Questions about the WBO

Well I can't think of anything else. Confused Only other things that seperate you from us are the number of faces. And the fact the you have MFBlader DJ as your avatar. Maybe that's what saved you. XD

EDIT: Or you know, Aqua's idea......might make a bit more sense.......^^;
Our server was rebooted earlier today.
can someone please tell me how to start a new post!!!! i've been looking for the button forever!!!!!
(Apr. 21, 2009  4:11 AM)bladerglass936 Wrote: can someone please tell me how to start a new post!!!! i've been looking for the button forever!!!!!

[Image: newthread.png]
Someone please tell me the banner just changed and I am NOT crazy.
It did just change....I think.
(Apr. 23, 2009  2:38 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Someone please tell me the banner just changed and I am NOT crazy.

it changed earlier today

seriously guys do you really need to be told when something has very obviously been changed
(Apr. 23, 2009  2:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it changed earlier today

seriously guys do you really need to be told when something has very obviously been changed
Yes, because most of the time I'm on my cell phone and I can't see the banner; it's only 2in long on my PDA.

I make well over half my posts on my cell phone, so the banner isn't something I frequently notice.

Good job, though. It looks really sleek.
I saw that too, I thought I was being stupid though.
I was wondering if your allowed to get more than one of the same face. Say you win a gold face but then you come 1st in another tournament do you get another gold or nothing?
Yeah, you'd get two faces in that instance.
Yes you would get more than one face in that situation.

EDIT: Beaten
lol ok sweet thanks guys.
Brad, will you ever stop making your site so much fun so I can get my homework done?
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Brad, will you ever stop making your site so much fun so I can get my homework done?

well, this is the plan:

Maybe if you spin your Beyblade collection fast enough in the opposite direction than Earth, you can make the world itself stop spinning. MAYBE that will make time stand still so I can do my homework.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: well, this is the plan:
YOU MEAN IT CEASES TO EXIST????
Where are we on that graph right now?
the peak

all downhill from here guys sorry
>.>
You're probably right, it'll be too crowded soon. Lips_sealed
(Apr. 29, 2009  8:34 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: >.>
You're probably right, it'll be too crowded soon. Lips_sealed

i was joking, i have some great stuff planned
Figures, the one time I take you seriously, you're joking. Note to self, when brad doesn't use punctuation, he's using sarcasm. XD
Heh, can't wait for whatever you've got planned next. Cute
(Apr. 29, 2009  8:45 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Figures, the one time I take you seriously, you're joking. Note to self, when brad doesn't use punctuation, he's using sarcasm. XD

this is actually mostly true
XD Haha. Anyways, we're so off topic. >.>
<------------------ my avatar is animated but its not being animated why?