accepted?
(Jun. 17, 2019  2:20 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I probably sound very impatient about the Organizer’s Quiz, but I just want to make sure that I know about something before it happens. So, how would I know if the Quiz is being reviewed or has been accepted?

You will receive a notification via tagging when your quiz has been reviewed and our team member has their initial feedback or approval. Thanks for your patience!
Guys, how do I open a thread?
I am trying to host an event what location do you think i should host it yet? Like could i hold it at park or what?
(Jun. 23, 2019  11:11 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Guys, how do I open a thread?

1. There are different types of sections for different types of threads. Like ‘ Beyblade Anime and Manga ‘ and ‘ Your creations ’. Go to one type of section.

2. You will see the same kind of threads. On the top left corner of the screen you will find a ‘post thread’ button. Click on it.

3. Enter the subject and a message. Then click on the ‘post thread’ button on the down right corner of the screen.

4. Your thread will be posted.
Anyone know anything about joining tournaments
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:26 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Anyone know anything about joining tournaments

What do you want to know about joining a tournament?
(Jul. 02, 2019  4:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:26 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Anyone know anything about joining tournaments

What do you want to know about joining a tournament?
How it works

How do you join a tournament
(Jul. 02, 2019  4:32 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  4:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What do you want to know about joining a tournament?
How it works

You hit the "Join Tournament" button at the top of the tournament thread if you're almost completely sure that you can go to a tournament. If there's anything that happens last-minute that doesn't allow you to go, you can go back to the top of the thread and hit the "Unjoin Tournament" button. When you actually go to the tournament, you have to tell the Organizer of the tournament your username so they can put you in the tournament bracket, as long as it's not too late. Then, you can practice in the nearby stadiums while you wait for the tournament to begin. Once it's time to start, the Organizer will talk a bit about the battle rules and/or the safety rules. The tournament will begin soon after the Organizer calls up the first set of matchups. You can still practice in the Freeplay stadiums if you want or you could just hang out, as long as you're not in the way of the tournament matches and making sure that you're ready to be called up. Depending on the tournament format, you might have a different amount of "lives" before you're out of the tournament. Double Elimination has 2 lives, while other formats like Round Robin and Swiss give you infinite lives, but you can only go to the finals if your score is good compared to everyone else. You can only use 1 Bey per match up until the finals, but you can change your Bey as much as you want between matches. If you lost all your "lives" you can leave or stick around in freeplay. If you make it to the Finals, you have to make a team of 3 Beys with no repeating parts. You can switch up your team between matches as usual. in the finals, you only get 1 "life" so make sure to put your best teams to the test. If you win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, you get a prize, and 4th might get one depending on the Organizer's mood or budget.
(Jul. 02, 2019  4:45 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  4:32 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: How it works

You hit the "Join Tournament" button at the top of the tournament thread if you're almost completely sure that you can go to a tournament. If there's anything that happens last-minute that doesn't allow you to go, you can go back to the top of the thread and hit the "Unjoin Tournament" button. When you actually go to the tournament, you have to tell the Organizer of the tournament your username so they can put you in the tournament bracket, as long as it's not too late. Then, you can practice in the nearby stadiums while you wait for the tournament to begin. Once it's time to start, the Organizer will talk a bit about the battle rules and/or the safety rules. The tournament will begin soon after the Organizer calls up the first set of matchups. You can still practice in the Freeplay stadiums if you want or you could just hang out, as long as you're not in the way of the tournament matches and making sure that you're ready to be called up. Depending on the tournament format, you might have a different amount of "lives" before you're out of the tournament. Double Elimination has 2 lives, while other formats like Round Robin and Swiss give you infinite lives, but you can only go to the finals if your score is good compared to everyone else. You can only use 1 Bey per match up until the finals, but you can change your Bey as much as you want between matches. If you lost all your "lives" you can leave or stick around in freeplay. If you make it to the Finals, you have to make a team of 3 Beys with no repeating parts. You can switch up your team between matches as usual. in the finals, you only get 1 "life" so make sure to put your best teams to the test. If you win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, you get a prize, and 4th might get one depending on the Organizer's mood or budget.
Thanks that helps