Questions about the WBO

(Nov. 29, 2014  4:56 AM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: How do I get face bolts for my collections?

Say what?
(Nov. 29, 2014  4:56 AM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: How do I get face bolts for my collections?

Do you mean the Faces in your profile ? If so, you should check our pages about the Face collection in our Help section, whether the page about it specifically or the FAQ.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help
Those links were also supposed to be in the private message you received when you signed up.
Are there normally a lot of Guests on this website? I feel that it is strange so many people should look at this glorious gathering of people who love beyblades, and decide not to join it? There are usually around 30 guests on viewing, where the number of members I see n average are 6 or 7. That's outrageous!
(Nov. 29, 2014  6:14 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: Are there normally a lot of Guests on this website? I feel that it is strange so many people should look at this glorious gathering of people who love beyblades, and decide not to join it? There are usually around 30 guests on viewing, where the number of members I see n average are 6 or 7. That's outrageous!

Maybe because the guests got lost,lol.
This is more of a stupid question, but how long has Bey Brad kept the same avatar? I'm asking for curiosity, and what is the meaning of it? (I never understood it)
Edit: Carp! I thought this was WBO Random Thoughts! Ah, it is WBO related though, he's the creator of this site.
I think there's only a handful of us who are still around from when he changed it, but it's part of a WBO web comic that a few users were doing some time ago. That particular comic was about Brad using strength-building drugs like steroids on his beys to ensure his victory. I believe he changed it around late 2010, or possibly very early 2011. Before that I'm pretty sure it was just a 'B' in Old English font (Same as L from Death Note).
Where could I find these comics, I've heard about them since the first day I've signed up here. I'd love to read them.
(Nov. 29, 2014  9:18 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Where could I find these comics, I've heard about them since the first day I've signed up here. I'd love to read them.

I second this. When I signed up in 2011 I was hearing about them constantly. However I have never read these. PROVIDE US WITH ANSWERS!
(Nov. 29, 2014  9:24 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2014  9:18 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Where could I find these comics, I've heard about them since the first day I've signed up here. I'd love to read them.

I second this. When I signed up in 2011 I was hearing about them constantly. However I have never read these. PROVIDE US WITH ANSWERS!

There is actually a thread for that...But I don't remeber where it was...?
Check the User "Ink."'s thread. He was the author.
(Nov. 29, 2014  10:56 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2014  9:24 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

tadaaaaa

*fanfare and fireworks commence*
(Nov. 29, 2014  7:23 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2014  10:56 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2014  9:24 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: I second this. When I signed up in 2011 I was hearing about them constantly. However I have never read these. PROVIDE US WITH ANSWERS!

tadaaaaa

*fanfare and fireworks commence*

Does the WBO have a saint system? If so, Cake should become one.
I have a technical question here: how do I upload images even though they have the same file name and I can't change them? Is there a site that I don't need an account for so I could upload? I have the ability to upload from my ipod.
(Nov. 29, 2014  10:56 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I have a technical question here: how do I upload images even though they have the same file name and I can't change them? Is there a site that I don't need an account for so I could upload? I have the ability to upload from my ipod.

Try Tinypic.com it always work for me.
(Nov. 29, 2014  10:56 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I have a technical question here: how do I upload images even though they have the same file name and I can't change them? Is there a site that I don't need an account for so I could upload? I have the ability to upload from my ipod.

I would prefer postimg.org, it is the faster+easier way to upload pictures !
I added a plugin over a month ago that automatically resizes huge pictures inside posts, yet someone keeps reporting the following post because the image is oversized. Does it not appear like this for everyone here ?

[Image: fqJf5LP.jpg]
Depends. Could you link to the original post so that we may compare?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GFX-Team...pid1246937

Looks like that for me.
Kai-V, On my display is looks the same as in your image and my display is only 1024x768.
(Dec. 01, 2014  8:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I added a plugin over a month ago that automatically resizes huge pictures inside posts, yet someone keeps reporting the following post because the image is oversized. Does it not appear like this for everyone here ?

[Image: fqJf5LP.jpg]

For me it's all good.
What are credits? I see different people have different amounts of credits on their profile pages (usually 0). What are they? What do they do? How do I get some? Thanks!
(Dec. 04, 2014  10:59 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: What are credits? I see different people have different amounts of credits on their profile pages (usually 0). What are they? What do they do? How do I get some? Thanks!

You can find the answer to exactly that question in the Help section :
(Dec. 04, 2014  11:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2014  10:59 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote: What are credits? I see different people have different amounts of credits on their profile pages (usually 0). What are they? What do they do? How do I get some? Thanks!

You can find the answer to exactly that question in the Help section :

Well I'll be darned. I actually read that a few weeks ago. I feel ashamed. I was actually planning on buying a face booster after my tourney xD

I really can't believe I forgot that, sorry T_T
What exactly is the definition of a "Veteran Member" ?