Would 160$ be considered a good price for the following:
Kid Dragoon
Dranzer F
Draciel F
Driger F
Dragoon S
Driger S

I believe they're NIB.
(Feb. 03, 2015  2:37 AM)BladerQ Wrote: Would 160$ be considered a good price for the following:
Kid Dragoon
Dranzer F
Draciel F
Driger F
Dragoon S
Driger S

I believe they're NIB.

I just posted that in the last page... I assume you live in Toronto?
(Feb. 03, 2015  2:43 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2015  2:37 AM)BladerQ Wrote: Would 160$ be considered a good price for the following:
Kid Dragoon
Dranzer F
Draciel F
Driger F
Dragoon S
Driger S

I believe they're NIB.

Oh, I guess you did lol. Yeah, I'm located in Toronto. Are you planning on picking them up?
(Feb. 03, 2015  2:46 AM)BladerQ Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2015  2:43 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
Kid Dragoon
Dranzer F
Draciel F
Driger F
Dragoon S
Driger S

I believe they're NIB.

Oh, I guess you did lol. Yeah, I'm located in Toronto. Are you planning on picking them up?
Why yes I am Serious (I am just joking Wink )

But can we take this to PM please?
Does this Seller and Item seem legitimate?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BeyLauncher-L-R-...3a89426abd

I mean it looks good but no box of course so no clear proof I'm getting the Takara Tomy or SonoKong launcher and I want to make sure I buy a non-fake one of course. A lot of people have got L/R Strings from this guy but I don't know if they were just fooled into a fake. I know the listing stuff is wrong at the very least for BB-115 since its the Perseus L/R so that makes me a little skeptical but a lot of people label them wrong. Has anyone bought from this person before maybe? I don't buy from Ebay much so I'm a bit paranoid.

EDIT: Ignore this post. I feel so dumb for not reading the description and seeing rapidity I should have read that before posting sorry. Thanks for the reply BeybBouncer before I got back here to fix this too rather fast.

Does anyone know where to find a legitimate L/R String Launcher?
He's definetly a fake seller.
Would this:
be a good purchase? It's includes a BB-10, gold Dragoon as and gold Draciel S, Pegasus 105F with a Beypointer and string launcher with black string.
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:11 AM)UW Officer Wrote: Would this:
be a good purchase? It's includes a BB-10, gold Dragoon as and gold Draciel S, Pegasus 105F with a Beypointer and string launcher with black string.

Well, it's SOK so the plastics parts wouldn't be compatible with TT or Hasbro plastics. They are also the gold ver, which are really LQ. Like try brake super easy.

The only valuable things would be the stadium and beypointer.
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:16 AM)Packers Wrote:

Well, it's SOK so the plastics parts wouldn't be compatible with TT or Hasbro plastics. They are also the gold ver, which are really LQ. Like try brake super easy.

I think the Pegasis would have some value, right? I would mostly want everything, and if the Draciel and Dragoon break; I'll take it camping with me, spin it on something and shoot it with arrows. :]
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:18 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:16 AM)Packers Wrote:

I think the Pegasis would have some value, right? I would mostly want everything, and if the Draciel and Dragoon break; I'll take it camping with me, spin it on something and shoot it with arrows. :]
Ehhhhh, it's not really rare or anything. Idk really the exact value though.

Stadiums go for $20-$40 bucks nowadays, the Beypointer would be atleast $20 and the launcher is always good, the black strings just add more rarity Smile. So about $10. All in all, it wouldn't be a bad buy.
A question for those with more experience and a more extensive collection of chrome wheels.

I am looking to try and get my hands on a couple of the heavy (1st mould?)Dark Knight Dragoon Chrome wheels. I have bought a couple of TT from eBay and they have both been the lighter mould.

Does anybody know what mould the Gold TT Dragoon are? (I am guessing the lighter.)

Or is the only guarantee of the heavy mould SK or Hasbro?
According to the Beywiki article section, it does seem to be only found among Hasbro and SonoKong :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?..._Variation
(Feb. 07, 2015  6:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: According to the Beywiki article section, it does seem to be only found among Hasbro and SonoKong :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?..._Variation
Thanks for input Kai-V! I had read the article on the wiki and GottaCetus' beywiki draft thread which I found reading through the thread discussing F230 ban in ZG.

I was just wondering about the TT gold. I am surmising that it would be the lighter mould assuming that the Gold version was a later release?
I have a question, BB-10 Attack Type Stadiums are rather expensive...
I found an offer for the BB-76 Pegasis DX Set (Japan import) on amazon for about $60. Do you consider this a reasonable price or is there a possibility to get a cheaper one?

