Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

True, but in order of purchase
Earth Aquila > L L drago > burn phoenix

atleast, IMO.

I thought he only wanted the top 1 though.
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:33 PM)jason_47 Wrote: Alright. So I can ignore Burn Phoenix after all, hah.

Thanks momiji manju and dragoon_msuv!

If you want a straight out of the box winner get LL Drago, it's possibly the best out there. However if you want something that can last long get Earth Eagle/Aquila, and it also has a great base which is useful. But really it depends on what stadium you have.
It should be the other way around. WD wears out.

It's nigh on being top tier straight out of the box, with the exception of the bull clear wheel.

Lightning L drago out of the box is good, but wouldn't be so close to top tier.
Lol my LL Drago's base broke the other week when it was fighting a booster HMS I bought from theintoy quite some time ago. It was Dark Effigy's attack ring in red, Sea Dragon's weight disc (I think it's the 17g one) and Dragoon MSUV's base in red. I'm not sure what the random booster number was but I got it for like £10 and apparently the parts that came in the package were the best possible combinations you could get, and I was only after a Dragoon MSUV base, the rest was a bonus lmao! Anyway, It broke my old LL Drago and I got a new one last week, scared to test it against this beast HMS again lol. This is my best beyblade, it even defeats Storm Pegasus 60% of the time.
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:43 PM)momiji manju Wrote: It should be the other way around. WD wears out.

It's nigh on being top tier straight out of the box, with the exception of the bull clear wheel.

Lightning L drago out of the box is good, but wouldn't be so close to top tier.

*GASP*
IT DOES?!?!?!

Sorry, noob-ish reaction but I was really shocked to read this post cuz I looove my WD ;_;
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:52 PM)misquared Wrote: *GASP*
IT DOES?!?!?!

Sorry, noob-ish reaction but I was really shocked to read this post cuz I looove my WD ;_;

Every bottom wears down. Except metal ones.
Btw this is where I got it from: http://www.theintoy.co.uk/random-booster...v2542q8867

It was only £8.95 plus delivery. I wish they'd get more of these in stock.
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:54 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:52 PM)misquared Wrote: *GASP*
IT DOES?!?!?!

Every bottom wears down. Except metal ones.

Lol, the Vortex Ape I've had for about 5 years has wore down lmao.
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:39 PM)momiji manju Wrote: True, but in order of purchase

atleast, IMO.

Yes, I wanted the most useful purchase. Smile
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:00 PM)jason_47 Wrote:

atleast, IMO.

Are you after the beyblade with the most useful customizable parts or just straight out of the box?
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:02 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:

atleast, IMO.

Are you after the beyblade with the most useful customizable parts or just straight out of the box?

Seeing that I posted what I already have, of course I would go for the ones with the most useful parts.

And yeah, L-Drago is good right out of the box. I was just asking for your opinions. Smile

Considering also in our country, Lightning L-Drago costs twice as Earth Aquila. Chocked_2

Thanks!
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:06 PM)jason_47 Wrote:

atleast, IMO.

Seeing that I posted what I already have, of course I would go for the ones with the most useful parts.

And yeah, L-Drago is good right out of the box. I was just asking for your opinions. Smile

Considering also in our country, Lightning L-Drago costs twice as Earth Aquila. Chocked_2

Thanks!

Where you from? Earth Eagle still isn't out here in the UK. I had to buy it online from ebay. Same with LL Drago.
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:06 PM)jason_47 Wrote:

atleast, IMO.

Thanks!

Hah, thought as much.

Lightning L drago should be your next purchase though, IMO.
Can someone tell me what the name of this particular stadium is?
http://img.youtube.com/vi/ybOZOpO5KNQ/0.jpg
Also what's it's price and is it any good?
It's a crappy stadium, and not worth the money you'd need to shell out for it.
Name? And it's an attack stadium right?
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:33 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Name? And it's an attack stadium right?

IIRC, it's mobile stadium. Wolborg 4 spins 'forever' in this stadium.
Hmm, may be worth a purchase after all. I'll watch some videos on youtube first I think.
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:36 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  2:33 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Name? And it's an attack stadium right?

IIRC, it's mobile stadium. Wolborg 4 spins 'forever' in this stadium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbsbCLbogIA

xD. The red bit in the middle spins. Also, it seems to be called the Japanese Ultimate Stadium:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o662vmFkZ...re=related
No, it isn't an attack stadium.

A simple search could have told you it was the Japanese ultimate stadium Smile

Edit: Apparently you found the answer for yourself.
How could I search for the stadiums name without knowing it's name? It's illogical lmao. Anyway, I found it.
By searching "Japanese beyblade stadium". It's not too hard.

It's on the first page of youtube 3 different times if you enter that as your search terms.
How the heck would I know it's frickin japanese? I thought these forums are for helping out, not to get grief for nothing. BESIDES, I found it myself so why are you still going on?
There is a clear difference, for me, between Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY Beystadiums, hah. I suppose you just have to get used to them.
Does anyone know if Spark Knight is still available in online stores?
(Oct. 11, 2010  9:24 PM)Fogot Wrote: Does anyone know if Spark Knight is still available in online stores?

I haven't seen it anywhere, unfortunately :\
Aw dang. I searched, but found none. I wanted it because it was my first Beyblade.