Questions about the WBO

oh so when do u think it will go away
(Mar. 03, 2009  2:16 AM)LionFire Wrote: oh so when do u think it will go away

never at this rate
I lol'd.
Anyway, so how often does WBO actually have a tournament?
(Mar. 05, 2009  7:59 AM)fragbait Wrote: I lol'd.
Anyway, so how often does WBO actually have a tournament?

It really depends on whoever is willing to host them. We have a lot in New York because there's a rather large amount of Bladers there and they're willing to run events.
dude i kno this is noob but wat do pm mean's does it mean's private message
(Mar. 21, 2009  1:12 AM)iceman1 Wrote: hahaahahah

Yeah, that is spamming dude. You need to have more content in your post.
Will we ever see the stars back on the forums again?
Doubt it. I think Brad was quite happy to get rid of them. ^^;
Oh, they were in the profiles, but now they've gone! Welp!
I see, it's aiight. I just missed those things.
(Mar. 28, 2009  5:51 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Will we ever see the stars back on the forums again?

I think Brad did not like the fact of how stars had nothing to do with contribution to community and only post quantity. Someone who makes a lot of useless posts but has a high star rating seems a bit odd. Plus with the new face system stars seem kind of redundant.

Also tons of other forums use stars; we're way more unique with facesCool
(Mar. 28, 2009  5:58 PM)Khel Wrote: I think Brad did not like the fact of how stars had nothing to do with contribution to community and only post quantity. Someone who makes a lot of useless posts but has a high star rating seems a bit odd. Plus with the new face system stars seem kind of redundant.

Plus everybody has stars, we're way more unique with facesCool

Yea, I guess.
(Mar. 28, 2009  5:58 PM)Khel Wrote: I think Brad did not like the fact of how stars had nothing to do with contribution to community and only post quantity. Someone who makes a lot of useless posts but has a high star rating seems a bit odd. Plus with the new face system stars seem kind of redundant.

Also tons of other forums use stars; we're way more unique with facesCool

welp i have nothing more to add on the issue!
(Mar. 28, 2009  7:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: welp i have nothing more to add on the issue!

It appears I have the ability to read minds...sweeeetCool
(Apr. 05, 2009  12:58 AM)BladeBee Wrote: How Do I get a Beypoint Record?

http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php?action=team
so if people hold little tournaments with other wbo members do we let a staff member know about the details and then it can become an official wbo event?
You need 9 people.
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:33 AM)Giga Wrote: You need 9 people.

oh ok so thats like the minumum? or however you spell it lol
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:38 AM)josh-jf Wrote: oh ok so thats like the minumum? or however you spell it lol

It's a sticky in the WBO Official Events forum.
(Apr. 05, 2009  1:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's a sticky in the WBO Official Events forum.

oh ok sweet that was a smart idea implementing that.
in the older design i could see what the online users are doing. and i really used to use this a lot. so how can i do this now?
(Apr. 05, 2009  6:19 PM)pegasis Wrote: in the older design i could see what the online users are doing. and i really used to use this a lot. so how can i do this now?

that's sort of creepy

http://worldbeyblade.org/online.php