Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hello fellow bladers,

need some recomendations and second thoughts on my planed purchases. I'm a newby to beyblade so right now i don't have any Beys and Parts, so i want to considers a sweet balance between nice Beys which i simply bought because like them (my part) and good usefull mix in competitive parts through my purchases (and here i need your help).

I recently bought B-117 Revive Phoenix, so i'm gonna buy B-131 Dead Phoenix (11€) too. I also planed on buying the B-129 Cho-Z Achilles (17€) and Preorder B-150 Union Achilles (17€) . Seems kinda counterintuitive, why should i buy an older modell i'm gonna preorder but i kinda want the Launcher from the B-129 pack and want to preorder something to be up to date ^^ (and Xtend+ seems to be a must buy).

I'm undetermined in what i should buy additionally. On my list are the following Beys:

B-128 Cho-Z Customize Set (40€) - A lot of Parts to start a collection
B-133 ACE Dragon (24€) - I kinda want a light LR Launcher
B-142 Judgment Joker (15€) -
B-144 Zwei Lognius (15€) -
B-145 Venom Diabolos (25€) - I kinda want a light LR Launcher
B-148 Heaven Pegasus (17€) -
B-149 Triple Booster Set (38€) - A good set of more Parts and Lord Spriggan

I dont want to spend much more than 100€ and since i'm gonna spend 45€ on the three bey mentioned i got 55€ spare to spend.

Any critic, comments on my planings are allways welcome and if you have additional beys to recommend or add to this list, feel free to share it Smile

Sincerly
Tristan alias Sir_Tantris
Should i buy 3 of the the dB random layer so i can get dP to do pP, dB for a left counter, and ace valkyrie for the chip?
(Aug. 28, 2019  3:33 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Should i buy 3 of the the dB random layer so i can get dP to do pP, dB for a left counter, and ace valkyrie for the chip?
You'll want to get confirmed Random Layer Collections because otherwise there's no guarantee you'll get all three of them.
(Aug. 28, 2019  10:23 PM)Oylspil Wrote: How do I do that?
Just search up the layer names and “random layer collection vol. 1”.
(Aug. 28, 2019  10:23 PM)Oylspil Wrote: How do I do that?

The easiest thing is to google it or search on ebay. A decent amount of ebay sellers have these confirmed random booster packs, but they are most likely to be a little bit more expensive.
Well the only one I really need is dead Phoenix. I’m just kinda hoping I get the other two.
Hey bladers, I'm wondering what's a good God System Bey to buy. I'm thinking of the following:
God Valkyrie
Drain Fafnir
Killer Deathcyther
Blaze Ragnaruk
Kreis Satan
Screw Trident
Twin Nemesis
Legend Spriggan
Nightmare Longinus
(Aug. 30, 2019  5:22 AM)BladerJak Wrote: Hey bladers, I'm wondering what's a good God System Bey to buy. I'm thinking of the following:
God Valkyrie
Drain Fafnir
Killer Deathcyther
Blaze Ragnaruk
Kreis Satan
Screw Trident
Twin Nemesis
Legend Spriggan
Nightmare Longinus
Nightmare Longinus, Legend Spriggan, Twin Nemesis, and Drain Fafnir are all okay. But Blaze Ragnaruk has Cross and Kreis Satan has Glaive, so those would be okay too.
Budget - $40
1) Union Achilles or Revive Phoenix
2) Blue LR Launcher or B137 and B141 launchers
(Sep. 01, 2019  1:41 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Budget - $40
Do you have Dead Phoenix and the Xtend driver?
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:23 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  1:41 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Budget - $40
Do you have Dead Phoenix and the Xtend driver?

I have dP but I don’t have Xtend+, so that is why I might be going with Union Achilles.
(Sep. 01, 2019  5:14 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2019  3:23 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Do you have Dead Phoenix and the Xtend driver?

I have dP but I don’t have Xtend+, so that is why I might be going with Union Achilles.
Revive Phoenix is one of the beys you should buy. I guess Union Achilles would be good too.
About the second one. The Launcher group.
(Sep. 01, 2019  5:47 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: About the second one. The Launcher group.
Get the Geist Fafnir DLC. Proof is a cool part to have.
Which is the best launcher for metal fight cuz’ I have few launchers of takaratomy out of which the gravity destroyer one is the best and is starting to break. So which one is the best?
what are some good MFB beys?
(Aug. 26, 2019  6:57 PM)Texasbeyblades Wrote: Do u think the is real?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3627440288

Your link is not working. 
Can you kindly give us the name of the seller? :-) 
I will check if he is real or bad.
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:38 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  6:57 PM)Texasbeyblades Wrote: Do u think the is real?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=...3627440288

Your link is not working. 
Can you kindly give us the name of the seller? :-) 
I will check if he is real or bad.

The link works for me. The name of the seller is supermonskey and is selling a Takara Tomy B-00 WBBA Limited Edition Cho-Z Valkyrie 1'R Rb'. The seller has a 99.2% rating.
I'm thinking about coming back to beyblade and I want to know what's good what isn't
If anyone can give me tips on where to start (out of nothing) for MFB it would be really appreciated.

It would be better if the items were not too terribly rare.
If someone could give me tips on cho-z and gt on what to get started with and what's too tier.
(Sep. 18, 2019  2:49 PM)joyos Wrote: If anyone can give me tips on where to start (out of nothing) for MFB it would be really appreciated.

It would be better if the items were not too terribly rare.

Honestly, finding the Beys themselves is easy between eBay (beware of fakes; read the descriptions and look for "Takara Tomy"; avoid anything that mentions "Rapidity") and all the wholesale sites that still have a bunch (Ever-Wish, BeysAndBricks (carries both TT and Rapidity so beware), theportal0, etc).

The hard part is finding a good stadium. A genuine MFB BeyStadium Attack Type is really difficult to find. The only place I can find it is in boxed sets like BB-76 and BB-107, both of which cost ~$180. Users on here sell them occasionally so keep an eye out. Ultimately, though, you can use whatever stadium's good enough for you.

A good set to jump right into the latest MFB meta is the BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrome DX Set Defense & Stamina. This'll run you $39 (when shipped from Hong Kong) and it includes Wyvang and Balro (top-tier Attack wheels) as well as Revizer and Killerken (top-tier Defense wheels). You also get some other pretty useful parts (E230, AD145, WD).

This would give you a good start, but here are a few ideas for expansion (in no particular order; competitive/semi-competitive parts in bold):
  • Dark Cancer CH120 SF
  • Ray Unicorno D125 CS
  • Screw Capricorne 90 MF
  • Ray Gil 100 RSF
  • Phantom Orion B : D
  • Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF
  • Dark Knight Dragooon LW160 BSF
  • Samurai Pegasis W105 R2F
  • Metal Faces (for Metal series) and Metal Stone Faces (for Zero-G series; Synchromes)
Genuine versions most of these should be fairly inexpensive (<$20 each) through certain eBay sellers and wholesale sites. Of course the trade-off here is shipping time, as most won't be in North America. Hong Kong shipping won't exactly be fast, but it's never been too long for me and I've had items from HK arrive within just a few days before.

Alternatively, if you don't need the very best top-tier parts, MFB eBay lots are common and are a great way to jump right into MFB.

Good luck!
I wasn't sure where to ask this. I'm trying to start with Beyblade Burst, and I am completely lost on what to purchase or who to purchase from (I've heard there are differences between Takara and Hasbro). I haven't really gotten into beys (used some plastic gen and MFB when I was a kid), so to say that I know nothing is an understatement.