Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

No just buy a Grand Ketos from SonoKong.
(Oct. 15, 2010  5:27 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Should I test my luck on a random booster volume 5?

If you're that endeared to Grand Ketos, buy the Sonokong starter.
I wouldn't reccomend it though.
(Oct. 15, 2010  4:42 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: should i buy Launcher LR sepratly if i can?

Personally, if you have a Bey Launcher, and a Bey Launcher L from an LDrago Bey by Takara-Tomy, it's a waste imo. Save your money for something more important.

Oh, I should also say that the Attack Stadium is top priority.
thanks momo!
Which one is better : Flame Libra or Flame Sagittario ?
(Oct. 15, 2010  8:40 PM)Sunny Wrote: Which one is better : Flame Libra or Flame Sagittario ?
Flame Sagittario. At least C145 is useful, besides Flame.
Yeah. What Kai-V said.
I don't Know where to start on getting beyblade Metal Fusion. Please Help ME!!!!!
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:00 AM)lighningbull Wrote: I don't Know where to start on getting beyblade Metal Fusion. Please Help ME!!!!!

What To Buy In MFB.
(Oct. 16, 2010  12:42 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Yeah. What Kai-V said.
Obviously the support is appreciated, but if you have nothing more to add, it is sometimes better to simply not post.
Should I get Lightning L-Drago or Ray Unicorno.
Lightning L Drago has a top tier wheel and track so it would be better.
But the Ray wheel is great for smash attack and CS is a very good attack bottom.

It's up to you really, and which one you want/like more.
lol. I just won't decide. I have Storm Pegasis and Ch120 and hopefully I can snipe/get for cheap some metal faces. My budget is only $60 Uncertain WHich one should I get?
Then get Lightning L Drago.
And make MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF which is top tier.
Ray, in my opinion, doesn't even compare to the current top-tier Attack Wheels (plus pre-HWS Leone). CS is just okay as an Attack Bottom, but Diamond did mention it as a potential Defense Bottom.

Lightning LDrago is the clear choice as blah mentioned. In addition to what Blah mentioned, I'd recommend Pegasis 145D and Leone 145F Boosters as they should be inexpensive, and the Wheels should be quite useful for Attack.
I think that Lightning, ray and pegasis are around the same attack ability. Considering the parts you've got Lightning is the best choice.
Would Gravity Perseus or Ray Unicorno?
(Oct. 16, 2010  5:47 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Would Gravity Perseus or Ray Unicorno?
IMO, getting Persus would be more for the design. Ray Unicorno seems to be more useful for battling. CS is a good tip and Ray is a decent wheel. Best thing from Perseus would be the WD tip, but getting an Earth Eagle/Aquila would be better then Perseus.
Well does the LR launcher have any use of battling?
LR Launcher is useless if you have a right Beylauncher and a left one. Also AD145 is top tier for stamina and Gravity Perseus (just the wheels.) have use for attack. So it depends.
thanks! I decided
I have:
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Earth Eagle 145WD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Flame Bull 100F
Super Vortex Stadium

any suggestions on what to get next
(Im probably getting BB-10)
Metal faces, Earth Virgo, Ray Unicorno.
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:23 PM)victorchen13 Wrote: I have:
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Earth Eagle 145WD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Flame Bull 100F
Super Vortex Stadium

any suggestions on what to get next
(Im probably getting BB-10)

I'd get a pack of metal faces and a Dark Cancer/Gasher. With the metal faces you can use MF Earth Bull C145WB, and with the Dark Cancer you can use it's track for an attack type; MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF. If you want a stamina type, get a Dark Bull or Poison Serpent for the bottom SD, you can then use Earth Bull 145SD.

Get that BB-10 attack type stadium as well, it's much better then Hasbro's stadiums.
i will be getting the beyblade DS game which bey is better that comes with the game
Counter Leone D125B
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF
Which would u get?