Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 13, 2015  10:53 PM)demontek Wrote: If buy those which combo

Killerken revizer bd?

I think Killerken Revizer B: D is an Okay combo. If you really want to know which combos are best,

Check the Beyblade Customizations forum Smile

Edit: I can't believe this slipped under my radar...
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
It's currently the only Zero-G/Shogun Steel beyblade that contains a left spin crystal & chrome wheel. It's pretty much a must-have in today's meta.

It also needs to be synchromed with another chrome wheel in order for it to be effective as well.

Apologies for that demontek
(Mar. 13, 2015  10:53 PM)demontek Wrote: If buy those which combo

Killerken revizer bd?
Killerken and Reviser are primarily defense wheels and thus shouldn't be paired with B:D, which is usually used for stamina. Killerken Dragooon or Reviser Dragooon B:D would be much better.
Generally speaking, who are the common Beyblade sellers on Ebay who can and can't be trusted? Now that there isn't a mass of fans driving up the prices, and since I have a job unlike 5 years ago, I want to start building up my collection again Smile

I want to start with some of the Metal System beys, and I seem to have some pretty good luck finding what I want for cheap on Ebay (about the same as any other bey these days) but I don't know if I can trust these sellers. 88powerpig88? buzztoy2007? They seem to pop up a lot. I've never actually purchased anything from Ebay before, please help Pinching_eyes
I don't know for 88powerpig88, but Buzztoy is sure a good trusted seller. Supermonskey and toygalera are also quite good and popular seller, but I don't know all of thems. I recommend you to simply type "beyblade tomy" on eBay. Smile
(Mar. 30, 2015  12:26 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I don't know for 88powerpig88, but Buzztoy is sure a good trusted seller. Supermonskey and toygalera are also quite good and popular seller, but I don't know all of thems. I recommend you to simply type "beyblade tomy" on eBay. Smile

Thanks. I'm putting in an order now from Buzztoy and Supermonskey (Well, if my bank will answer so I can tell them I'm ordering internationally XD)
(Mar. 30, 2015  12:26 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I don't know for 88powerpig88, but Buzztoy is sure a good trusted seller. Supermonskey and toygalera are also quite good and popular seller, but I don't know all of thems. I recommend you to simply type "beyblade tomy" on eBay. Smile

88powerpig88 is a trusted seller. I have bought from them many times and stuff always arrives in ~4 days if you're in the USA.
(Mar. 30, 2015  3:21 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: 88powerpig88 is a trusted seller. I have bought from them many times and stuff always arrives in ~4 days if you're in the USA.

Sweet, I'll keep that in mind when I go to order again. He had plenty of Takara stuff.

Edit: Dang it, I just bid on like 4 items. OK, I promise my wallet not to spend anymore on Beyblades. At least not until I get paid again. Unless of course, someone else bids...
I really need three new RDF bottoms, is crick7 a good ebay seller?
(Mar. 30, 2015  11:06 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I really need three new RDF bottoms, is crick7 a good ebay seller?

crick7 is a trustworthy (and really useful) seller.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Beyb...a#shpCntId

Just want to make sure this is legitimate since this seems like too good a deal. Maybe my love for Pre-Hybrid Pisces is blinding me into thinking that this is a good deal, haha. The BeyLauncher, D tip, and printed faces are a plus Wink
I have seen some other listings of that set and I've seen it on Amazon, but it always looks to be around that price.

If you just want Pisces, you can pick up the Premium Returns edition for around $6-12 USD.
(Mar. 31, 2015  4:06 AM)Wizard Wrote: I have seen some other listings of that set and I've seen it on Amazon, but it always looks to be around that price.

If you just want Pisces, you can pick up the Premium Returns edition for around $6-12 USD.

Cheapest Pisces I could find in the USA (of which I am limited to) is a bit less than $10, but the other stuff (especially the String Launcher) is definitely worth the extra $5. Now I just have to hope I get a good Virgo mold, haha.

So yeah, I'm definitely picking up one of these. Thanks Wizard!
(Mar. 31, 2015  5:13 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: Now I just have to hope I get a good Virgo mold, haha.

