Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Is the coro coro attack and balance parts set worth getting?
(Oct. 14, 2010  6:44 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:27 PM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:22 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Ok, thanks, because I saw it on ebay for $3.99, and then I looked at the shipping and it was 75 dollars!!!
I'm just wondering if it's worth so little, than why is it so expensive???

people on ebay trick you like that .they get to keep most of the shipping money.Heres what i say,never buy from anyone who makes shipping more exspensive than the actuall item.

I see that alot, people who trick you into looking at something because it says the price is low, and then shipping is like over 20 dollars.
Galaxy epic

That's incredibly dumb if you're not going to buy from a seller due to high shipping. The shipping cost values the item, as well as the actual cost of shipping. It's not a 'trick' in any way.
(Oct. 14, 2010  6:44 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:27 PM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:22 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Ok, thanks, because I saw it on ebay for $3.99, and then I looked at the shipping and it was 75 dollars!!!
I'm just wondering if it's worth so little, than why is it so expensive???

people on ebay trick you like that .they get to keep most of the shipping money.Heres what i say,never buy from anyone who makes shipping more exspensive than the actuall item.

I see that alot, people who trick you into looking at something because it says the price is low, and then shipping is like over 20 dollars.

It's not tricking. It's a common ebay practise to save money since money for putting the item on ebay is charged by what the price is and not the shipping. If they didn't do it then the price would be higher and you would have to pay more so you shouldn't complain about it.
(Oct. 14, 2010  6:46 PM)Annilater009 Wrote: Is the coro coro attack and balance parts set worth getting?
There is no CoroCoro Attack and Balance set. It is a WBBA exclusive. In general, I would think it is a good purchase, yes.
I'm getting $100 for my birthday; what should I blow it all on?

I have:
EEagle, SPegasus, SAries, SAquario, DWolf, DWolf, DBull, RAries, and FSagittario
PTW Stadium, Launcher Grip, String Launcher (prongs broke off)
Yeah, Takara Tomy Attack stadium and a good bey. Meteo l drago or Quetzalcoatl. But its always ur decision Smile
How do you know Meteo L-Drago is a good bey? Not much tests has been done on it...
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:29 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: I'm getting $100 for my birthday; what should I blow it all on?

I have:
EEagle, SPegasus, SAries, SAquario, DWolf, DWolf, DBull, RAries, and FSagittario
PTW Stadium, Launcher Grip, String Launcher (prongs broke off)

Buy a BB-32 from Dimsum.

Comes with 2 Beylaunchers, Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, and an Attack Stadium
(Oct. 15, 2010  12:43 AM)Fogot Wrote: How do you know Meteo L-Drago is a good bey? Not much tests has been done on it...
i am actually suggesting it to him because i have used it before. I know not many tests have been done on it.
Does anyone know if replicas of Asian towns have beys? China Town, Korea Town, Little Tokyo.
i have $260 from my birthday,should i get this?: http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/fred/ult...ls/5640718 ( i am also a big fan of fred) or have a blow out on beyblades?
(Oct. 15, 2010  1:42 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: i have $260 from my birthday,should i get this?: http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/fred/ult...ls/5640718 ( i am also a big fan of fred) or have a blow out on beyblades?
... Obviously if you ask here, in this topic, and to us, then we will go for Beyblades.
(Oct. 15, 2010  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  1:42 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: i have $260 from my birthday,should i get this?: http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/fred/ult...ls/5640718 ( i am also a big fan of fred) or have a blow out on beyblades?
... Obviously if you ask here, in this topic, and to us, then we will go for Beyblades.

yheah but look at the link,you get to be in a fred video.(mabey your right)
Sounds lame, IMO, get your 15minutes of fame and thats it. Plus you can probably download most of those stuff, but i don't encourage it.
so beys it is? Ok,witch ones do you think i should get?(rare,useable,japanese probably,ect.)
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:01 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: so beys it is? Ok,witch ones do you think i should get?(rare,useable,japanese probably,ect.)
Look at the "What to Buy in MFB" topic, and otherwise get those that you like aesthetically.
OK thanks to all of this, I have decided upon this:
Meteo L-Drago
Galaxy Pegasus
TT Attack Stadium
Angle Compass
Metal Face Bolts
Beylauncher Suspension
Good buy or not?
I was also thinking of getting:
Digital Power Launcher
Gravity Perseus
Ray Unicorno
Rock Giraffe
and the Metal Face Bolts remodeling versions
Ew, don't get the angle compass.
Or Digital Power launcher
Get Earth Virgo instead.

Beylauncher suspension is meh too.
I agree with Frownie. I would suggest a Launcher Rubber as you can get the best power out of it, plus you still protect your Bey Launcher. Gravity Perseus is negligible imo, even though you get a Bey Launcher LR.
Gravity Perseus? Good buy or not?
Gravity Perseus does has some potential in Attack customs, plus it comes with the Bey Launcher LR, but there are other Beys that have more useful parts out of this. Personally, I wouldn't buy it unless it's for collection, or until I have bought the necessities.
should i buy Launcher LR sepratly if i can?
Should I test my luck on a random booster volume 5?