Questions about the WBO

(Apr. 14, 2016  7:27 PM)Shinji Wrote: 'Sup with the peeps with Grey Usernames?
I believe those are people who have been banned from the site.
(Apr. 14, 2016  7:27 PM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  7:27 PM)Shinji Wrote: 'Sup with the peeps with Grey Usernames?
I believe those are people who have been banned from the site.

Oh, banned forever?
(Apr. 14, 2016  7:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes.

That's kinda harsh...
Tongue_out
(Apr. 14, 2016  7:45 PM)Shinji Wrote:

That's kinda harsh...
Tongue_out

It's pretty rare that we ban people permanently, and we always try to resolve a situation without resorting to that. But there are also people who are seriously here only to cause trouble, or ignore written warnings over many months or years.
(Apr. 14, 2016  7:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2016  7:45 PM)Shinji Wrote:

That's kinda harsh...
Tongue_out

It's pretty rare that we ban people permanently, and we always try to resolve a situation without resorting to that. But there are also people who are seriously here only to cause trouble, or ignore written warnings over many months or years.

Okay, thanks for replying to me.
Grin
Anyone know what that "add attachment" is? I seen in only in few thread. I was wondering what it is ?
[Image: 11gqa13.jpg]
There's nothing in that screenshot that says "Add Attachment," but that typically means uploading a file to a post.
Sorry it was wrong Screen shot.

See spoiler above for right pic
I think file attachment is definitely disabled in most forums, but on top of that, only specific user groups are allowed to attach files to their posts. This adds files directly to our server and increases our volume, so we cannot just let anybody do it whenever, unfortunately.

Chances are that if you tried it when you saw the option available, it would not work.
When do we get our rankings after an event?

(I'm just asking, I'm not being impatient...)

EDIT - Thanks, Kai-V!
Grin
It depends what format the event was using. If it is a Metal Fight Beyblade format, it should take no more than two months to be processed. For Burst, the Beypoint System is not ready yet.
Can one share their Beypoints or Credits with someone else?
I wouldn't think so. If you could, that would easily be abused.
(Apr. 24, 2016  4:24 PM)Shinji Wrote: Can one share their Beypoints or Credits with someone else?
What Mana said.
You can, however, get something with your credits and have it mailed to someone else's address.
I have a question. I'm making a sort of 4D upgrade to my Bey, Cyber Raydra W105F, and I intend on posting some art of it, but I can't find the Your Creations part of WBO. Where can I find it? Thanks in advance.
(Apr. 24, 2016  8:19 PM)Gaming239 Wrote: I have a question. I'm making a sort of 4D upgrade to my Bey, Cyber Raydra W105F, and I intend on posting some art of it, but I can't find the Your Creations part of WBO. Where can I find it? Thanks in advance.

On the front page, scroll all the way down, and it is the last option under the "Off-Topic" box. Here is the link to the Your Creations area. Smile
(Apr. 24, 2016  8:54 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2016  8:19 PM)Gaming239 Wrote: I have a question. I'm making a sort of 4D upgrade to my Bey, Cyber Raydra W105F, and I intend on posting some art of it, but I can't find the Your Creations part of WBO. Where can I find it? Thanks in advance.

On the front page, scroll all the way down, and it is the last option under the "Off-Topic" box. Here is the link to the Your Creations area. Smile

Thanks, Hato. I really appreciate this.
Why censor profanity with -
[Image: facka_after_1461910976193.jpg]
- ?
(Apr. 29, 2016  7:13 AM)Shinji Wrote: Why censor profanity with -
[Image: facka_after_1461910976193.jpg]
- ?

Isn't that like..An inside joke,right?I can't remember correctly.
The joke came from Blader Kenny's Fighting Animal thread, in which "Ginta said carp"; a misspelling of a different word.

(Apr. 29, 2016  8:12 AM)Xstarhero Wrote: How to get these faces
[Image: anniversaryface2015.png]

Hey Xstar, that face was only available for those who got 3 points in the Scavenger Hunt last year. Some of the faces are exclusive to certain events on the WBO and are only around for a limited time.
(Apr. 29, 2016  12:54 PM)Hato Wrote: The joke came from Blader Kenny's Fighting Animal thread, in which "Ginta said carp"; a misspelling of a different word.

Who's Blader Kenny?
An old, now-banned member. (Google works!)
This was also the subject of one of our Scavenger Hunt questions for the last WBO Anniversary or the one before, by the way. We always post the answers once the results are out, so you could go check through our recent announcement topics in the News forum.