Questions about the WBO

(Nov. 24, 2012  2:50 PM)jubksin43 Wrote: When do I become an Advanced Member

Not when you've only made 4 posts ...
(Nov. 24, 2012  3:02 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2012  2:50 PM)jubksin43 Wrote: When do I become an Advanced Member

Not when you've only made 4 posts ...

But to answer his question, You have to have great knowledge on beyblade, and helped the forum in someway, give or take.
You really should've told him to search it. That question is asked very frequently.
one more queston about event proposials will it get approuved on the day it's on?
(Nov. 24, 2012  6:38 PM)Glen CG Wrote: one more queston about event proposials will it get approuved on the day it's on?

No. It needs to be proposed at least two weeks in advance, and while I try to reach the stage where it can be approved as soon as possible, it really depends how fast the potential organiser replies and how satisfying his or her responses are.
Is there a limit to the number of proposals that get approved for an area in... Lets say a year?
The only limit is how many tournaments the hosts in that area are willing to organize.
It also depends how quickly each host can submit the results and funds from their tournament in order to allow other organisers to post Event Proposals and get theirs approved. All previous tournaments in a given area must be "cleared" before others can get approved.

If the tournaments however always involve the same few Members, it is the only occasion where we might impose a limit, because then the same person will almost necessarily win each tournament with ease since they always face the same people.
When someone made a sig for you can you make that same sig for other people like for attending somthing?
Unless its a request for a group sig, I don't think why not. It really depends on who made it.
What are referrals?
(Nov. 25, 2012  2:51 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: What are referrals?
It's when a member gets someone to join the WBO under there name(as there Referrer)
You mean A new member comes who I told to come, and so I will refer to him.
It doesn't work that way. Let's say you ask your friend to become WBO member. When he/she register his/her new account, there is a column where you can put your referral's username. If he/she put your name in that column, automatically you will have 1 count of referral in your profile.
For event proposals do we have to put in additional information or is it opptional?
(Nov. 25, 2012  11:39 PM)Ken Rao Wrote: For event proposals do we have to put in additional information or is it opptional?
You can just look at this guide before putting a thread up so you know what information to include: http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

(Nov. 26, 2012  12:37 PM)RAYUGA ROCKS Wrote: what is the full form of user cp?

You mean what CP means?

User Control Panel...
Since i can't go to toronto tournaments at the moment and i made two proposials do i wait until an other tournament to get the proposials approuved?
(Nov. 27, 2012  12:11 AM)Ken Rao Wrote: Since i can't go to toronto tournaments at the moment and i made two proposials do i wait until an other tournament to get the proposials approuved?

... In your case, we have told you many, many times already that you need to attend Toronto tournaments first and then gain experience judging and co-hosting.
Can a warning level be decreased by any way possible
Even if it has a expire date of never
(Nov. 27, 2012  12:22 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Can a warning level be decreased by any way possible
Even if it has a expire date of never

This was answered many times in this thread already, but if you became a polite member who doesn't break the rules, then yes.

(Nov. 01, 2012  3:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In a few cases, we will revoke someone's warnings or some of them, but that is usually only when they have a high warning level already, are on the verge of seriously getting banned, but still contribute greatly enough that we want to 'save' them.

the waring level gives you warnings and once you reach 100 percent you get banned
The warning level is an indicator when you got a warning from the committee or moderators because you made a mistake & deserved to be warned. You can click the percentage level so you will know as to why you get a warning.
is there going to be an effort made to have separate beywiki pages for the metal fury beys since they are so different from their 4d counterparts?