Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 13, 2010  1:16 AM)momiji manju Wrote: pisces has been scientifically proven to look better than lacerta.

Completely disagree Serious
^ Completely disagree to that. They look equally weird. And that's that.
Silver/Gold Quetzcotal or Galaxy Pegasus?
(I had to put this) SPAM!!!
Attached Files

.jpg   spam.jpg (Size: 3.61 KB / Downloads: 105)
Quetz hands down.
Really? Lacerta is horrific IMO.

EDIT: galaxy epic, I would actually say to get galaxy pegasis, if your RF/s are pretty worn out. Other attack combos have surpassed the quetz wheel I believe. While quite a few people find a worn out R2F is better than RF.

Unless of course you're going for collectability value.
But silver/Gold Quetz's are going for tons on the market... or at least will be.
Hence why it depends on what he's using it for. Quetz is going pretty cheaply from Dimsum2u though.
(Oct. 13, 2010  1:31 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: But silver/Gold Quetz's are going for tons on the market... or at least will be.

1. Buy Quetz
2. Wait untill Quetz reaches optimum value
2. Sell it
3. Hoard Galaxy Pegasus's from Hasbro
The value isn't going to peak for quite some time though.
I have somthing to disscuss Should I get storm aquario 100 hf/s or storm capricorn
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:26 AM)blade rocker22 Wrote: I have somthing to disscuss Should I get storm aquario 100 hf/s or storm capricorn
Something else.
Aquario or something else entirely.
You could get something better, but Storm Aquario is way more useful.
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:26 AM)blade rocker22 Wrote: I have somthing to disscuss Should I get storm aquario 100 hf/s or storm capricorn
storm aqurnio 100hf is better than Capricorn, it includes storm (a good attack wheel ) and 100 ( low track, can be useful for making top tiers).
meteo L drago or Galay pegasus? (i might buy 2)
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:30 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: meteo L drago or Galay pegasus? (i might buy 2)
I think Meteo L Drago has shown more potential.
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:30 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: meteo L drago or Galay pegasus? (i might buy 2)
I think Meteo L Drago has shown more potential.

yheah but the preeformance tip on galaxy is a good replacement for for the original RF. even it gets worn,it still works. but meteo is a better be all together. im still confused.
*preformance
Um the only part that is useful out of Meteo L drago is the wheel yet with Galaxy pegasis the wheel and the tip are useful. Personally there are much better beys out there though.
What's best:

BB 51

BB 46

BB 41

BB 33

...or the normal Attack Stadium? (I don't know it's number :s)
(Oct. 13, 2010  7:15 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: What's best:

BB 51

BB 46

BB 41

BB 33

...or the normal Attack Stadium? (I don't know it's number :s)
I think we do keep saying that the best Beystadium is the Attack Type one ...

megablader2 Wrote:Um the only part that is useful out of Meteo L drago is the wheel yet with Galaxy pegasis the wheel and the tip are useful. Personally there are much better beys out there though.
Really, Galaxy is that useful ? The few tests that have been done show that it is not that good at all ...
Galaxy Pegasis. Plain and simple.
well,basicly,im buying from this page.witch one should i get? (I want to make a good attack type,so mabey Quetzcotal? I have most of the peices for the top-tire Quetzcotal. Has there been a better combo?)

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-AkirasDa...-Drago-etc
If you have a 90 track I see no real competitive reason to buy Quetzalcoatl.
(Oct. 13, 2010  11:14 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: If you have a 90 track I see no real competitive reason to buy Quetzalcoatl.

?
(Oct. 13, 2010  11:15 PM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  11:14 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: If you have a 90 track I see no real competitive reason to buy Quetzalcoatl.

?

What he means to say, I believe, is that the only competitive aspect of Quetz is that 90 Track. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I think there are a lot betters Wheels for Attack than Quetz that have been proven.

Edit: Next time, please make your post longer and contentious; at galaxy epic.

Edit 2: Darn it! I misused "contentious" yet again. Philosophy and Beyblade aren't mixing too well for me...