Questions about the WBO

You would get to play in a BB-10 or Zero-G Stadium if they are supplied for free play.
oh thank goodness thats a relief Tired If I do go to one soon i'll try to show up early so I can have at least a few minuts of expirence in the BB:10 Zero-G stadium and one more question my reported posts thing says 1 but I only reported one post and it was reverted back to zero when the tool was used to delete the spam bot that I reported wich was over 2 weeks ago...
(Sep. 02, 2013  5:53 PM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2013  5:46 PM)Suntailhawk Wrote: Hey guys, I had issues receiving pm recently. Anyone else have similar issues?
Are you sure that your profile is set to accept PMs?

Yep, but lately, I did not get some people's replies. I had to double message ppl to find out that they already replied.
Why is there someone with a gray username? What does that mean?
this user shows up gray: lP0hP9xQ1r
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:14 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Why is there someone with a gray username? What does that mean?
this user shows up gray: lP0hP9xQ1r

This exact question was answered within the last week. Please use the search function before asking a question, or in this case, look at the first post on this very page.
Oh shoot, my bad. Thanks th!nk, next time I'll use the search function
BTW you should read this thread, it could help Smilehttp://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Lack-of-Manners
is it possible for a MOD to ban or warn onother MOD?
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:01 PM)Lazer Wrote: is it possible for a MOD to ban or warn onother MOD?

No, plus hopefully we made a good choice for our moderators and that it would never come to that ...
Well, what about this "moderator" was he banned? pegasis105rf
EDIT: this mod gave me a 90% warning for no reason... thankfully another mod(cannon) was able to revoke it
Seriously??!! Why the heck would the mod do that?
I think he got demoted for abusive warnings...

EDIT: if your user name is in italics like think's but its not blue what does that mean?
It means you are an Advanced Member, but next time use the search function. Smile
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:18 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Well, what about this "moderator" was he banned? pegasis105rf
EDIT: this mod gave me a 90% warning for no reason... thankfully another mod(cannon) was able to revoke it

pegasis105rf was banned by me. Of course administrators/Committee Members have an absolute right to manage the staff at the end of the day.

Italic usernames signify Advanced Members.
Any idea how long it takes to get an Antique Face? (I know the minimum amount of "good" posts is 1000) I know I have like 1,200+ posts, and like everyone, not all are the "standard" for good posts. In other words, (I know how busy they are) When does a mod get around to reviewing the posts, and handing out the face, or not?
I don't mean for this to sound arrogant or rude in anyway, its an honest question I have.
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:32 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: It means you are an Advanced Member, but next time use the search function. Smile
I did search but for some reason it wouldn't come up...
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:18 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Well, what about this "moderator" was he banned? pegasis105rf

pegasis105rf was banned by me. Of course administrators/Committee Members have an absolute right to manage the staff at the end of the day.

Italic usernames signify Advanced Members.
OK! I just wanted to know If that user was gone. I don't really get the point about posting in a forum you do not care for.
I was wondering, do mods have the ability to read other users pms? I would think admins have this ability?
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:38 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: I was wondering, do mods have the ability to read other users pms? I would think admins have this ability?

We can, but of course we respect people's privacy, therefore we basically never do it.
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:33 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Any idea how long it takes to get an Antique Face? (I know the minimum amount of "good" posts is 1000) I know I have like 1,200+ posts, and like everyone, not all are the "standard" for good posts. In other words, (I know how busy they are) When does a mod get around to reviewing the posts, and handing out the face, or not?
I don't mean for this to sound arrogant or rude in anyway, its an honest question I have.
I figured I'd repost this, it got "buried" under several other posts, haha. Tongue_out
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:33 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Any idea how long it takes to get an Antique Face? (I know the minimum amount of "good" posts is 1000) I know I have like 1,200+ posts, and like everyone, not all are the "standard" for good posts. In other words, (I know how busy they are) When does a mod get around to reviewing the posts, and handing out the face, or not?
I figured I'd repost this, it got "buried" under several other posts, haha. Tongue_out
on the topic of this at my current post quality do you think I'll get the Antique face near 1000 posts or more
I think that you should wait and find out.
is it possible to have the exact same username as someone else?
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:59 PM)Lazer Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  10:45 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
on the topic of this at my current post quality do you think I'll get the Antique face near 1000 posts or more
Post in the faces thread to request one.
(Sep. 03, 2013  11:06 PM)Lazer Wrote: is it possible to have the exact same username as someone else?

What would you think?
(Sep. 03, 2013  11:06 PM)Lazer Wrote: is it possible to have the exact same username as someone else?

No, of course not.
oh cause I got confused with the whole 2 Insomniacs thing...