Questions about the WBO

(Jul. 18, 2011  12:39 PM)darkblader12 Wrote: im trying to add a post
but every time i try
it automatically edits my post before and adds it
what do i do??
there is a significant time difference ( 30 mins, did some testing)

The period is one hour. You are not even supposed to make two posts one after the other like that.
What does it mean when one of your post are warned
It means that you've been warned for making a bad post, or something that is SPAM like. Or being offensive. Basically just breaking the rules.
And you asking that question proves that you never read the rules.
Do credits expire? Since i've been to more than two tournaments in my time here and i've only got 2.
No, but there was a period when if you had more than 7 they were reduced to 7.
Recent credits also haven't been distributed yet.
(Jul. 19, 2011  9:39 AM)blah Wrote: No, but there was a period when if you had more than 7 they were reduced to 7.
Recent credits also haven't been distributed yet.
Do any mods want to hint at the new campaign? Lips_sealed

What?! - No, I am being patient..........
Do you count the RC beyblades as part of collections for the Rose Gold face?
(Jul. 19, 2011  7:25 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Do you count the RC beyblades as part of collections for the Rose Gold face?

No, those are not real Beyblades.
What if I wanted to donate? Can I do it at a tourney or thru PayPal?
(Jul. 19, 2011  9:06 PM)® Wrote: What if I wanted to donate? Can I do it at a tourney or thru PayPal?

Both. In a tournament, make sure the organiser clearly writes that you gave extra money.
Oh ok thanks, I'll be getting a rare face soon... Eee
Are there any beys that are banned in tournaments?
(Jul. 21, 2011  1:44 AM)TheBlackMamba Wrote: Are there any beys that are banned in tournaments?

If you read our Rulebooks, you will know.
(Jul. 21, 2011  3:42 AM)BEYSKULL13 Wrote: whats the buddy list

a list where you can addd other member as your 'buddy' or friend..thats what i think of...i never add one to myself either..
(Jul. 21, 2011  4:16 AM)BEYSKULL13 Wrote: how

Go to My Settings, Buddy/Ignore List ...

How do people even learn about Buddies when it is more or less "hidden", yet they have no idea where anything about it is situated ...
Is the map working I keep trying to put my self on but every time I do it says error?
(Jul. 21, 2011  8:17 AM)Goldenpegasus64 Wrote: Is the map working I keep trying to put my self on but every time I do it says error?

The map isnt really working
i'm gonna make a post dissing the dark nebula. Would i get in trouble if i post it?
Why would you make a post insulting a non-existent entity from a Children's TV Program?
Seriously, it is a kid's show, do not get yourself mad over something like that ...
Sorry if this sounds nooby but how do I make a picture in my post with putting links to imageshack?
There's a button with a house, a tree, and a sun in the toolbar on the "post reply" page. Click it, enter the url of the image, and yeah.

OR:
Code:
[img]URL HERE[/img]