Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

My post was pretty self-explanitory.

EDIT: 桃太郎is correct.
(Oct. 13, 2010  11:22 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  11:15 PM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  11:14 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: If you have a 90 track I see no real competitive reason to buy Quetzalcoatl.

?

What he means to say, I believe, is that the only competitive aspect of Quetz is that 90 Track. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I think there are a lot betters Wheels for Attack than Quetz that have been proven.

Edit: Next time, please make your post longer and contentious; at galaxy epic.

yo dude, that's not what contentious means

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-70-Ga...#pid383902
Should I get 1 OR 2?

1:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stadium-Metal-Fight-...2a0ae4301b
Lightning L-drago 100HF Takara
Beylauncher(and Suspension)
Maybe Leone 105F

2:
BB-32
Suspension
??
Cyber Pegasus 100HF, Counter Leone D125B, or Bakushin Susanow 105F? Yes they come from the games that are coming out and I don't wanna buy all three just for beyblades. That's like over $100! The best part is they come with metal face bolts and I can't choose; I was thinking of Cyber Pegasis, but I want a second opinion.
(Oct. 14, 2010  12:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: No way bro : \
It's really not that good.

Really? I want to get a really good attack type combo. do you know of any better?
(whoops.dont think i was supposed to ay that here)
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:01 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: snip
None are really good :\ but Bakushin is OK.
And one seems like a good choice because I live near Los Angeles. Also, I have Dark Wolf And Storm Pegasis.
(Oct. 14, 2010  1:57 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Should I get 1 OR 2?

1:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stadium-Metal-Fight-...2a0ae4301b
Lightning L-drago 100HF Takara
Beylauncher(and Suspension)
Maybe Leone 105F

2:
BB-32
Suspension
??

Anything with BB-32.

I doubt that fake stadium isn't worth anything.(Although if I had an Attack Stadium I might buy it)
Which is the best bey out of MFB Series like Wolborg MS Was the best bey in HMS Series
What's the general price of a used Libra wheel nowadays?
(Oct. 14, 2010  9:12 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Which is the best bey out of MFB Series like Wolborg MS Was the best bey in HMS Series

Well there is no "best" uncustomized bey because they can easily be beaten by good customizations. But the best uncustomized to date would be Earth Aquila 145WD.
What is so special about the "extreme beystadium" that makes it so expensive on ebay???
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:17 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: What is so special about the "extreme beystadium" that makes it so expensive on ebay???
It is motorised and comes with an exclusive Beyblade (Hasbro released Rock Orso separately though).

However, do not even consider buying it : that Beystadium is bad.
i thnk it has a motor in it that makes it spin.
Ok, thanks, because I saw it on ebay for $3.99, and then I looked at the shipping and it was 75 dollars!!!
I'm just wondering if it's worth so little, than why is it so expensive???
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:22 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Ok, thanks, because I saw it on ebay for $3.99, and then I looked at the shipping and it was 75 dollars!!!
Obviously because we find it bad does not mean that on the market, with the motor and the exclusive Beyblade, plus shipping, it is not "worth" that much. Production of BB-51 has also stopped as far as I know.
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:22 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: Ok, thanks, because I saw it on ebay for $3.99, and then I looked at the shipping and it was 75 dollars!!!

people on ebay trick you like that .they get to keep most of the shipping money.Heres what i say,never buy from anyone who makes shipping more exspensive than the actuall item.
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:27 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: people on ebay trick you like that .they get to keep most of the shipping money.Heres what i say,never buy from anyone who makes shipping more exspensive than the actuall item.
In that case it is just a sort of strategy though. Obviously the item itself is not worth only four dollars, so they did not balance actual price - shipping correctly, quite simply.
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:27 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: people on ebay trick you like that .they get to keep most of the shipping money.Heres what i say,never buy from anyone who makes shipping more exspensive than the actuall item.
In that case it is just a sort of strategy though. Obviously the item itself is not worth only four dollars, so they did not balance actual price - shipping correctly, quite simply.

touc'e
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:03 AM)blah Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  9:12 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Which is the best bey out of MFB Series like Wolborg MS Was the best bey in HMS Series

Well there is no "best" uncustomized bey because they can easily be beaten by good customizations. But the best uncustomized to date would be Earth Aquila 145WD.

Thx bro i like that blade i am not much of a tsubasa fan i would love you or hue the libra kid to have earth aquila instead of libra
what bey is better thermal pisces or burn fireblaze or poisen serpent
Burn Fireblaze. Thermal Pisces is mostly useless. Poison serpent comes with SD, which is a great bottom, but you can get it elsewhere.

Burn is the best stamina wheel.
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:27 PM)galaxy epic Wrote:

people on ebay trick you like that .they get to keep most of the shipping money.Heres what i say,never buy from anyone who makes shipping more exspensive than the actuall item.

Ok, sorry, no need to get mad at me.