Quest Awakening?

So the quest driver is pretty bad, but the gimmick does nullify recoil a lot. If the position stays balanced (thanks to the around disk), it could possibly be viable. Is is possible to awaken quest by wearing it down so that it becomes sort of an attack type hybrid that's viable?
I don’t think there is any use for quest even if you do awaken it, especially since there isn’t a ‘ variant, but even still, I don’t think it could perform well enough competitively.
Quest can theoretically be "awakened" by exposing the sharp rubber tip, but it would take a LOT of launches and battles...
(Apr. 20, 2020  3:42 PM)Kaiser138 Wrote: Quest can theoretically be "awakened" by exposing the sharp rubber tip, but it would take a LOT of launches and battles...

Even if this was the case, the sharp tip is rubber, so it would just be an even worse Keep and have pretty bad stamina and balance.
no matter what you do, Quest is always gonna suck, tho the Recoil Nullifier part is true.
Don’t even use quest. It’s just so bad, and has no stamina, has the worst stamina of all drivers too. It’s really just a meme driver to have fun. But it’s so bad I don’t know how you could have fun. For me I thought quest was cool in the first day. Then I got bored of it.