Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 17, 2012  10:44 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: Just to finish having a total of 27 MFB, what should I get if I already have these:
and am getting these:
Would Ultimate Meteo L-Drago DF105LRF be a decent choice? If not, please tell me something available by hasbro, as that is my way that I prefer.
Anyone that would still like to answer my previous question? It was unanswered since I took too long and there were other questions following. Hope this isn't against the rules D:
Well, Ultimate MLD wont be bad, but considering that R2F is still a good substitute and that you dont have CH120, I think you should go for Dark Cancer or any other 2-pack which has CH120 because its a really good track and a lot of top-tier attackers make use of it.
Whats the best hasbro beyblade to buy right now?
(Apr. 21, 2012  8:24 PM)anubis X Wrote: Whats the best hasbro beyblade to buy right now?

The same ones from TAKARA-TOMY before 4D and Zero-G came out ? I think the "What to buy in MFB" thread might actually hold this outdated information, so you should consult it.
Hi everyone, i need help because i can only buy one bey. and i can't decide, the beys are:

Earth Virgo
Legend Cyber Pegasus
Twisted Tempo.
and Flame Byxis?

so, can someone tell me what i should get?
1.twisted tempo
2.flame byxis
3.earth virgo
4.cyber pegasus
Hope that helps.

Edit:I wasn't sure what was better twisted tempo or flame byxis.I'm pretty sure I'm right Pokecooler1
There is a Metal Fusion/Masters Beyblade Handbook by Tracy West, should I get it?
(Apr. 22, 2012  11:58 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: There is a Metal Fusion/Masters Beyblade Handbook by Tracy West, should I get it?
It tells a lot of information about the show and beyblades.It shows stats, the rules and other things.It has a lot of typos.If you don't mind the typos get it.
Well the hasbro stats would be useless but i think this thread is only for help on purchasing actual beys
I have to agree with apple1075 that this thread is only for actual beyblade stuff not books.Maybe gingka blader#1 is in the Hasbro meta which would make this book helpful because it goes up to bb104.
(Apr. 22, 2012  11:58 AM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: There is a Metal Fusion/Masters Beyblade Handbook by Tracy West, should I get it?

You will probably find better information here in any event, and it is free. Simply printing out things you find informative and stapling them together to form a booklet would be more effective.
Can someone name then top 10 4D beyblades so I know which to buy.
In order of use:
  • Duo Uranus
  • Death Quetzalcoatl
  • Flash Sagittario
  • Phantom Orion
  • VariAres
  • Beat Lynx
  • Scythe Kronos OR Diablo Nemesis
  • Blitz Unicorno
  • Jade Jupiter
  • L Drago Destroy

Some of them could be switched around; this is just my personal opinion.
keel :
1.phantom orion
2.fusion hades
3.death quetzalcoatl
4.diablo nemesis
5.scythe kronos
6.blitz unicorno
7. kreis cygnus
8. big bang pegasis
9. jade jupiter
10 fang leone
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:09 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Is kries cygus a better choice than jade jupiter???
ashton pinto:
yes kreis cygnus is a better choice then jade jupiter
Wait, what. What does views have to do with beyblades?
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:20 PM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote: keel :
1.phantom orion
2.fusion hades
3.death quetzalcoatl
4.diablo nemesis
5.scythe kronos
6.blitz unicorno
7. kreis cygnus
8. big bang pegasis
9. jade jupiter
10 fang leone
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:09 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Is kries cygus a better choice than jade jupiter???
ashton pinto:
yes kreis cygnus is a better choice then jade jupiter

You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

(Apr. 22, 2012  5:25 PM)Nэar Wrote: Wait, what. What does views have to do with beyblades?

It's Purchase Consultation. We're giving him a general idea of what's good.
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:20 PM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote: 1.phantom orion
2.fusion hades
3.death quetzalcoatl
4.diablo nemesis
5.scythe kronos
6.blitz unicorno
7. kreis cygnus
8. big bang pegasis
9. jade jupiter
10 fang leone

That is completely wrong, primal's suggestions were much better and i would say that jade Jupiter would be better than kreis cygnus because the only part of kreis cygnus that is competitive is the cw, cygnus, i think the rb from jade Jupiter will be more valuable to you as a fantastic defence tip, but if you already have good defence tips you could get kreis cygnus because cygnus is heavy and well balanced but yes, I would get jade Jupiter for the rb

My friend is getting a UDXS for me...
I want to know whether it is really a worth purchase..?
Yes, definitely. Duo, 230, MB, etc., even Wing are all good parts. It also comes with a Beylauncher LR and MF Customs, which are useful as well.
I watched a bunch of youtube videos and I got the list. And kreis cygnus is better than jade jupiter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjp3duLqV-0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rn_F1Yc7Gw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26GeWRW_R1o all of them Kreis Cygnus won
Uncustomized battles prove nothing. I based my suggestions on the amount of competitive parts they have. Jade has RB, and Kreis has Cygnus, both of which are useful, but overall RB would be of more use.
Which should I get variares, phantom orion, blitz unicorno, scythe kronos or diablo nemesis.
Attack: VariAres
Defense: Diablo Nemesis
Stamina: Phantom Orion

Flash Sagittario and Duo Uranus are better, in respective order, though.
What would be a better purchase,Variares,Beat Lynx,or Death Quetz? Considering the fact that I have Duo and Flash already. And I think it is but just to make sure,is this real: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Beyblade-Met...27c2fde46b