Questions about the WBO

lol. my warnings level should have been a secret but brad told everyone about it XD
also from my experience bringing it down is so hard. or maybe its just that am not improving enough. am not sure Confused
(May. 07, 2009  6:57 AM)pegasis Wrote: lol. my warnings level should have been a secret but brad told everyone about it XD
also from my experience bringing it down is so hard. or maybe its just that am not improving enough. am not sure Confused

because you never shut up about it
^^ Mmm, it's actually not that hard if you try to be good. :\ Mine went and I didn't even realise for a while.....
Because people who behave dont need to look at their warning levels everytime they go on.
(May. 07, 2009  10:01 AM)Rocky Wrote: ^^ Mmm, it's actually not that hard if you try to be good. :\ Mine went and I didn't even realise for a while.....

You had a warning? Holy Carp... I'm not sure if I ever had one (unless it was back when I just joined).
She's right, though. :\
Yea that was probably when you had it. Mine is 0% RIGHT NOW GOOD THING.....Joyful_3 I don't want to get banned!
Not for long if you keep spamming.
I am not spamming stop saying I'm spamming I agreed with him and told him why and other things that is not spamming!Joyful_3
^^^^ Actually I've had two. And I was just browsing the forums and realised it was back to zero and I was all 'when the hell did that happen'?
I did not see many questions or answers about the World Beyblade Organization in the last few posts. Is that SPAM ... ? Hm.
thanks for the information about warning % i have another questoin what happens when your Beypoints reach zero?
(May. 07, 2009  11:06 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Because people who behave dont need to look at their warning levels everytime they go on.
it is written under every single post you post. so it is so normal to always know your warning level...

lol kai-v.
here is a question, i saw alot of people marking forums as read. how can i do that?
Either click on the button on the Main Page which says Mark All Forums Read or you could just click on the Beyblade before the name of the forum.
(May. 07, 2009  11:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I did not see many questions or answers about the World Beyblade Organization in the last few posts. Is that SPAM ... ? Hm.

HAHA wow your kidding right, If someone agrees with someone and doesnt got off topic in a thread and there post has to do with something another person said its not spam. Is this your first forum that youve ever been on before? How old are you 12? Jk but ya man maybe you need a little more experience on forums if you think every post is spam.
(P.S you may say my post is spam lol sorry just trying to inform the noobs)

[warn]
BeyBrad can you answer this what happens when your beypoints hit 0!?!?!?!?!
Kai-V is a mod for christ's sake. What are you on about? The last few posts, including mine, have been spam. Speechless

And Rustin, I imagine they just remain at zero until you win something. It is unlikely that anyone ill ever get zero points though.

James, don't quote posts that are on the same page. That was a pointless post.
? I don't qiote posts....what are you talking about?
Sorry, you didn't actually quote it but you did as good as.
You've been posting a lot of posts lately that simply repeat or agree with what someone else has already said. I don't wanna sound mean but it's a tad annoying. :\
i asked the same question but i posted mine first i guess
(May. 07, 2009  11:43 PM)Squirly Wrote: HAHA wow your kidding right, If someone agrees with someone and doesnt got off topic in a thread and there post has to do with something another person said its not spam. Is this your first forum that youve ever been on before? How old are you 12? Jk but ya man maybe you need a little more experience on forums if you think every post is spam.

Kai-V is a mod genius. It would be wise not to make condescending remarks to one. She has plenty of experience with forums and running sites. :\

Also there has been a fair bit of spam in the last page.
(May. 07, 2009  11:43 PM)Squirly Wrote: HAHA wow your kidding right, If someone agrees with someone and doesnt got off topic in a thread and there post has to do with something another person said its not spam. Is this your first forum that youve ever been on before? How old are you 12? Jk but ya man maybe you need a little more experience on forums if you think every post is spam.
I am 17 and I am way more intelligent than you, it seems. I have been moderator and administrator at several message boards for at least the past six years.

If I were any other moderator, I would probably warn you, but I am an extremely forgiving person, therefore I will just go listen to Dir en grey.

Rustin, with the system used for the Beypoints, you might have to work very hard before you reach 0 point. I think there always needs to be some kind of point to permit the 'exchange', therefore your point could stagnate at 1. Brad could infirm or confirm this better though.
thats nice to here that your forgiving Kai-V and thanks for the infomation too

Kai-V may be forgiving, but I am not as much, so enjoy your warning. Kai-V is staff here and I think the staff are able to decide what is spam and what isn't.

(May. 07, 2009  11:58 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: BeyBrad can you answer this what happens when your beypoints hit 0!?!?!?!?!

I'm not even sure this is possible, but they will probably stay at 0.

If you don't have any questions about the WBO, or can't add something to the discussion, please refrain from posting. "I agree!" is not a useful post.
does the website ever go through any changes like changing the design of the main page you know stuff like that?