The Advanced Forum is born!

10 000, 11 000, … 20 000! We keep growing!

We all love a hobby that is full of different techniques and types of customizations. Younger and older members join this message board, and some of them are older or newer to Beyblade. The wise men teach the new ones, but sometimes, those wise men with their slit-like eyes enjoy discussing among themselves about some obscure concepts of Beyblade in an attempt to push the game even further. To give them room to speak freely and with words few understand, we are now opening an Advanced Forum!

Not away from prying eyes of those who are eager to learn, these Veterans are the only members able to post in that forum. Their usernames will appear in italic. They were chosen for diverse reasons, but others should not despair: everybody is eligible to get approved to contribute to the Advanced Forum one day; you just need to prove yourself and your knowledge! Help people with their combinations, bring out new amazing customizations, help confirm or infirm other members’ combos with accurate test results, answer some Beyblade-related questions, etc. Who knows, you might be one step away from getting the ability to post in the Advanced Forum! However, don’t beg for it, the Committee will choose the members who deserve it along the way as they post and post!

Furthermore, welcome our newest Moderator, blah!
So can u tell what the veterans r gonna do in there
Congrats blah, you deserve it.
"those wise men with their slit-like eyes enjoy discussing among themselves about some obscure concepts of Beyblade"

i love your diction :V
blah, you have been helpful in every way. Congratulations!
Will there be a new face for it?
(Nov. 24, 2010  7:32 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Will there be a new face for it?
Most of them already have the Amethyst Face.
Heh I was wondering why blah's name appeared in light blue italics in the online list...anyway congratz blah, you deserve it! The Advanced Forum is a good idea though, I like it.
Awesome! I have waited for something like this since the beginning. Hopefully I can post there.

By the way cograts blah!
i can't wait to read and post there and congrats blah!!
Congrats blah, you definitely deserve it for all the help you've done here.
congrats blah, you deserved it

i hope i will be able to post in the Advanced Forum, but im pretty sure i wont any time soon
Gratz blah! Love your videos! Grin
I knew it blah! You were destined to become a moderator!
Congradulations Blah. This just makes me want to try harder to become a moderator.
Edit: Do you have to have a minimum post requirement to become a veteran?
Congrats Blah. I hope to soon to be able to post in the Advance forum.
Blah you legend you deserve it in every single way

the single most helpful person on this website definitely
Congratz and we need the amethst face. For our name to be italicized
Congratulations blah! you should be extremely pleased as they're are only a select few who are able to become a moderator Wink
Congrats to blah on mod and congrats to the WBO on the new forum!
(Nov. 24, 2010  8:22 PM)caststarman Wrote: Edit: Do you have to have a minimum post requirement to become a veteran?
Quality over quantity.
Yes, I know everyone's already said it, but congrats blah!
Congratulation Blah! For becoming a moderator! And helping out the forums! Enjoy having administrative powers!
congratz people who are now advanced!

And congratz blah, you deserve it! new mods FTW!
(Nov. 24, 2010  9:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  8:22 PM)caststarman Wrote: Edit: Do you have to have a minimum post requirement to become a veteran?
Quality over quantity.
So say we have 100 posts posts but those posts are really informative we'll be veterans. And does warning level come in to this too?