Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Thanks Hazel. I knew of Dark's thread of it but didn't realize it was "That" good. You just talked me into buying a few. I just got Pirates Orojya and am very disappointed in the MW...
At its very first tournament showing, it went pretty buck wild.

It's mostly circular and weighs 61.2g, after all.
Which of the new zero g beys should i get? Don't say samurai ifriad and thief phoenic because i do not have enough allowance and i do not wanna risk my money on a random booster (respectively). so, which one should i get?
That exact question is answered by me on this same exact page.
Guardian Revizer is good for defense (well, Revizer is, at least), but only when Synchromed. Seeng as you're not financially capable of getting Ifraid or Phoenic, I wouldn't think you'd be able to get 2 Revizers either... Other than that, Samurai Saramanda has Sarmamanda and E230, both of which are good for defense.
(Jun. 06, 2012  2:07 AM)Karl Wrote: Which of the new zero g beys should i get? Don't say samurai ifriad and thief phoenic because i do not have enough allowance and i do not wanna risk my money on a random booster (respectively). so, which one should i get?

Look up. (Unless you want to find the best track or tip, previous posts have the answerrrrrr.)

Edit: Ninja'd (by 3 people. It's like Go-Fish.)

Double Edit: Primal, didn't he say he had no allowance for random boosters?
Sry, I have a bad habit about doing that, I'll try to work on that -_-

I'm an eighth grader, I just got a 20 dollar bill for my allowence... And I can only order off amazon. I can get the random booster but I don't want to risk getting a bad bey.... As for samurai ifraid, I just flat don't have enough allowence.
EDIT: what is synchrome? I'm new to the new gameplay and systems that came with zero g.
I've seen Samurai Saramandas go for as little as $15 from trusted sellers... Shouldn't take too big of a chunk out of your allowance. Smile
I bought 3 guaranteed Thief Phoenic today $20 a piece after shipping. Best price I've seen that's why I got 3. You just have to look for your price it's out there.
My dad doesn't want me ordering from anywhere but amazon. And when makes up his mind that's that
Plus it's samurai IFRAID I can't afford
Not saramanda
I know; I was just saying that you can get two competitive parts for under $20 if you look hard enough.
So, is guardian reviser the one I should buy? I was thinking about pirates orojya!
Don't get Pirates, I did and Saramander is much better than it... lol I'm going to have to order Reviser now...
Oh and Amazon is horrible for beyblades... you need to get your dad to use ebay, just 123godzilla and 88powerpig88 both are good sellers from the US. Although I find the very best deals from Korea.
Ehh, Orojya isn't really worth it, since it only has 145 and D for good parts, and those can be found on much cheaper Beyblades (check out my draft for it in the Beywiki Project forum!). So yes, if you're confined to Amazon (where Samurai Saramanda probably isn't sold for as cheap prices as I've seen), go with Revizer.
have you looked at amazon? all of the zero g beys are like 15-25 dollars! and there are many good sellers like japanese store sakura and toynk toys! Anyway, I just wanna know what bey to buy i can afford rather than which one's cheaper. so which is it? salamurai salamanda or guardian reviser?
Well, your question makes no sense...

"I just wanna know what bey to buy i can afford rather than which one's cheaper" doesn't make much sense.

Considering that both the Zero G beys cost almost the same, you can either afford both, or none of them. Tongue_out

But considering what is better- Saramanda does have its uses, but Guardian Revizer has the best Defense wheel ever!
Only if you can buy two Revizers, you'd be able to call it a good purchase, though...
Same for Saramanda...
IIRC Guardian Revizer has decent defense too, but probably not as good as Duo.
Well, the type of answer I am going to give would be well-suited to the Ask a Question Get an Answer thread, but well-

Guardian Revizer, or to be more specific- Revizer Revizer is probably the best Defense wheel we've ever had.
This is probably a VERY bold statement, but that is just what I have been able to understand from the tests, and the reactions of people.

If you were to read the BeyWiki article of Duo Uranus, you'd notice that Duo depends completely on low recoil and grip for its Defense, because it is light enough to make it an easy target for equal-weighted Attackers.
On the other hand, Revizer has the same low recoil, can make use of the same grip-based Defense as Duo, but in addition, it weighs a whooping 60g when synchromed! Grin
Isn't it like the best Defense wheel? Wink
I only have enough to get one, so I'm just gonna get one guardian reviser. Thanks for the help!
@ jansterblast

I think u are forgetting that reviser is greatly unbalanced wheel
And its weight already kills its stamina
However duo is perfectly balanced in stamina mode with huge stamina in battles

I mean reviser can easily outspin by a metal flat based top tier combo
It's not all that greatly imbalanced, and a lot of defense types can be outspun by metal flat on the right wheel.

Weight does NOT kill stamina, it reduces spin stealing but more weight=more momentum = harder to stop, basically. Seriously, if I see that fallacy posted one more time... Smithicide
Is this a real bey? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-...3cc73ba639 I can usually spot out fakes well but this one is strange. In the description,it says he sells rapidities,but it also says this one is Takara,and it shows a real box,someone help?
Looks legit to me. I don't think Rapidity makes Zero G bey copies, anyways.
(Jun. 07, 2012  10:15 PM)TriSix Wrote: Looks legit to me. I don't think Rapidity makes Zero G bey copies, anyways.

They do.
[Image: 140.jpg]

Anyway... How about $14.50 for a Takara Tomy Vulcan Horuseus 145D?
Or should I cross my fingers I find them in Walmart? Confused.