[SHOP] TORONTO DJBEYSHOP EVERYTHING MUST GO(UPDATED! 08/08/13)

UPDATED PRICES!!!
i will by the gravity perseus and the string luancher and if not, i will get hell kerbecs only if they are in good codition. will you be at the tournament
(Oct. 28, 2011  2:06 AM)shadowpuma1999 Wrote: i will by the gravity perseus and the string luancher and if not, i will get hell kerbecs only if they are in good codition. will you be at the tournament

They are all brand new, never been used, and i will be there, i will be late though
Does Gravity Perseus come with the beypoint card?
no it doesnt
I bought three BB-10's from you yesterday, thank you very much!
Could you please send me the prices for 1 and 2 BB-10 stadiums includeing shipping to Virginia USA.

Thank you
Updated Prices, willing to go lower if you buy multiple items
I live in USA and I'll buy your hell kerbecs

But I only have $10USD, could you please lower the price?
I know this is just stock that you need to sell, but are you not playing at all anymore, djnour?
(May. 04, 2013  10:13 PM)Kei Wrote: I know this is just stock that you need to sell, but are you not playing at all anymore, djnour?

I'm trying to, but with university, it was tough to play during the year, Im going to try to go to more things during the summer

(May. 04, 2013  9:47 PM)Joshil Wrote: I live in USA and I'll buy your hell kerbecs

But I only have $10USD, could you please lower the price?

Unfortunately I can't, sorry
(May. 05, 2013  12:17 AM)djnour Wrote: I'm trying to, but with university, it was tough to play during the year, Im going to try to go to more things during the summer

That's understandable. Well, hopefully we'll see you at some point this summer, then!
do you take money by mail? If you do i want basalt
Dude I'll buy your bb10 for $20 usd
(May. 05, 2013  5:21 PM)Joshil Wrote: Dude I'll buy your bb10 for $20 usd
Pm him
so djnour does monday sound good, and how much would it be with the attack stadium with 10 percent off
Hey, he's already selling me that stadium.
I have more then 1 stadium...
Thanks again for selling me the beyblades and stadium, they're really fun! Joyful_3
djnour I'll buy an attack stadium and scythe Kronos from you. I live in the GTA pm me where to meet.
Thank you so much! Everything arrived on the estimated date and it was all in perfect condition... I really needed that BD145. I'll probably be buying from you again in the future. Joyful_3
I Would Really Like A Scythe Kronos. But Is There Any Way You Would Want To Meet Up At The Next Toronto Tournament? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toronto-...alking-Bey
I would buy a Scythe Kronos as well if you could come to the tournament!
i know this thread is a little old but by any chance are you still selling the bb10 stadium?