Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 11, 2010  9:24 PM)Fogot Wrote: Does anyone know if Spark Knight is still available in online stores?
well i found this, but it is quite expensive : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...602_304652
Wow. That is expensive.
It may be worth it to ask for Ryder Proxy's help to see if she can find one on YJA or something.
Hm. I will try that. Thanks
Lol...anyone remembers the inflatable air stadium? My friend found it in his basement and offered it for 10$. SHould I buy it? I know its useless but still.
Meh... sure. Just for fun. If you have all the beys you want, go ahead. It's not really a good beystadium to battle with, and the fact that it's inflatable makes me think it might break, but go ahead. Not the best though.
(Oct. 11, 2010  10:55 PM)Akel Wrote: Lol...anyone remembers the inflatable air stadium? My friend found it in his basement and offered it for 10$. SHould I buy it? I know its useless but still.

Go for it. It'll be nice to collect.
(Oct. 11, 2010  10:55 PM)Akel Wrote: Lol...anyone remembers the inflatable air stadium? My friend found it in his basement and offered it for 10$. SHould I buy it? I know its useless but still.

If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't to be honest. That ten dollars could be spent on something a lot more useful, like another Bey, or a Bey for spare parts.
"classic" resell value perhaps?
Yeah. Probably.
I'd buy it.
Super uncommon, probably could sell it for too much to some moron on eBay, plus shipping is low since it can be deflated.
Is the Hasbro Dark Gasher worth getting? I've heard of problems with the CH120 which would be my main reason for buying it, that and the Gasher Clear wheel.
SF is useful now as well. Apparently Gasher is heavy as well, maybe it's heavier than Hasbro bull.
I already have a SF. So I don't want to buy a Gasher when I could put that money aside for another beyblade I need. If it comes down to it, I could try to import a Dark Cancer instead, but the clear wheel weight makes me debate about whether to or not.
Meh... kinda, sorta, a little. In my opinion, could be better. Like it's not really that good of a bey, but if you really want it... I'd reccomend this list of beys to you

A+ Reccomendations:
Storm Pegasis
Earth Eagle
Burn Fireblaze

B reccomendations:

Rock Leone
Flame Saggitario
Dark Bull
Storm Aquario
Lightning L-Drago

C+ reccomendations
Dark Gasher
Storm Capricorn
Rock Aries

And I would not be caught dead with this:

Dark wolf
Lightning L Drago goes instead of Storm Pegasis, except for the RF, in my opinion.
Couldn't Meteo L drago go into A+ or B Reccomendations since it has proven to be very good?
AngelicSight, you aren't really being helpful by given me a list of what to buy. I just want to know if Dark Gasher is still worth getting even without a useable CH120. And besides, I have all the beyblades in your A to B range besides Fireblaze only because I can't find it.
XBlader, he refering to Hasbro beyblades i think.
Should i buy gravity perseus or save for vulcan horseus
Apparently Vulcan has been proven by Fyuuor to be a rather ferocious Attack Wheel, although Gravity Perseus does have some uses in Attack from what I've been reading around here. I'd recommend Vulcan Horuseus for its exclusiveness as well as its pristine Attacking attributes.
(Oct. 12, 2010  6:03 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Apparently Vulcan has been proven by Fyuuor to be a rather ferocious Attack Wheel, although Gravity Perseus does have some uses in Attack from what I've been reading around here. I'd recommend Vulcan Horuseus for its exclusiveness as well as its pristine Attacking attributes.

Alright thanks momo Tongue_out
Plus, by the time you save enough for Vulcan Horuseus, you'll probably even have enough for Gravity Perseus as well. =D
They are about 70 and dimsum2u has one on eBay for I believe 81, but I didn't see it one his thread so should I wait to get it on his selling thread or just buy it where ever I can when I have the money?
He has it on the WBO.
(Oct. 12, 2010  6:23 AM)Fogot Wrote: He has it on the WBO.

Really where? Could u give me the link please?