Questions about the WBO

(Sep. 18, 2011  2:50 PM)Shika blade Wrote: How long does it take if we buy a blader passport to make the face show up?

Faces are doled out manually, if I recall correctly, so once your payment has processed, inform a moderator if it's taking your face too long to show up, so they can apply it.
If you bought it at an event, then you need to make sure that the organiser sent your name to Kei, as well as the money to us of course.
Ok then. Wpardin should handle that.

When will there be a september giveaway?
(Sep. 19, 2011  2:31 AM)Arekkusu56 Wrote: Can you tell me more about beypoints?

The Beypoint system is active only for those who have participated in a WBO function. The number of Beypoints you have provides you with a rank in the system. All Beybladers who have not participated in anything start out with a default 1,000.

Once you have participated in an event, the number will go up or down based on your performance. Winning provides points, and losing takes some away. The amount you gain/lose is dependant upon the rank/status of the person you won/lost to.
(Sep. 19, 2011  2:31 AM)Arekkusu56 Wrote: Can you tell me more about beypoints?
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=9

For basic questions like these, you should click the "Help" link first that is just below the banner. It explains a lot of the key features on the WBO.
(Sep. 18, 2011  3:58 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Ok then. Wpardin should handle that.

When will there be a september giveaway?

In September LOL. It's a monthly giveaway
How many different types of status does MyBB offer? We currently have...
Username
Username

Username
Username

Are there anymore?
(Sep. 20, 2011  3:34 AM)Deikailo Wrote: How many different types of status does MyBB offer? We currently have...
Username
Username

Username
Username

Are there anymore?

We can probably have a hundred more.
(Sep. 20, 2011  3:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2011  3:34 AM)Deikailo Wrote: How many different types of status does MyBB offer? We currently have...
Username
Username

Username
Username

Are there anymore?

We can probably have a hundred more.
Wouldn't you run out of bold/italic/blue/orange combinations before ten?
Then I misunderstood your question. Since you were referring to what MyBB offers, I thought you wanted to know that we can give a hundred different colours to usernames, we can make them underlined, italicised, bolded, 'stroked', a combination of those, we can add things before and/or after each username, etc.
Nah, I meant like, a rank.
So we have Banned, Member, Advanced Member, Forum Moderator, Global Moderator, and Committee Member. I suppose Passport Holders is another group, but people only get added to it if they purchase a Blader Passport online, and all it does is change their member title.
Can any more be added?
Yes, if there was any necessary.
In a tournament is it ok to share parts with people ??
There is no rule against it , so I guess so.
As long as he/she returns the parts, yes. If (s)he didn't, report him(her)
What am i talking about, ofcourse!

EDIT:beaten
What defines a veteran blader on the WBO? I really wanna know.
Thanks Smile
(Sep. 20, 2011  8:58 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: What defines a veteran blader on the WBO? I really wanna know.

To be promoted to "Advanced"/"Veteran", you typically need to demonstrate qualities the Committee sees as admirable. Learning quickly, being respectful, sharing what you learn with the community, or just overall being a high-quality poster, are the things they tend to look for - I am mostly paraphrasing, mind, but this is basically what I was told.
So, when a persons user is blue, that means their a mod, right? Black is deleted, and grey is banned. Am I right?
Administrators
Moderators
banned
Deleted

that's about it
Wait.. Dosnt that mean that Bluezee is banned? Why?
Well he already had a 90% warning level and his attitude was a bit unacceptable put the facts together and look at his last posts you should be able to tell why he is banned although this shouldn't be here.