Questions about the WBO

Yes, it is to counter bots.
I know this may be a stupid question, but is there a whole list of banned members? I don't know why I wanna know, but it just came to mind, haha.
I believe it is only accessible to Committee Members.
Just asking... are there any beys that are banned from tournaments, or is it up to the host to decide that??
(Sep. 11, 2011  4:57 PM)ldrago58555 Wrote: Just asking... are there any beys that are banned from tournaments, or is it up to the host to decide that??

There are currently no Beyblades or parts banned in the Standard Format. This is written in our Rulebooks.
Yes i was wondering, can i post like an advertisement or give word out about a store or something like that, because i wanted to do that for a store i work at called roy's collectables, so i wanted to know before i posted about it.
(Sep. 12, 2011  5:42 PM)Yonashi Wrote: Yes i was wondering, can i post like an advertisement or give word out about a store or something like that, because i wanted to do that for a store i work at called roy's collectables, so i wanted to know before i posted about it.

You could post here.
I had my signature removed, and it's been the same size for about 3 months or so. If everything is in a spoiler, it shouldn't get removed, right? If so, what's the deal? :\ It's unfair, really. I kept it under the size limit, and it got removed.
Everything in a signature must fit within 500 by 200 pixels, not only the picture. If you have an image that is already 500 by 200 pixels big, then you cannot have anything else in your signature. This is something that a lot of people do not understand.
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Everything in a signature must fit within 500 by 200 pixels, not only the picture. If you have an image that is already 500 by 200 pixels big, then you cannot have anything else in your signature. This is something that a lot of people do not understand.

Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up, Kai-V.

Looks like othellog owes me a favor...
(Sep. 09, 2011  4:15 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  4:11 PM)Byser Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  3:55 PM)poseidon Wrote: whats up with dormantspirit hes made a post(s) but it says hes unregistered his usernames in black.

IIRC, it basically means his account was deleted, although his name is black because his posts are still there for some reason.
So deleted not banned ? I remeber a account called deletethisaccountstnks or something but that accounts grey.

I doubt you will care much but it was a special case since they made a new account and asked for their old one DormantSpirit to be deleted. I read it in the going away/coming back topic.
(Sep. 13, 2011  2:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I doubt you will care much but it was a special case since they made a new account and asked for their old one DormantSpirit to be deleted. I read it in the going away/coming back topic.

Actually, in that case I should have merged his old account with the new one, but I made the mistake and deleted it entirely instead. This was years ago before I knew that we were not supposed to delete accounts.
About the sig rules, my sig is 500p by 150p and it twice its been changed to "Signature was too large. Read the rules" when the maximum size is 500p by 200p. Why is that?
Here it is:
[Image: 2uxv1up.png]
(Sep. 14, 2011  8:01 AM)taj12 Wrote: About the sig rules, my sig is 500p by 150p and it twice its been changed to "Signature was too large. Read the rules" when the maximum size is 500p by 200p. Why is that?
Here it is:
[Image: 2uxv1up.png]

If you had a few lines of text below it, or ANY text beside it, it would be considered too large. If this is not the case, then I am not certain why it would've been changed, as it is 500x150.
(Sep. 14, 2011  8:01 AM)taj12 Wrote: About the sig rules, my sig is 500p by 150p and it twice its been changed to "Signature was too large. Read the rules" when the maximum size is 500p by 200p. Why is that?
Here it is:
*Snip*

Any additional charecters would have meant it is too big, 500*200 is the maxsize for all off the sig.
With regards of this problem, i wan't to ask:

how many pixels does a letter have? Caps and not?
Usually, expect it to be at least ten pixels high, but it might be even twelve pixels high.
But if we put spoilers and it stays within 500x200 with the spoilers, what would be the largest size after the spoiler?
(Sep. 16, 2011  5:09 AM)Kinetic Wrote: But if we put spoilers and it stays within 500x200 with the spoilers, what would be the largest size after the spoiler?

There is no real size limit within the spoilers, since you can just close it back if it is too large for you.
Id like to host a tournament but I only have one stadium. Is that even possible?
yes, as long as it's a legal stadium, then yes.

you can encourage people to bring their own stadiums
When we press the report button is it for people who should receive a warning for their post or is it also for other things like a topic in the wrong part of the forum which doesn't require a warning? Sorry if this is a stupid question but there have been times when I was hesitant of pushing it because I thought it meant "this person should get a warning".
It's for both.

If you know a post doesn't belong in a certain place, or it seems like a no good post (as in, spam, or just rude, etc.), then report it.
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:58 AM)RowDog Wrote: When we press the report button is it for people who should receive a warning for their post or is it also for other things like a topic in the wrong part of the forum which doesn't require a warning? Sorry if this is a stupid question but there have been times when I was hesitant of pushing it because I thought it meant "this person should get a warning".

Reporting simply alerts a moderator or administrator that a post is likely breaking the rules. The action to be taken is at the discretion of the responding admin/mod.

It does not mean "warn them"/"ban them"/"delete their post"/"hit them in the face", it means "hey, I think this post might be breaking a rule", and then you explain why in the box provided.

The mod will do the rest.
How long does it take if we buy a blader passport to make the face show up?