Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Anyone have Meteo that they can test?
I think Okiblaze is gonna put some more results up tomorrow since someone asked for some. IDK where though.
Alright, thanks for the information.

Also;

is R2F better than RF?
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:08 AM)RFkid Wrote: Anyone have Meteo that they can test?

Okiblaze has tested Meteo L Drago and has results that indicate that it's quite useful, though more conclusive testing has been done on Ray which proves that it'is quite good/top tier potential.

Though at the moment I'd recommended Ray.
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:12 AM)RFkid Wrote: is R2F better than RF?

R2F hits hard but dies out quicker than RF.
Oh... really?
Tournament I'm holding seems to have mostly players that use Stamina/Defense customizations... so R2F may not be the best idea.

How useful is CS in terms of attack? It seems pretty calm compared to RF or WF.
Unless you plan on buying these i think the question should be moved. CS is and interesting tip it's fast when on the rubber but calm on the sharp. But R2F is currently the best full-on attack bottom right nor ,iirc.
I'm definitely buying Ray Unicorno.

I'll probably buy Galaxy Pegasis later on.

Ray > Galaxy , correct?

Edit: I just watched DrigerGT's Storm Peg VS Galaxy Peg... it seems RF is more consistent than R2F.

I'll just get Ray Unicorno. Ray Pegasis 100 RF ? lolol.
Yes. I'd suggest you read threads before asking questions though. Galaxy has already been commented on as being disappointing, whereas Ray has been celebrated.
(Oct. 11, 2010  6:02 AM)RFkid Wrote: I'm definitely buying Ray Unicorno.

I'll probably buy Galaxy Pegasis later on.

Ray > Galaxy , correct?

Edit: I just watched DrigerGT's Storm Peg VS Galaxy Peg... it seems RF is more consistent than R2F.

I'll just get Ray Unicorno. Ray Pegasis 100 RF ? lolol.

Ray >>> Galaxy, yes. RF > R2F too simply because R2F has hardly any endurance. Get Ray Unicorno first, it's quite a beast.
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:50 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: RF > R2F too simply because R2F has hardly any endurance.
If you actually own a R2F and has worn it down slightly after using it for a while, you will realize that a slightly worn R2F will not only have about the same spin time as RF, it will also be faster than RF.

Also, Attack types are supposed to have fast movements and finish off battles as quickly as possible, and having little Stamina isn't too much of a problem.
(Oct. 11, 2010  12:48 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  11:50 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: RF > R2F too simply because R2F has hardly any endurance.
If you actually own a R2F and has worn it down slightly after using it for a while, you will realize that a slightly worn R2F will not only have about the same spin time as RF, it will also be faster than RF.

Also, Attack types are supposed to have fast movements and finish off battles as quickly as possible, and having little Stamina isn't too much of a problem.

Meh, I find RF more reliable and R2F isn't that much faster than RF, worn down or not.
Do you even have one?
Had a Galaxy, Storm beat it 90% of the time, so I sold it on ebay for about the same price I bought it for. All's good.
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:06 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: Had a Galaxy, Storm beat it 90% of the time, so I sold it on ebay for about the same price I bought it for. All's good.
You were testing Attack vs Attack?
Or were you testing them uncustomized against some other Bey? :\
I was testing them out of the box on the attack stadium. Storm was the far better beyblade.
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:18 PM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: I was testing them out of the box on the attack stadium. Storm was the far better beyblade.
Serious

I hope you are aware that the Galaxy Metal Wheel has a lot less Smash Attack capabilities compared to the Storm Metal Wheel.

It wasn't the problem of R2F at all...
Well, I'm just giving out my results. I don't like Galaxy at all, which is why I went to the trouble of buying 2 version 3 random boosters just to get Stardust Pegasus, on top of my Hasbro Storm Pegasus.
My brother's friend camryn has a miniature beyblade with a keychain launcher, and my question is, do those really count as real beyblades and are they worth the money???
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:24 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: My brother's friend camryn has a miniature beyblade with a keychain launcher, and my question is, do those really count as real beyblades and are they worth the money???
No, those are not real Beyblades and cannot be used in any official tournament.
(Oct. 10, 2010  3:46 PM)momiji manju Wrote: What do you already have?

Uhm.. Well I aldready have:
-Rock Leone
-Rock Wolf H145B (random booster)
-Storm Capricorne
-Flame Sagittario

And yeah, I might be getting the Storm Pegasis and Dark Wolf from the BB32. So the only remaining is:
-Lightning L-Drago
-Burn Phoenix
-Earth Aquila

Thanks for your time guys!
I'd say Earth Aquila:
nigh on top tier stamina ( Earth 145 WD)

good defence type for hasbro parts ( Earth C145 WB)
I'd say either LL Drago or Earth Aquila. Get both if you can. LL Drago is beastly and Earth Aquila feels like it's spinning forever.
Alright. So I can ignore Burn Phoenix after all, hah.

Thanks momiji manju and dragoon_msuv!
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:33 PM)jason_47 Wrote: Alright. So I can ignore Burn Phoenix after all, hah.

Thanks momiji manju and dragoon_msuv!

The Burn wheel has better stamina than Earth, it also has some attack capabilities. I would buy all three really, they're all great.