Oh yeah, I forgot Virgo had different molds. がんばって!
I think that all the Virgos in this set are the 3 min mold, unfortunately.
(Mar. 31, 2015  12:05 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2015  11:06 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I really need three new RDF bottoms, is crick7 a good ebay seller?

crick7 is a trustworthy (and really useful) seller.

Thanks a lot Cake! I need new RDFs.
Is egamestar a legit seller?

Edit: Nevermind.
Guys im deciding to buy a set of beyblade (2nd Hand ) for $33.64 Seems Legit and original .( This is on a site where 2nd hand or brand new products are sold by people) This set includes:

Aries 145D
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
L Drago Destroy F : S
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Samurai Ifraid W145CF > All are complete no missing parts
Flame Byxis 230WD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2f

Not only that Also :
Launcher grip & Metal Assist
Metal Face 1 Heavy and Heather( i think )
BeyDeck Case
1 Left Ripcord and 1 Left String Launcher
1 Right String Launcher

Which is in Philippines Where i live its PHP 1500.00

Is it Worth it ? Or am i going to find another set ?
(Apr. 01, 2015  8:14 AM)weakmo50 Wrote: Guys im deciding to buy a set of beyblade (2nd Hand ) for $33.64 Seems Legit and original .( This is on a site where 2nd hand or brand new products are sold by people) This set includes:

Aries 145D
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
L Drago Destroy F : S
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Samurai Ifraid W145CF > All are complete no missing parts
Flame Byxis 230WD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2f

Not only that Also :
Launcher grip & Metal Assist
Metal Face 1 Heavy and Heather( i think )
BeyDeck Case
1 Left Ripcord and 1 Left String Launcher
1 Right String Launcher

Which is in Philippines Where i live its PHP 1500.00

Is it Worth it ? Or am i going to find another set ?

$33.64 for all of that is not a bad deal.
Mhm I know right but my mom said if she have money she would buy me all of that.. But someone could get it right away.
Could I please get an estimate of how much all the Metal System Beys, the red Launcher Grip, and yellow Gaia Dragoon MS in these pictures are worth? I'd like to sell most of the Beys in these pictures, but since I'm generally not very good at accurately pricing older Beyblades, especially from the Metal System and HMS, I'd really appreciate the input from other members, as all I want is to ask a fair price for them.

(Apr. 05, 2015  9:08 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: http://imgur.com/a/A6x6Z

Beyblades from top-left to bottom-right: (Click to View)
The 'red Launcher Grip' is the World Hobby Fair 09 Mars Red version, right? That's worth a lot, especially if you also have the Mars Red BeyLauncher with the WBBA stamp on it. It's all subjective, but if you have both of those things, I would say it's worth at least $40 unboxed. They used to go for like $50+ NIB on Y!JA, but that was a couple years ago now; they're becoming more rare as time goes on.
I have been given the permission to buy one Zero-G beyblade, these are the ones available in town.
So which one will it be?

1) Guardian Leviathian
2) Samurai Ifrit
3) Ronin Dragooon
4) Archer Griffin
(Apr. 30, 2015  3:52 AM)Dragoon. Wrote: I have been given the permission to buy one Zero-G beyblade, these sre the ones available in town.
So which one will it be?

1) Guardian Leviathian
2) Samurai Ifrit
3) Ronin Dragooon
4) Archer Griffin

I would definitely buy Dark Knight Dragooon (Ronin Dragoon). You will need a second Chrome Wheel to be competitive in most formats, but owning the only left-spin Chrome Wheel in Zero-G is very important, in my opinion.
Does anyone know where I can find a new clear Attack type stadium less than $50.81 inc shipping? Or a new BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set for less than $71.50 inc shipping? Or a new BB-32 for less than $78.50 inc shipping? Those are cheapest on ebay/amazon I could find. If those are not possible, the next cheapest new Attack type Stadium?

Also how does the green Beystadium Tornado type from the Sono Kong G- sets compare to an MFB Attack type stadium (slope-wise)?

I find myself in this weird situation after going through 3 BB-32s all those years ago and giving the Attack stadia away after stopping playing in tournaments.
So I want to get into MFB limited, I have nothing (sold my things quite a bit ago) and have a $100 budget. I need an attack stadium and top tier parts, metal faces, etc.

Oh, and by the way, USA only please, unless from someone like dimsum2u.