Questions about the WBO

yay Grin haha
i mean i havent done it in a couple years and after finding my favorite blades, im trying to locate my launcher... and a stadium... ive got like the original hasbro stadium... that was like mad small and clear XD and two japanese ones (i think thats what theyre called...) one thats red and i guess normal in size... and a blue on thats rather large with like these two entry path things... can i use those?!
first welcome to WBO!

no there isnt. although most people here are kinda old ,16+. and there are some more than 20.
any age is welcomed here.

have fun!

i think its time for you to make a introduse your self thread!
The last one sounds fake, I dunno about the first. You're only allowed to use real ones at tourneys (obviously) but you can use fake ones at home. Still, if you post some pics then we can tell you which beyblades they are and whether they're real or not. Smile
haha ok will do... i gotta find those as well... haha XD and ill make the post soon... i was actually just there looking at some peoples
I think the last one is a offical it sounds like the Super Stadium.
(Feb. 16, 2009  7:58 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: yay Grin haha
i mean i havent done it in a couple years and after finding my favorite blades, im trying to locate my launcher... and a stadium... ive got like the original hasbro stadium... that was like mad small and clear XD and two japanese ones (i think thats what theyre called...) one thats red and i guess normal in size... and a blue on thats rather large with like these two entry path things... can i use those?!

Infact the Hasbro one is illegal and the Takara ones are legal here. Alsostadium Rocky the first one is a stamina and the second was called the Super Stadium heres a keyblader vid with it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixSaodtJ2...annel_page
so did you hear about the new metal fight beyblades ? those were launched in japan and will come here maybe in 2010. but most members here got them from japan online so i think you should get some online Wink
(Feb. 16, 2009  8:04 PM)Blitz Wrote: I think the last one is a offical it sounds like the Super Stadium.

Whoops, read it wrong. I though he was talking about too Japanese beyblades. Pinching_eyes_2
haha yea thats the stadium Grin ...i can use that?

those are the beyblades i found Grin i still cant find my launcher ...
theyre put in order of favorite/best starting with gaia dragoon, then gekiryu-oh (hes like mad old... i actually had to get a new one cuz my first one was totalled in a battle with my friend [he was using the first dranzer]. My friend's attack ring broke [snapped clean in two], and my screw was stipped as well as these two peg things that held the core part together snapped off... the battle was like one that would appear in the anime... no joke), then a custom one... that actually came like that... haha its pretty good tho Grin, then metal driger, then driger V, and finnaly "flash lepard 2" (its what the sticker on it says... i cant remember if thats its real name or not...)

...also i was on the site for those new beyblades that are in japan now... and apparently theyre making some kinda arcade stadium thing?... Arcade stadium thing
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

^ they look like they are in a great condition Smile
The owner of this website (me) is 20 years old. Wink
Bistool, awesome and Gaia Dragoon V and Metal Driger not to sure about the one in the bottom right though, also they are in the best condition Grin And yeah however you should get a new stadium
If you have a weight disk with 10 sides and a trench (10 balance) then combine it with Bistool (tranclucent blue) attack ring and blade base and you have a killer combo
ill check it out once i find my launcher XD, also ill head over to toywiz maybe next weekend and see if they carry an acceptable stadium Grin

could someone post a pic so i know what i should be looking for

(also... i looked it up and "bistool" is gekiryu-oh)

condition wise they are all still in pretty great shape like u guys said... except for gaia dragoon whose taken quite a beating... (i used him the most Grin)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Oh well it'll still work Grin Glad you know about this sort of stuff already Smile
OK, guys, this topic is for questions about the WBO. If you don't have any please don't post it here.
srry about that ∑:3

also launcher wise (still havent found mine yet...) the hasbro ones are still ok to use right?
my launcher looks like this (below) can i still use that?
http://www.geocities.com/e1r1w1i1n/snipe...e_a68a.jpg
except minus that lazer pointer bit...
Yeah you can use that, and hasbro blades, we just use Takara Stadiums you should really check out
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-1295-page-150.html Ask A Question Get An Answer Thread
and
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade Metal Fight Beyblade
Why is it that sometimes, on the online.php page, sometimes it says that so-and-so is reading thread blahblahblah and sometime it just says they're 'reading thread'?
I know people can become hidden and such but that should hide them from the list altogether right? And I don't see why said people would keep changing their status. D:
(Feb. 16, 2009  11:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: Why is it that sometimes, on the online.php page, sometimes it says that so-and-so is reading thread blahblahblah and sometime it just says they're 'reading thread'?
I know people can become hidden and such but that should hide them from the list altogether right? And I don't see why said people would keep changing their status. D:

... does it matter?
(Feb. 16, 2009  11:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2009  11:32 PM)Rocky Wrote: Why is it that sometimes, on the online.php page, sometimes it says that so-and-so is reading thread blahblahblah and sometime it just says they're 'reading thread'?

... does it matter?

No I was just wondering. :\ I like things to work perfectly if possible. The WBO should be one of them. Smile
Nothing is perfect. Anyway, I understand why it's happening, it's just part of the system design, don't worry about it.
how can i got rid of my 30% waring
(Mar. 03, 2009  1:58 AM)LionFire Wrote: how can i got rid of my 30% waring

wait a really long time, have really good behaviour and hope a staff member is in a good mood
so just wait and my 30% waring will go away because im back on buy i dont want it under my name
(Mar. 03, 2009  2:03 AM)LionFire Wrote: so just wait and my 30% waring will go away because im back on buy i dont want it under my name

you're the only one who can see it except for staff :\