Questions about the WBO

Depending on what case that caused the thread to be deleted, I think it's okay.
(Nov. 18, 2012  6:16 AM)FURY OF LDRAGO Wrote: what does a closed thread mean

It is a thread where you cannot :

- Post a reply in it.
- Edit your post in it.
- Or update it (If it was your thread) ...

And it was moved to the Closed Threads section because it has no discussion value, or it was a repeated thread.

one query-
if my account's username is 'A',and i change it to 'B',so,can someone with the username 'C' be able to change his or her username to 'A' ?
We generally discourage the whole name swap practice ever since certain users took it too far.
i'm just asking a query.
i have no intention of changing my username
thanks for the info
(Nov. 18, 2012  8:01 PM)Neo-S Wrote: How do you put on attachments?

Option for uploading attachments was removed some time ago. You can insert pictures though:
Code:
[img] Image URL here [/img]
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MyCode-Guide
hello I was wondering if it would be a good thread to discuss what every ones favorite metal masters teams are
do you think this thread is good or bad please respond
(Nov. 18, 2012  8:09 PM)MasterGAM Wrote: hello I was wondering if it would be a good thread to discuss what every ones favorite metal masters teams are
do you think this thread is good or bad please respond

No, this thread is for questions or comments about the WBO itself.
(Nov. 18, 2012  7:29 AM)zeneo Wrote: one query-
if my account's username is 'A',and i change it to 'B',so,can someone with the username 'C' be able to change his or her username to 'A' ?

...But to answer your question, yes you may.

My old "Blood" Name was taken by Syco, so it is possible.
For tournaments... When we purchase a Blader's passport there, do we have to pay $5 admission first and then pay for the blader's passport, or just pay the $10?
(Nov. 20, 2012  11:42 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: For tournaments... When we purchase a Blader's passport there, do we have to pay $5 admission first and then pay for the blader's passport, or just pay the $10?

You just pay the $10 for a passport.
How did those event proposials get approved so quikly?
(Nov. 22, 2012  10:55 PM)Glen CG Wrote: How did those event proposials get approved so quikly?

When Members propose events and that they have already hosted several successful tournaments in the past and that there are no pending events in the same region where we have not received the results or the funds for them, then there is no reason for the Event Proposal to take a long time to get approved.
(Nov. 22, 2012  11:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2012  10:55 PM)Glen CG Wrote: How did those event proposials get approved so quikly?

When Members propose events and that they have already hosted several successful tournaments in the past and that there are no pending events in the same region where we have not received the results or the funds for them, then there is no reason for the Event Proposal to take a long time to get approved.

so it takes a long time to approuve a proposial?
It depends how the Member responds to the questions. If they seem completely ready, and if they also have a co-host which is already experienced, things are quicker.
(Nov. 22, 2012  11:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It depends how the Member responds to the questions. If they seem completely ready, and if they also have a co-host which is already experienced, things are quicker.

Oh ok that makes sence because my brother kept on buging me asking "when will my propocials be approuved?" but sad thing is he can't go tortonto tournaments at the moment.
Um, Who are forum admins?
The people with the blue usernames. There is a list of them in your welcome PM.
The Forum Team page also lists the WBO's staff members.

http://worldbeyblade.org/showteam.php
Umm... I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, so of this isn't the right place tell me please ^^
Okay earlier today I subscribed for the blader pass but I don't have the passport face yet... So.. do I have to wait or something?
(Nov. 23, 2012  11:31 PM)Kyoya Kurogane Wrote: Umm... I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, so of this isn't the right place tell me please ^^
Okay earlier today I subscribed for the blader pass but I don't have the passport face yet... So.. do I have to wait or something?

Email one of the committee members.(The usernames in Blue) and they should be able to fix the problem.
Usually, if you purchase it via the Passport page on this site, I will receive a private message notification instantly. In this case, I havegotten nothing at all related to your username. If you did it directly on Paypal as a donation of ten dollars, then you will need to give us some time to properly receive the email notification, which often gets delayed by approximately two days.
When do I become an Advanced Member