Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I guess Beat Lynx because I'm more of a stamina and defense type of guy( I like attack, don't get me wrong), but also more of Beat Lynx's parts are used for good customizations and you are getting more for your money.
Thanks,
Gingka Blader#1
I need updated parts, what mfb beyblade's should I get to update all my collection of early metal fusion beyblade's such as dark wolf df145, flame saggitario c145 s, dark bull h145 sd, storm aquario 100 hf, storm pegasus 100 rf, rock leone 145 wb, lightning l drago 100. thanks for your reply!
We can't even see your collection because the image does not work, aha.
Some of my local stores are going to sell UDX set at approximately US$40-45 will that be a good deal since I will also get US$10 off from my voucher too? Thx for anyone who's willing to reply.
Thats the standard price . Dimsum2u and buzztoyshop is also selling it at that price . Don't know why AD's selling it for 65 . $10 off ? Go for it.
(Apr. 17, 2012  1:26 AM)winning Wrote: I need updated parts, what mfb beyblade's should I get to update all my collection of early metal fusion beyblade's such as dark wolf df145, flame saggitario c145 s, dark bull h145 sd, storm aquario 100 hf, storm pegasus 100 rf, rock leone 145 wb, lightning l drago 100. thanks for your reply!

I would think flame libra earth eagle or rock aries
(Apr. 17, 2012  1:15 PM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote: I need updated parts, what mfb beyblade's should I get to update all my collection of early metal fusion beyblade's such as dark wolf df145, flame saggitario c145 s, dark bull h145 sd, storm aquario 100 hf, storm pegasus 100 rf, rock leone 145 wb, lightning l drago 100. thanks for your reply!

I would choose: Storm Pegasis for the RF, Lightning L-Drago for some power.
(Apr. 17, 2012  1:26 AM)winning Wrote: I need updated parts, what mfb beyblade's should I get to update all my collection of early metal fusion beyblade's such as dark wolf df145, flame saggitario c145 s, dark bull h145 sd, storm aquario 100 hf, storm pegasus 100 rf, rock leone 145 wb, lightning l drago 100. thanks for your reply!

Here's the long list :

Cannon , I think the beyblades he listed was his collection . :p
Oh, aha, didn't read carefully.
Should I go for this lot? I don't think so but maybe one of you guys will like it,Here; http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-BEYBLADE-RIP...1c25f1a351

Theres this lot too if you guys want it,I don't know like anything about HMS so here you go; http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Rare-HM...4164c6fbb3
Spare Parts(plastic); http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-19-BEYBLADE-...256f4a4810

And heres MFB,Plastic,and Hms lot. This one looks good; http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-lot-Pla...19cfbb12e2
The second lot looks rough... the prize in there would be Dragoon MS but as the info said the tip is worn out so it makes it kind of worthless
Stuff like that belongs in the ebay thread, Snarf, but yeah.

The first lot is pretty meh.
The second lot isn't worth it at all, those are in pretty bad condition and are mostly useless.
As for the spare parts auction, some of those are fake. Uncertain
(Apr. 17, 2012  9:45 PM)Zain Wrote: The second lot looks rough... the prize in there would be Dragoon MS but as the info said the tip is worn out so it makes it kind of worthless

Check the last lot,it looks good i guess. I posted it recently.
Just to finish having a total of 27 MFB, what should I get if I already have these:
and am getting these:
Would Ultimate Meteo L-Drago DF105LRF be a decent choice? If not, please tell me something available by hasbro, as that is my way that I prefer.
Hi, I'm kinda torn for what to do with my moneys. Here's my choices for what to get, either the:
Ultimate DX Set, or VariAres and Phantom Orion. Which should I get? The UDXS has some beys I'm interested in, especially Duo Uranus. I want VariAres and Phantom Orion for their parts, mostly because I'm trying to collect good 4D beys before they go off market with Zero-G coming out. I'll be able to get all either of these eventually, but which one is more important/better? (Phantom Orion and VariAres are separate, just I'll get them together, thus I kinda consider it a 'thing'.)
The UDXS would be better, no question. Most times, it's $40-$60, which may seem a little steep, but it's worth it. With Duo, you wouldn't need Phantom, seeing as it outdoes it in stamina. As for Vari, you can get Flash for $15 or less if you hunt down the right sellers, and it's much better than Vari in attack.
Thanks, but I'm only getting Vari because my brother's getting Flash Sag., and he would freak if I also got it. I think I will, but I do want VariAres and Phantom Orion, mostly because I want B: D and D: D, but I'm trying to collect most cool/4D tip'd beys, solely because Zero-G is coming and I want a TT collection. After I achieve that goal, I'll start importing ZGs.
I am currently buying 3 Beyblades and would like to know your general opinion on whether they are worth having/buying or not. They are all Hasbro and brand new.

Rock Bison
Driger G
Wolborg 4

Thanks in advance!!
Arborlite, you should have used the Plastics Q & A Thread instead.
But yeah, they are nice purchases. Driger G's AR is good for attack(upper as well as smash) and Wolborg 4 is a solid defender when used with Tiger Defenser and Wide Defense. So, yeah they are good purchases.
So I may be considering purchasing a few tops. I haven't been in the circle for a long time and my combos might be outdated but would probably still stand up to what exists now. What suggestions would knowledgeable users recommend? I have nothing new and nothing that matches any of the currently recognized customs. Would you recommened buying those that consist of parts for the top tiers, I'm a bit of an anti-trend sort of person haha.
Well, Flash Sagittario contains Flash (the current top-tier Attack Wheel) and 230. The Ultimate DX Set is also a nice purchase as it contains Duo, which is a top-tier Wheel for Defense and Stamina), but can be quite expensive. Ray Unicorno/Striker is also a good purchase for its CS tip if you don't have it already, as its used in top-tier Defense combos.
Hm... Random Booster Vol 1 Thief Phoenic for $18CAD or Pirates Orojya for $17? I know these are preorder, but just your own opinions please. :s
If I cant get Duo and the awesome powers of the ultimate dx set is there anything i can get to substitute?
Get Phantom Orion or Flash Sag.
(Apr. 19, 2012  9:36 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: If I cant get Duo and the awesome powers of the ultimate dx set is there anything i can get to substitute?

Phantom for Stamina, Death for Defense are your second best options.