Questions about the WBO

I'm assuming there won't be a March Giveaway? Tongue_out
Probably not, hah. Kei was away during most of the month, plus right now we are trying to make sure the qualifying winners' travel expenses fit within our budget.
What's the warning percentage thingy for?
If you break the rules badly, you'll receive warnings. If your warning level reaches a certain percentage your account will be suspended. If it reaches 100%, you're banned.

Just follow the rules and you should be alright.
Wait there are tournaments? Cool I winner if I'll be able to be in one?

Ok well I've broken them once but it was an accident I didn't know I was breaking them I hadn't read the privet message with the rules yet I didn't know I had gotten one! I won't do it again tho I promise that!
Was anyone aware Zankye is promoting GBT 2?

Just wondering, haha.
What are the face bolts on your account icons for?
They're faces that you gain for completing various tasks, or for receiving face boosters.
(Mar. 28, 2014  7:31 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Was anyone aware Zankye is promoting GBT 2?

Just wondering, haha.

I saw he had an account (original zankey was the accounts name IIRC), but I didn't at all know he was promoting the tournament, do u mind giving a link?

EDIT: NVM, found the vid.
Well there be any Florida beyblade competitions this year? Sorry if I'm Asking on the wrong message board!
There is a Florida tournament discussion thread. Check it out!
Great but how do I find it its hard to navigate WBO to stuff like that?
Just search "Florida" or something of the sort in the search box, but if you look in "Today's post," you'll see it was posted in recently.
(Mar. 29, 2014  1:01 AM)Dual Wrote: Just search "Florida" or something of the sort in the search box, but if you look in "Today's post," you'll see it was posted in recently.
Dual Wrote:There is a Florida tournament discussion thread. Check it out!

you could use your superior knowledge of the forum to link it for him...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Jacksonv...ing-Thread
Well excuse me, but my parents were calling me, so I just posted that quickly...
(Mar. 29, 2014  12:22 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Well there be any Florida beyblade competitions this year? Sorry if I'm Asking on the wrong message board!
Check out the thread that The Bishop linked you to & PM me if you live in the northern Florida region. No events have occurred this year, but I'm working on one at some point.
I'm a he and thanks and I don't know I live in satellite beach!
How does the battle thing work on here and how do I put my favorite beyblade?
(Mar. 29, 2014  6:00 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: How does the battle thing work on here and how do I put my favorite beyblade?

1. You have to go to WBO tournaments
2. Go to the user CP then go to edit profile.
What are the sigs for and why does everyone want one?
If i organize a WBO event , atleast how many bey stadiums are required for tournament ???
(Apr. 01, 2014  10:29 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: If i organize a WBO event , atleast how many bey stadiums are required for tournament ???

I believe there is no set amount, because I hosted my first with only one. But to keep everyone sane waiting for their battle I had many unofficial stadiums.

It's more preferred to have multiple, though.
(Apr. 01, 2014  6:37 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: What are the sigs for and why does everyone want one?

Look under all of my posts and you will see what a sig is. IDK, cuz they look cool.
(Apr. 01, 2014  6:37 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: What are the sigs for and why does everyone want one?
They're just something fun that can express your interests or username; no real significance to them, relating to the WBO.
Dragon I knew what a sig was already maybe I should see how I could get one!