Questions about the WBO

(Dec. 05, 2008  4:14 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2008  4:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2008  4:10 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2008  4:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php?action=matches

Your brother won four matches in a row first, setting his rank very high. Because his rank was higher than yours, he lost more points when he lost to you.

Are you sure you reported these in the order they occurred?

No, I'm not sure if I did since we didn't keep that close of track. And I understand how it works, my bro's just mad cuz we probly recorded the battles in the wrong order, but we are using the same computer so we recorded the battles in a row to do it faster.

I'll add information about this to the rules page and the help file. In the future, record your battles in order.

Also, what stadium did you guys use?
Tornado Balance. I read the rules. =)

Just checking. Wink
yes uhh
we recorded our 8 more battles from last night and we thought there was a limit....
if we crossed it,(pichuscute and i) we just won't record anymore.
we thought it would cut off when re reached 7 but it didnt...
so ya if its just a glitch,either way we'll just cut off our battles for the next week.
oops i forgot to log out of bros account o.o
(Dec. 05, 2008  9:37 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: yes uhh
we recorded our 8 more battles from last night and we thought there was a limit....
if we crossed it,(pichuscute and i) we just won't record anymore.
we thought it would cut off when re reached 7 but it didnt...
so ya if its just a glitch,either way we'll just cut off our battles for the next week.
oops i forgot to log out of bros account o.o

The limit per 7 days is 10 battles between the same two bladers, but it's OK. I didn't make that clear enough. After the next 7 days, please just submit 5 battles instead of 10. Smile
The World battle system is similar to the beypointer system. So, will there be something special (maybe a speial user title or join a exclusive group) for gaining a certain number of points?
(Dec. 05, 2008  10:57 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: The World battle system is similar to the beypointer system. So, will there be something special (maybe a speial user title or join a exclusive group) for gaining a certain number of points?

There will be rewards in the future.
Mmmmk, thanks.
How do I go to the Portal?
I've been busy, and I'll translate everything I was supposed to when I come home from school.
(Dec. 08, 2008  8:46 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: How do I go to the Portal?
I've been busy, and I'll translate everything I was supposed to when I come home from school.

You can get to the portal at this link:

http://worldbeyblade.org/portal.php
(Dec. 08, 2008  9:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2008  8:46 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: How do I go to the Portal?

You can get to the portal at this link:

http://worldbeyblade.org/portal.php

Apreciated it, working on the trans as we speak. Will send via PM.
Is the portal page supposed to appear once a day when you first open the webpage?
(Dec. 09, 2008  4:40 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Is the portal page supposed to appear once a day when you first open the webpage?

Correct.
I know the limit to battle one person is 10 a week, but is there a limit on how many different people you can battle?
(Dec. 10, 2008  9:01 PM)Maz Wrote: I know the limit to battle one person is 10 a week, but is there a limit on how many different people you can battle?

No.
How come AceTyson17s birthday gets a whole event dedicated to it?
http://worldbeyblade.org/calendar-1-year...ay-25.html
(Jan. 07, 2009  11:12 PM)yruahippo Wrote: How come AceTyson17s birthday gets a whole event dedicated to it?
http://worldbeyblade.org/calendar-1-year...ay-25.html

You can create your own events. Confused

If you go to the Calender, on the bottom you have options to add a public or private event.
Oh okay.....I'm not sure that's such a good idea (which is why I assumed events were made by admins only) but I guess it's okay while the community is smaller.......
yeah think i'm going to set it up so mods have to approve calendar events
I've already set an event up ages ago lol.
Has the WBO logo been replaced with the :find button: or is it just my phone being weird?
(Jan. 09, 2009  1:05 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Has the WBO logo been replaced with the :find button: or is it just my phone being weird?

:pwn:
Eh, its back to normal now.....that was weird.....Uncertain
LOL I LOVE tat face! [Image: emot-pwn.gif] hehe
How come Phantom Fox MS doesn't come up as one of the articles on the new article banner? I thought it would be an automatic thing but I guess not......
(Jan. 14, 2009  12:06 AM)Rocky Wrote: How come Phantom Fox MS doesn't come up as one of the articles on the new article banner? I thought it would be an automatic thing but I guess not......

It's not. I tried to add it myself, but I couldn't find where to edit it lol. Hopefully Brad updates it soon.