Questions about the WBO

(Dec. 07, 2014  3:07 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: I removed them and left links to their respective owners' deviantArt accounts. Please source and credit your fanart if you are using any. Thank you!

Crediting is not enough : permission actually has to be explicitly obtained from the artist.
(Dec. 07, 2014  3:07 AM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2014  2:05 AM)Kaneki Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2014  1:34 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: What the heck happened to the image in my sig?!
Some thug removed our signatures... that's why. Tired

And that thug would be me.
Kinda had the feeling that you was the thug, considering my signature went missing when you was the only one online at the time that could have removed them with your "super powers".

You didn't find a link to mine. How could you remove it without knowing if it was fanart or not? Tongue_out
(Dec. 07, 2014  3:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2014  3:07 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: I removed them and left links to their respective owners' deviantArt accounts. Please source and credit your fanart if you are using any. Thank you!

Crediting is not enough : permission actually has to be explicitly obtained from the artist.

Yes! That too, sorry. Standard forum rules 101.

(Dec. 07, 2014  3:17 AM)Kaneki Wrote: Kinda had the feeling that you was the thug, considering my signature went missing when you was the only one online at the time that could have removed them with your "super powers".

You didn't find a link to mine. How could you remove it without knowing if it was fanart or not? Tongue_out

I don't understand why you feel the need to be so rude and defensive.

Ken':
http://www.styxgaming.net/forum/viewtopi...12&t=14217

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/1...7qczsb.png

Kaneki: http://s4h1dd1p4.deviantart.com/art/Ken-...-469752696
(Dec. 07, 2014  3:30 AM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2014  3:17 AM)Kaneki Wrote: Kinda had the feeling that you was the thug, considering my signature went missing when you was the only one online at the time that could have removed them with your "super powers".

I don't understand why you feel the need to be so rude and defensive.

Ken':
http://www.styxgaming.net/forum/viewtopi...12&t=14217

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/1...7qczsb.png

Kaneki: http://s4h1dd1p4.deviantart.com/art/Ken-...-469752696
Rude? I'm not being rude or defensive. I was just simply replying what I thought.

*clap clap clap clap* congratulations on finding the signatures. Grin
I'll still be keeping the signature though.
Guys, I don't think this is the place for an argument, correct? It is questions about the WBO... (just saying, not trying to start anything up on me.)
(Dec. 07, 2014  3:36 AM)Kaneki Wrote: Rude? I'm not being rude or defensive. I was just simply replying what I thought.

*clap clap clap clap* congratulations on finding the signatures. Grin
I'll still be keeping the signature though.

Wonderful! That clearly goes against one of our forum rules. And even after having indicated that you shouldn't do such a thing, you still have the audacity to tell me that you will. Enjoy your day!
Guys, we stopped even kidding about using fanart since 2003. It is clearly stated in the rules and it was really stupid to argue against it and arrogantly want to use it regardless. The context of why we stopped dead in our tracks on fooling around with that is another thing that should probably be explained in the WBO Book, but just use your mind : as an artist, you create for things to be seen, or for things to be materialised for your own self, not so that anyone can steal it and use it for themselves.
(Dec. 07, 2014  4:13 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Why the hell is Kaneki banned?

See above ? If he was playing a joke, it was a bad one, and he should really know better, with the warning level he had. By the way, I am not the one who banned him.
(Dec. 07, 2014  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2014  4:13 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Why the hell is Kaneki banned?

See above ? If he was playing a joke, it was a bad one, and he should really know better, with the warning level he had. By the way, I am not the one who banned him.

Did he ask to be banned or?..
He is not banned. He has been temporarily suspended for two days.

Being in his situation, arguing over a blatantly stated rule was a bad move.
Apparently there is a Kaneki2 on the whose online list ... http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Kaneki² apparently he signed up less than an hour before Kaneki/Galaxy Blade/Another/Ryuzaki was temp banned/last came on.

Why is his name grey then?
He's been temporarily suspended. I guess they don't have a color for suspended members...

Kai-V, why do have that avatar and what made you pick it? I love it.
I like L, and when I saw that there was an official Ginga mask on sale, I thought it was the perfect association to make, given that L sometimes wears an odd mask.
(Dec. 07, 2014  4:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I like L, and when I saw that there was an official Ginga mask on sale, I thought it was the perfect association to make, given that L sometimes wears an odd mask.

I thought u just edited a pic of L. That's actually you?

EDIT: annnnd I guess Kaneki2 had the same IP as Kaneki, because he Just got banned .
No no, that is indeed just an edited picture of L, from one of the movie posters.
(Dec. 07, 2014  4:18 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: He is not banned. He has been temporarily suspended for two days.

You made him leave though Uncertain

great,just great Now Ken' is the only one I could talk to!
(Dec. 07, 2014  11:50 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2014  4:18 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: He is not banned. He has been temporarily suspended for two days.

That's a bit rude. She did not make him leave, he broke an important rule and did it to himself.

It's only a 2 day ban, anyways.
(Dec. 07, 2014  1:09 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2014  11:50 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

That's a bit rude. She did not make him leave, he broke an important rule and did it to himself.

I honestly feel like 2 days is a light punishment. I honestly can't believe someone would be that rude.
(Dec. 07, 2014  1:29 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2014  1:09 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2014  11:50 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: You made him leave though Uncertain

I honestly feel like 2 days is a light punishment. I honestly can't believe someone would be that rude.

TBH, I also think it's a very light punishment. He was on the edge of being banned and then broke two important rules on purpose, definitely knowing what he was doing: He used an avatar stealing fan art and didn't even think of changing it after it was discovered, and then created (another!) fake account and didn't even try hiding that it was him by naming it just "Kaneki2". That's so darn cheeky that only a 2 days suspention looks almost like she turned a blind eye on that whole issue.
Remind me again, is it against the rules to have a second account after you were banned once?
(Dec. 07, 2014  3:04 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Remind me again, is it against the rules to have a second account after you were banned once?

Actually,It's against the rules to have a second acccount...That's why Kai-V merched my account "Ronin Bahamut" with this one.
Ah, thanks, no wonder Kaneki2 was banned.

Anyhow, is he just trolling or something? I'm not saying he is but I'm asking.
(Dec. 07, 2014  3:16 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Ah, thanks, no wonder Kaneki2 was banned.

No,He was just kidding about keeping the signature which he didn't owned,BUT they took it too seriously...
(Dec. 07, 2014  3:21 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2014  3:16 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Ah, thanks, no wonder Kaneki2 was banned.

No,He was just kidding about keeping the signature which he didn't owned,BUT they took it too seriously...

Well, he didn't TELL them he was kidding, and they didn't take it too seriously, they were enforcing the rules.