Questions about the WBO

Dear WBO moderators,

I recently saw a huge decrease in my number of posts. I fully understand that all Spam will be deleted, but I am unaware of any of my posts being Spam. If one could clarify the reason for this/these actions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

~Takasu
Introduction Forum posts no longer add to the post count.

Anyone who has posted there a lot will have surely noticed a considerable drop in their count.
(Nov. 07, 2012  12:25 AM)Hazel Wrote: Introduction Forum posts no longer add to the post count.

Anyone who has posted there a lot will have surely noticed a considerable drop in their count.

Thank you for the clarification. I'll need to keep that in mind now.

Thank you.
That should not discourage anybody from welcoming new Members, of course.
in other wwords your parent said grow up or you quit beybladeing cause you lost the spirit

im with my option 2
Would that ever be true for the YC forum? I would love to see how many posts I'd have if that was true, haha.
(Nov. 07, 2012  1:01 AM)Tri Wrote: Would that ever be true for the YC forum? I would love to see how many posts I'd have if that was true, haha.

I do remember on one forum (OTC was it?), only Beyblade posts counted. I do hope they do not deduct posts from YC ... as its not really the same thing as the intro forum. You see a variety of good posts most of the time. While in the intro forum, its the generic "Hello and welcome".

Anyways, the forum jump links to private messages is broken :c
(Nov. 07, 2012  1:01 AM)Tri Wrote: Would that ever be true for the YC forum? I would love to see how many posts I'd have if that was true, haha.

You have 284 posts in YC.

Searching your username in the forum by posts turns up 15 pages; 20 results per page with 4 posts on the 15th.

Not hard to figure out without us tinkering with things... you could have done it yourself.
Ahhh. Didn't think of that. Thank you Hazel.

I figured I had a lot more than that, haha
Are 1 letter usernames allowed?

If yes I want the username "Z" , the user is inactive and I think that those who are inactive and have a username others want, should have their username removed.
(Nov. 07, 2012  9:09 AM)Viral Wrote: I think that those who are inactive and have a username others want, should have their username removed.

Your username is your "Identity". Taking that from inactive users is really something I would not appreciate if I were to become inactive, and I am sure the committee would not approve of this idea either.
(Nov. 07, 2012  4:40 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2012  9:09 AM)Viral Wrote: I think that those who are inactive and have a username others want, should have their username removed.

Your username is your "Identity". Taking that from inactive users is really something I would not appreciate if I were to become inactive, and I am sure the committee would not approve of this idea either.
That's true... But what about for people that have been inactive for a very long time could have there avatar/signature put into free graphics...
Avatars and signatures are made by artists, so we cannot just remove their work from their rights and make it available to anybody ...
Yeah, I geuss xD
BTW: Why are some members usernames in italics?? (ha, many people try to change their own to italics by trying out: [i] -Insert user here- [ /i] ... It fails xD)
(Nov. 07, 2012  6:53 PM)Luck Wrote: Yeah, I geuss xD
BTW: Why are some members usernames in italics?? (ha, many people try to change their own to italics by trying out: [i] -Insert user here- [ /i] ... It fails xD)

They are advanced members.

And yes, the coding in usernames doesn't work (damnit, how did I get tricked into doing that).
Hey so Kaboom!!! And I were having a battle and he launched onto my string of my string launcher, would that count as a win?
Advanced members,bro.

But you could always try copy and paste XD

EDIT:Never kind,I tried it...

(Nov. 07, 2012  9:57 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:

They are advanced members.

And yes, the coding in usernames doesn't work (damnit, how did I get tricked into doing that).
Ha, I almost tried.... but then I saw how it failed for you XD
I figured out the Italics only moments after I asked, which if funny timing, since I'd been wondering for a while...
(Nov. 10, 2012  5:48 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Hey so Kaboom!!! And I were having a battle and he launched onto my string of my string launcher, would that count as a win?

It seems to imply that his Beyblade was going out since your string is not really supposed to be inside the stadium, but either of you could invoke the Reshoot Clause and have the battle restarted.
It is too large; the rules very clearly state size limitations.
can the wbo make a battle bladers tournament for England ???
(Nov. 10, 2012  10:40 PM)aidanoe Wrote: can the wbo make a battle bladers tournament for England ???
The WBO is fan run so anyone can really.

(Nov. 10, 2012  7:21 PM)Hazel Wrote: It is too large; the rules very clearly state size limitations.

ok is this sig too large?