The only ones I found so far are about $80 up tp $100 and I can't spend so much money on it (but my old one is in bad shape).
If I were you and had the money, I'd buy it. Though it may be a bit high-in-price, but even so, you'd be getting a BB-10, which go for a rather high amount of money and in addition to that, a Galaxy Pegasis, which includes an R2F, a 3-segment Launcher Grip as well as a String Launcher.

EDIT: djnour is selling BB-10's for 20 dollars if you'd prefer that. The only problem, though, is that he's extremely inactive. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SHOP-TOR...D-08-08-13
Has anyone ever shipped a stadium? How did you do it? In a box padded with foam or just as is? Do you usually use Canada Post or UPS or? Around how much did it cost approximately?
When I bought my Galaxy Pegasus DX Set, there was only some thin foam around the box, and nothing more inside. It came in great shape anyway. You should simply "build" a big box with hard cardboard, and put an inflated plastic bag inside to protect the stadium.
(Feb. 17, 2015  1:45 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: Has anyone ever shipped a stadium? How did you do it? In a box padded with foam or just as is? Do you usually use Canada Post or UPS or? Around how much did it cost approximately?

Oh yo, send me a private message for further details, but depending on where you are shipping it, there is definitely either one of them that you should avoid hah. Generally, UPS is too quick to be cheap though. However, UPS is the only one who will build you a custom box, since BeyStadiums rarely fit into standard-sized boxes. I also think I barely asked for any padding and, as far as I know, nobody ever complained about breaks. The carton is usually sturdy enough to be almost unable to cave in.
I want to buy a bb-10 stadium for $35 and below but I haven't found any off of WBO and I don't think my parents would let me buy something from someone on here, does any one know where I can get one for the above price or lower off of WBO it doesn't have to be brand new just in good shape?
(Feb. 22, 2015  4:42 AM)Ultimate Libra Wrote: I want to buy a bb-10 stadium for $35 and below but I haven't found any off of WBO and I don't think my parents would let me buy something from someone on here, does any one know where I can get one for the above price or lower off of WBO it doesn't have to be brand new just in good shape?

Check out the sellers on WBO in the Authorized Dealers section.

Also, which region do you live in? Do you plan on hosting tournaments? read your bio, sorry.
(Feb. 22, 2015  4:48 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2015  4:42 AM)Ultimate Libra Wrote: I want to buy a bb-10 stadium for $35 and below but I haven't found any off of WBO and I don't think my parents would let me buy something from someone on here, does any one know where I can get one for the above price or lower off of WBO it doesn't have to be brand new just in good shape?

Also, which region do you live in? Do you plan on hosting tournaments?

CA LA and no I want one so I can do tests with my beyblades and build more than stamina and defense types and be sure my combos actually work in bb-10.
(Feb. 22, 2015  4:57 AM)Ultimate Libra Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2015  4:48 AM)UW Officer Wrote:

Also, which region do you live in? Do you plan on hosting tournaments?

CA LA and no I want one so I can do tests with my beyblades and build more than stamina and defense types and be sure my combos actually work in bb-10.
I think iBladerOnline has a BB-10 for sale. Check out his thread Smile

Oh, OK. Uncertain its not going to be easy then.. BB-10s are expensive nowadays Unhappy
Hey guys
I've got $80 to spend and want to know what beys I should by to make a top tier defense/stamina combo go beat my friends killerken orojya but also to beat your average bey as well

Hey guys
I've got $80 to spend and want to know what beys I should by to make a top tier defense/stamina combo go beat my friends killerken orojya but also to beat your average bey as well

Sorry for double pst
@ demontek,

Here are some beyblade sets worth buying

Basalt Horogium 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
*Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
*Guardian Revizer 160SB
*Pirates Killerken A230JSB
*Thief Zirago W130HF
*Archer Gargole SA165WSF
*Bandid Genbull F230TB
Phantom Orion B:D (must be 4D/Hyperblades)
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
BB-121 Ultimate DX SET (or just Duo Uranus 230WD alone, must be 4D)
- contains the metal wheel Duo, a well stamina and defense metal wheel
BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type
and/or
BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type

Takara Tomy Beyblade WBBA Limited Edition BB-105 Big Bang Pegasus Parts Set (for RS & RSF)
Takara Tomy Beyblade WBBA Limited Edition BB-118 Phantom Orion Parts Set (for CH120, 230, & WD)

*must be synchromed with another chrome wheel in order for it to be effective
If buy those which combo

Killerken revizer bd?