Pegasis
Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Earth Aquila
Dark Bull
Burn Pisces
Aquario
Thermal wheel

Is there anything else worth getting apart from Quetz/Mercury Anubis ?
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:53 AM)blah Wrote: So I have:
Storm Pegasis
Rock Leone
Lightning L Drago
Meteo L Drago
Ray Unicorno
Galaxy Pegasis
Pisces
Pegasis
Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Earth Aquila
Dark Bull
Burn Pisces
Aquario
Thermal wheel

Is there anything else worth getting apart from Quetz/Mercury Anubis ?
At this point you can just look in the "What to Buy in MFB" topic in my opinion. Perhaps Grand Ketos and Vulcan Horuseus too.
Thanks Kai-V! Also, what would be the best Bey to get in terms of rounding out my set?
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:58 AM)layno1 Wrote: Thanks Kai-V! Also, what would be the best Bey to get in terms of rounding out my set?
Hm, it depends what you want your set to be in terms of customizations, but Lightning L Drago is a good purchase.
Ok. Yeah, I meant right out of the box. Thanks for the advice!
Kai-V Wrote:At this point you can just look in the "What to Buy in MFB" topic in my opinion. Perhaps Grand Ketos and Vulcan Horuseus too.

Thanks Kai-V. ^^
And yeah, I bought an RBV5 for a cheap price before the starter got released. Hopefully I get Grand Ketos, or else I will just buy the Sonokong starter afterwards. =P
Is disum2u the only seller to buy Vulcan Horseus? (Excluding eBay).
Like which ones? YJA doesn't have it.
^Yeah lol, I was gonna say the same thing.
(Oct. 10, 2010  6:31 AM)Fogot Wrote: Like which ones? YJA doesn't have it.

I'm pretty sure I've seen it on there...
Haha, I checked before, but nothing.

Also would RBLV1's have more value if you open them to see what bey is inside or just selling them NIB ?
If you pull something bad you most likely won't get as much compared to selling it NIB.
Should I buy burn Phoenix or grand ketos?
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:23 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Should I buy burn Phoenix or grand ketos?

Both are great, Burn/RS, it depends what you have, or what type you prefer.
Burn Pheonix, RS is trash and should hopefully be outclassed soon.
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:30 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Burn Pheonix, RS is trash and should hopefully be outclassed soon.

At least it is top-tier now, well, but it doesn't perform that good.
^ What, serious ? Then how come everyone is getting a Grand Ketos ? Confused
I want it because of how smexy it looks.
Also, RS right now is doing really well!
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:37 AM)blah Wrote: ^ What, serious ? Then how come everyone is getting a Grand Ketos ? Confused

It's because RS is top-tier now.

RS' balance issue is horrible...
So uhh if you just happen to come across a guy using RS, then just use CS/WF ? =P
I'll probs just get one anyways, seeming as it's not as expensive as some of the others I want to get. :L
I'd get Burn Phoenix, blah, because the Wheel can be used in both Stamina and an Attack combo - Burn Capricorne 90RF by Diamond to be exact.
Is a BeyLauncher Suspension a neccesisity or should i get a new bey?
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:01 AM)yuseifan Wrote: Is a BeyLauncher Suspension a neccesisity or should i get a new bey?

It's not a necessity, though it can help a bit. If you could only afford one of the two, I'd go with a new bey if you don't have many parts ...
I would go with a new bey unless launching with the beylauncher is incredibly troubling for you.