Questions about the WBO

(Feb. 13, 2019  4:29 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Has WBO considered having a Roleplaying forum? Sometimes it seems like some of the other posters would really like to post as if they are Beyblade anime characters, complete with their beys infused with mystical spirits, you know, really getting into character. And I think if they had a separate subforum for that, then they could safely go crazy with that in a judgment-free zone, instead of roleplaying... on every post... in every other forum.

I realize it's not the WBO's intended purpose, but like it or not, this place is the de-facto BeyBlade center of the world, so, maybe give them some options.

Yeah, normally we try to shut that stuff down completely because it typically amounts to spam and not something more thoughtful. But it's something we could consider. Any thoughts @[~Mana~]?
How to get Amber Bit?
(Feb. 14, 2019  6:56 PM)ks123 Wrote: How to get Amber Bit?

You used to get it when 5 or more members joined the WBO under you as their referrer. With the layout of the site as it is now, however, it's impossible to get. ?
(Feb. 14, 2019  10:37 PM)Angry Face Wrote:

You used to get it when 5 or more members joined the WBO under you as their referrer. With the layout of the site as it is now, however, it's impossible to get. ?

I could ask my Entire community for that, BUt Haha, no use.
One fast question @[Kei]: If Photoshop Contests coming back or not?
@[~Mana~] or @[Kei], if Scavenger Hunt come back. Last time is 2016, and I don’t member yet, when it took placeUnhappy
(Feb. 14, 2019  10:37 PM)Angry Face Wrote:

Yeah, we removed the referral function as part of the 2016 update, mainly due to lack of use. You can consider the Amber Bit a legacy reward; those who earned it during that time now have a rare presently-unobtainable Bit! Tongue_out

(Feb. 19, 2019  8:26 PM)ks123 Wrote: One fast question @[Kei]: If Photoshop Contests coming back or not?

No plans currently! But we'll keep it in consideration!

(Feb. 26, 2019  12:44 PM)ks123 Wrote: @[~Mana~] or @[Kei], if Scavenger Hunt come back. Last time is 2016, and I don’t member yet, when it took placeUnhappy

We didn't want to do it for this year's anniversary as our top priority was to make sure the theme update stayed stable while we launched it.

In the future though? Who knows really. We don't have any plans for it, but never say never...
how do I get bits?
thank you I am doing online school so I will have to look at it later
Is there a chance that in the future, people could flag a thread (only visible to Moderators and Commitee) that includes an explanation? For example, there are several unnecessary threads and game threads, but usually people with the power to close a thread don't search through every thread in Latest Posts to see if there are any of these because they want to use the site like anyone else would. Not only would this feature make it easier to track down threads that clog up Latest Posts, but it would also be easier for the mods to find them.
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Is there a chance that in the future, people could flag a thread (only visible to Moderators and Commitee) that includes an explanation? For example, there are several unnecessary threads and game threads, but usually people with the power to close a thread don't search through every thread in Latest Posts to see if there are any of these because they want to use the site like anyone else would. Not only would this feature make it easier to track down threads that clog up Latest Posts, but it would also be easier for the mods to find them.

The future is now, my friend: click the "..." button at the bottom of any post and choose the "Report Post" option to mark it for mod review.
If you are hosting a tournament can you cap it at a certain amount of participants? And if so how does it work? I’m trying to become and organizer soon so I’d like to know all of this imformaition I just don’t know exactly where to find it
(Mar. 03, 2019  7:53 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  6:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Is there a chance that in the future, people could flag a thread (only visible to Moderators and Commitee) that includes an explanation? For example, there are several unnecessary threads and game threads, but usually people with the power to close a thread don't search through every thread in Latest Posts to see if there are any of these because they want to use the site like anyone else would. Not only would this feature make it easier to track down threads that clog up Latest Posts, but it would also be easier for the mods to find them.

The future is now, my friend: click the "..." button at the bottom of any post and choose the "Report Post" option to mark it for mod review.

But what about a full thread?
(Mar. 03, 2019  4:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  7:53 AM)Angry Face Wrote: The future is now, my friend: click the "..." button at the bottom of any post and choose the "Report Post" option to mark it for mod review.

But what about a full thread?

Just report the OP.
(Mar. 03, 2019  10:54 AM)instaburst13 Wrote: If you are hosting a tournament can you cap it at a certain amount of participants? And if so how does it work? I’m trying to become and organizer soon so I’d like to know all of this imformaition I just don’t know exactly where to find it

Yes, but there needs to be a reason for doing so expressed in your event proposal. We’ll then evaluate that and let you know if it is approved. We plan to add official guidelines for this to the Organizer’s Guide soon.

We’re also working on features that will allow you to put a cap on the event page registration itself, but that isn’t ready yet.
So I'm saving up for a rather large stadium, if I host a tournament can I use that stadium?
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:38 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: So I'm saving up for a rather large stadium, if I host a tournament can I use that stadium?
Depends on the one you're buying and what Format you intend to host. For example, for Burst Format tournaments, you need a Burst Beystadium Standard Type, so something like the B-09 or B-33 will work fine. Make sure you're buying the stadium that's legal for the Format you intend to host.
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:32 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  10:54 AM)instaburst13 Wrote: If you are hosting a tournament can you cap it at a certain amount of participants? And if so how does it work? I’m trying to become and organizer soon so I’d like to know all of this imformaition I just don’t know exactly where to find it

Yes, but there needs to be a reason for doing so expressed in your event proposal. We’ll then evaluate that and let you know if it is approved. We plan to add official guidelines for this to the Organizer’s Guide soon.

We’re also working on features that will allow you to put a cap on the event page registration itself, but that isn’t right ready yet.

Alright thanks
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:46 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  3:38 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: So I'm saving up for a rather large stadium, if I host a tournament can I use that stadium?
Depends on the one you're buying and what Format you intend to host. For example, for Burst Format tournaments, you need a Burst Beystadium Standard Type, so something like the B-09 or B-33 will work fine. Make sure you're buying the stadium that's legal for the Format you intend to host.

I'm getting a custom stadium. hold on...

https://spintop-battle.com/index.php/pro...tion-neon/
(Mar. 04, 2019  4:01 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I'm getting a custom stadium. hold on...

https://spintop-battle.com/index.php/pro...tion-neon/
Nah, that stadium's not legal for tournaments. But you can always use it for free play at tournaments if you want.
Gotcha. Thanks. I'm still learning my way around. I never started a tournament before and I live in Tennessee where tournaments are EXTREMELY rare XD. I hope to start my own beyclub so I need all the help I can get lol
(Mar. 04, 2019  4:18 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Gotcha. Thanks. I'm still learning my way around. I never started a tournament before and I live in Tennessee where tournaments are EXTREMELY rare XD. I hope to start my own beyclub so I need all the help I can get lol
Makes sense, we all start from somewhere. Good luck with the BeyClub and tournaments.
(Mar. 04, 2019  4:20 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  4:18 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Gotcha. Thanks. I'm still learning my way around. I never started a tournament before and I live in Tennessee where tournaments are EXTREMELY rare XD. I hope to start my own beyclub so I need all the help I can get lol
Makes sense, we all start from somewhere. Good luck with the BeyClub and tournaments.
Thanks
do I need to be 13 to host a tournament?