Questions about the WBO

Um, not sure if this is the right place to ask but, is there a meme thread on here?
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:34 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Um, not sure if this is the right place to ask but, is there a meme thread on here?

yeah there is a beyblade on specifically
That's cool.
How do I upload a gif as my profile picture? How do I upload a gif in my signature? I have been trying to figure this out, so can guys please help me on this?
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: How do I upload a gif as my profile picture? How do I upload a gif in my signature? I have been trying to figure this out, so can guys please help me on this?
download the gif to your device, then go to My Settings. click the picture and upload the gif. go to your signature and click the button that says add an image when you hover over it. upload gif
btw any san tan valley arizona bladers? my turbo spryzen 5bump friction-s would love to have a few matches.
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:47 PM)APEXOUS Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: How do I upload a gif as my profile picture? How do I upload a gif in my signature? I have been trying to figure this out, so can guys please help me on this?
download the gif to your device, then go to My Settings. click the picture and upload the gif. go to your signature and click the button that says add an image when you hover over it. upload gif
btw any san tan valley arizona bladers? my turbo spryzen 5bump friction-s would love to have a few matches.

Look at my signature. I tried. I failed. Can u help me?
let me see
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:02 PM)APEXOUS Wrote: let me see

look at the screenshot
its very nice. unfortunatly i could not figure out how to add it to the signature. lemme do some research

i asked someone who has both PFP and signature as a gif. they will (hopefully) reply soon
Why are we not allowed to have alt accounts
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ protection from spammers

(Dec. 16, 2020  7:19 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Why are we not allowed to have alt accounts

It’s because it allows people to get away with things. Take Freedelahoya4 for example. All though he’s banned now he has 3 more accounts (1 of which I’ve banned) just to send me disturbing messages (all which are now in my ignore list). If members had alt accounts they could get away with things like rude messages and even threats.
(Dec. 16, 2020  8:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:19 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Why are we not allowed to have alt accounts

It’s because it allows people to get away with things. Take Freedelahoya4 for example. All though he’s banned now he has 3 more accounts (1 of which I’ve banned) just to send me disturbing messages (all which are now in my ignore list). If members had alt accounts they could get away with things like rude messages and even threats.

what? Are u a mod?
(Dec. 16, 2020  8:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

what are his alt accounts?

Isn't Freedelahoya4 the guy who said we should start a scummy bootleg beyblade project and make money off of it?
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:03 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  8:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s because it allows people to get away with things. Take Freedelahoya4 for example. All though he’s banned now he has 3 more accounts (1 of which I’ve banned) just to send me disturbing messages (all which are now in my ignore list). If members had alt accounts they could get away with things like rude messages and even threats.

Isn't Freedelahoya4 the guy who said we should start a scummy bootleg  beyblade project and make money off of it?
Yep thats him.
(Dec. 16, 2020  8:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s because it allows people to get away with things. Take Freedelahoya4 for example. All though he’s banned now he has 3 more accounts (1 of which I’ve banned) just to send me disturbing messages (all which are now in my ignore list). If members had alt accounts they could get away with things like rude messages and even threats.

Isn't Freedelahoya4 the guy who said we should start a scummy bootleg  beyblade project and make money off of it?

so he wanted to do Rapidity 2: Electric Bo0galoo?
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:13 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:03 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: what are his alt accounts?

so he wanted to do Rapidity 2: Electric Bo0galoo?
He wanted to start a beyblade manga, sell it to a russian or chinese company and illegally pirate it. So yes
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:15 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:13 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: so he wanted to do Rapidity 2: Electric Bo0galoo?
He wanted to start a beyblade manga, sell it to a russian or chinese company and illegally pirate it. So yes

wack.
glad i was offline for this conversation, upset i looked at it

Isn't Freedelahoya4 the guy who said we should start a scummy bootleg beyblade project and make money off of it?

In order:
1. Roy_Rolstad
2. KriessCygnus
3. Scyther
4. Kronos12

He made all these accounts just to tell me to beat up military women. Je’s definitely really sketchy
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:15 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  9:13 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: so he wanted to do Rapidity 2: Electric Bo0galoo?

the hecc? why would ppl do that
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: CitrusNinja3 or Jinbee, Freedelahoya4 returned again as Ryuga1274 proof as always: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wi5stP4...p=drivesdk

Delete this post right now!
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:34 PM)Ryuga1274 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  11:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: CitrusNinja3 or Jinbee, Freedelahoya4 returned again as Ryuga1274 proof as always: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wi5stP4...p=drivesdk

Delete this post right now!

Why? The great banned user doesn’t scare me