Questions about the WBO

lol i'll do it soon
Whats with the countless pm's from brad?
(Jan. 15, 2009  12:47 AM)Maz Wrote: Whats with the countless pm's from brad?

System error. Speechless
Their still coming. I get them every 15 min.
A few other people got them as well. Not sure what's going on. Looking into it now
Ohhh! Ok...lol srry bot that. silly me Smile
Not getting PM's but got a random blank email from the WBO. Anyone know what thats about?
(Jan. 16, 2009  2:59 PM)Rocky Wrote: Not getting PM's but got a random blank email from the WBO. Anyone know what thats about?

No clue.
uhmm just a random question but..on the bottom of the index page, it says "past 24 hour stats" what does that mean? or what is that section meant for?
(Jan. 17, 2009  10:11 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: uhmm just a random question but..on the bottom of the index page, it says "past 24 hour stats" what does that mean? or what is that section meant for?

Exactly what it says; stats over the past 24 hours.
lol..wow..i feel stupid now.. -.-; ..my bad..maybe its the headache..lol XD
Force Smash Article Not added to front?
(Jan. 25, 2009  7:11 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Force Smash Article Not added to front?

Same with Wolborg 2, Jumping Base, MM, CS.....someone'll get to them eventually.
okay i got a question.

how come on the bottom of the page (where diff forum are at), on the "online/active users" thing, it says googlebot, or yahoo ? i was just wondering, since those 2 doesnt seem like members...or are they?
(Jan. 28, 2009  5:47 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: okay i got a question.

how come on the bottom of the page (where diff forum are at), on the "online/active users" thing, it says googlebot, or yahoo ? i was just wondering, since those 2 doesnt seem like members...or are they?

Chief - Uh.

They're bots sent by Yahoo and Google. Isn't that self-evident?
-.-; ..im sorry...i didnt even know what those really are.. -.-;

and since i didnt know, i asked...lol oh well i guess i know now xS
they're bots that index websites for search engines
ahh i c...now...thanks a lot x]
(changing subject sry)
anybody know y there arnt any dranzer beyblade articles on beywiki at all not even v2
we haven't written them yet
hey uhh im new here...

I was just wondering if there was some sorta age limit... i mean im not that old... i think... (im 15 turning 16 in 2 months)
Haha. No age limit ever. We've got members here over 20 and the majority of us are 15-19. You're never too old to beyblade. Wink
There are a lot more people that are older than you on here, I'm 18. You can be any age!