[SHOP] TORONTO DJBEYSHOP EVERYTHING MUST GO(UPDATED! 08/08/13)

Welcome to DJNour's Beyshop!

All of the products are Takara Tomy (Click to View)
BB-010 Attack Stadium ..........................................................$20.00 (Click to View)
BB-099 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS ...............................................$15.00 (Click to View)
BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD ............................................$10.00 (Click to View)
BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS .............................................$15.00 (Click to View)
If you are in GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and want to meet up for the sale you get 5% off!

I also have multiple of each item in stock, so feel free to get more than one Smile

All prices are in CAD and shipping not included

Please PM me for purchases and co.
And have a great day Grin
Do those prices include shipping?
[deleted]
(Sep. 10, 2011  10:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Do those prices include shipping?

They do not and added to op.
when i make some money someday i will buy your product ya'know okey
I'm from T.O too. How much would the attack stadium be if we met up? also, can I buy just the LR Launcher from Gravity Perseus? If yes, How much?
(Sep. 11, 2011  10:44 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: I'm from T.O too. How much would the attack stadium be if we met up? also, can I buy just the LR Launcher from Gravity Perseus? If yes, How much?

5% off 45, so around 42 ish, and no sorry, im only selling them together, but if you do the stadium and perseus and we meet up thats 10% off
(Sep. 12, 2011  1:50 PM)poseidon Wrote: Why does it say PM offer if you have prices ?

Sorry, I meant purchases,
Thanks for pointing it out
Where can you meet up? Is anywhere in the north york region like Yorkdale okay?
(Sep. 12, 2011  10:48 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Where can you meet up? Is anywhere in the north york region like Yorkdale okay?

Thats perfect, expecially cause I live in North york
Note, I will be selling all of these at the tournament October 1st
my friends want to buy hell kerbecs, gravity perseus, basalt horrigium and sycthe kronos from u at the tournament on october 1st there username is Del
(Sep. 25, 2011  9:20 PM)JesseObre Wrote: my friends want to buy hell kerbecs, gravity perseus, basalt horrigium and sycthe kronos from u at the tournament on october 1st there username is Del

ok cool, i have some on reserve
(Sep. 27, 2011  2:20 AM)djnour Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2011  9:20 PM)JesseObre Wrote: my friends want to buy hell kerbecs, gravity perseus, basalt horrigium and sycthe kronos from u at the tournament on october 1st there username is Del

which ones are reserved
Hey DJ, do you by any chance have a vulcan horuseus or a random booster volume 7? Also, do you have more than 1 stock of attack stadium?
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:15 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Hey DJ, do you by any chance have a vulcan horuseus or a random booster volume 7? Also, do you have more than 1 stock of attack stadium?

Its Nour, lol, but no sadly i do not have them, i am planning on getting them once I get rid of some stuff
and yes i do, i have plenty
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:32 AM)JesseObre Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  2:20 AM)djnour Wrote:

which ones are reserved

like i put some aside so no one will take them Tongue_out
Prices a tad ridiculous (comparatively speaking), and I think if you're getting them straight from Takara-Tomy you could afford to be more competitive with other sellers who are also directly buying from them. :V

(Sep. 28, 2011  2:25 AM)Dan Wrote: Prices a tad ridiculous (comparatively speaking), and I think if you're getting them straight from Takara-Tomy you could afford to be more competitive with other sellers who are also directly buying from them. :V

I am not getting them straight from Takara-Tomy.
Its true. Not even AD or dimsum2 get them from TT. We all get them from a sacred supplier.
Nour, are you going to be attending "First full year bash"? if so, can you bring the stuff that you are selling to the tourney?

Also, can you by any chance sell the attack stadium for 35 dollars?
(Sep. 30, 2011  12:37 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Its true. Not even AD or dimsum2 get them from TT. We all get them from a sacred supplier.

Sorry, when I see Takara Tomy logo all over their boxes, I just assume the obvious ...
AkirasDaddy buys from a market/shop or whatever and what he buys them for is apparently cheaper than Kai-V's prices (obv their official TT prices)..
To give you the only example I have, AkirasDaddy left the price sticker/tag on which was something like 1180Y and according to information Kai-V compiled, TT sells it for 1365Y.
If you buy in bulk it is cheaper (I'm assuming OP does that.)

Okay, I'm going off on a tangent there. Here is my point: the prices can be cheaper, no doubt.
(Oct. 01, 2011  12:54 AM)Dan Wrote: Sorry, when I see Takara Tomy logo all over their boxes, I just assume the obvious ...
AkirasDaddy buys from a market/shop or whatever and what he buys them for is apparently cheaper than Kai-V's prices (obv their official TT prices)..
To give you the only example I have, AkirasDaddy left the price sticker/tag on which was something like 1180Y and according to information Kai-V compiled, TT sells it for 1365Y.

Okay, I'm going off on a tangent there. Here is my point: the prices can be cheaper, no doubt.

I am not too certain what the discussion was about, but almost no store follows TAKARA-TOMY's official prices, and they never go over them either. I think TAKARA-TOMY's prices are also with taxes, and in any case stores are always allowed to give lower prices for competition anyway. So, when I see some sellers giving a Booster of officially eleven dollars for fourteen or sixteen dollars, either shipping was quite expensive, or the sellers are keeping several dollars per item.

(Oct. 01, 2011  12:54 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  12:37 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Its true. Not even AD or dimsum2 get them from TT. We all get them from a sacred supplier.

Sorry, when I see Takara Tomy logo all over their boxes, I just assume the obvious ...

the shipping from japan to here was not cheap, and i did have to pay duties and brokerage.
(Oct. 01, 2011  12:43 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Nour, are you going to be attending "First full year bash"? if so, can you bring the stuff that you are selling to the tourney?

Also, can you by any chance sell the attack stadium for 35 dollars?

Yes i will be attending,
and pm me