Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yeah, early Sonokong one. Their quality is sometimes patchy but that's not a bad price at all.

Btw guys, best to ask any plastics stuff in plastics Q&A so the experts see it Smile
Okay I got make my mind up between Flash sattigaro or Scythe Kronos or VariAries orPhantom orion
(Apr. 15, 2012  9:05 AM)PkRaNgEr Wrote: Okay I got make my mind up between Flash sattigaro or Scythe Kronos or VariAries orPhantom orion

If you have the right parts for attack and you're interested in it, flash would be your best buy.
On the other hand, Phantom Orion is just an ideal stamina type uncustomized if you happen to get a great mold of B: D. If your interest in stamina get phantom then.
Phantom Orion - Chance that you will get a bad B;D

Scythe Kronos - Chance of getting a messed up EDS (Acting like XF)

I'm wondering what I should buy;
I have BB-10 and kind of the most important parts that I'm able to get from hasbro..
I only have 1 4D beyblade, Diablo Nemesis, wich one should I get:

Phantom Orion
Duo uranus
Flash sagittario

I can only choose 1 and I don't have a Heavy metal face.
Flash Sagittario - Epic Attacker, even without the metal face.

Duo Uranus - Powerful Defense, but MF-H gives it a better Defense ...

Phantom Orion - Excellent Stamina, with no customization. (If you get the good mold) But is easy to KO.

Overall, I would choose Flash Sagittario.
Um, Phantom isn't required once you get Duo.
What is tough to choose is between Duo Uranus and Flash Sagittario.
Considering you have/will buy most important parts required-
Get Flash if you prefer Attack, and Duo if you prefer Defense and/or Stamina. Smile

EDIT- Beaten by Cannon, haha!
Okay so flash Sattigaro it is Does a nyone know wher eto ge carp form in the UK!
Go the thread: 'Places with Beyblades in Stock'
Is Tonyk toys a reliable seller because I got a metal system leone for $10?
(Apr. 15, 2012  4:42 PM)PkRaNgEr Wrote: Okay so flash Sattigaro it is Does a nyone know wher eto ge carp form in the UK!

You can buy it in the UK on ebay.
(Apr. 15, 2012  4:48 PM)Asweet35 Wrote: Is Tonyk toys a reliable seller because I got a metal system leone for $10?

Very reliable, I got most of my early MFB stuff from there. Plus some of their beys are cheaper than Toywiz which is good.
(Apr. 15, 2012  4:48 PM)Asweet35 Wrote: Is Tonyk toys a reliable seller because I got a metal system leone for $10?

VERY RELIABLE, there prices can be odd though. they are a local store near me and i absolutely LOVE going there. i have also ordered from them online. definetley trustworthy. but there plastics, i have found that they had fake plastics, yet they dont really know, as they just get and stock, but those are the only fakes.

Now for my question. Is this real? http://www.toynk.com/product/SOK-10549-C...blade.html im asking because its labeled as SOK on the box, so i dont know. thanks Grin
It says "SONOKONG" right under the SOK, so yes.
What is the best Beyblade package or stadium to get my 7-year-old for his birthday? He saw the Triple Battle Set at the store and wants that, but, for his first set, I'm not sure if that is a good way to go (is the stadium that it comes with O.K.?) or if I would be better off getting a different package or buying a stadium and Beyblades separately. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
(Apr. 16, 2012  1:47 AM)Jill Wrote: What is the best Beyblade package or stadium to get my 7-year-old for his birthday? He saw the Triple Battle Set at the store and wants that, but, for his first set, I'm not sure if that is a good way to go (is the stadium that it comes with O.K.?) or if I would be better off getting a different package or buying a stadium and Beyblades separately. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

the beys are cool, but your son really wont have much fun with it, the stadium is very bad and battles only last a few seconds. I would suggest checking out these:

Start Dash Set (new release!)

For just a stadium check out the bb-10 attack stadium (The best stadium currentley)

And if your son plays with others, the ultimate dx set has some of the strongest beys!
(no stadium)

A good set for just 1 beyblade and an arena (comes with launcher and grip!) get the big bang pegasus dx set

these are all japenese sets so they may be a bit more expensive but they are all very fun, and definetley worth the extra money. i wouldnt waste money on any hasbro stadiums, none of them are vey fun and are very short battles. the beyblades are fine, just not the stadium.
(Apr. 16, 2012  1:47 AM)Jill Wrote: What is the best Beyblade package or stadium to get my 7-year-old for his birthday? He saw the Triple Battle Set at the store and wants that, but, for his first set, I'm not sure if that is a good way to go (is the stadium that it comes with O.K.?) or if I would be better off getting a different package or buying a stadium and Beyblades separately. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

No, do not get that set. That stadium is absolutely horrendous.

Get something like the BB-32 Pegasis and Wolf Set. (You get 2 Beyblades, 2 String Launchers+Stadium) Though the Beyblade's aren't very good, but are good for children and beginners etc. But i'm sure your son/daughter will like it.

The price is only around $43-$55, so it's pretty cheap. That is only if you can buy online, as they are only sold in Honk Kong and Japan. And not anywhere in Australia, the US, UK etc.
What Beyblades should I get next ? My collection is in my signature.
Unfortunately I don't have BB-10 so which one is better: Big Bang pegasis DX set or Galaxy Pegasis DX set?
Neither is really better than the other. Galaxy Pegasis has R2F which is useful while the Big Bang Pegasis has no useful parts but it comes with RF and XF so either one is good really. The Big Bang Pegasis DX set has a Black attack stadium which is cool though.
The BBPDXS has RF, 85, and XF, though. Either one would be a decent choice.
Sushii.. You really lack only 4D beyblades. So, try getting Flash or Phantom or the Ultimate DX set.
Hey, should I get Beat Lynx( TH170) or Dark Cancer( CH120)?
Thanks for the help,
Gingka Blader#1
Depends , if you like stamina , Beat Lynx . If you like attack , Dark Cancer . Beat is a good attack wheel , TH170 is good for stamina , and WD , a top-tier stamina bottom. Dark is a horrible wheel , but Cancer is a good clear wheel , CH120 is widely used for attack . To sum it up , it's your own choice , really . But I'm leaning more to Beat Lynx's side.